Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for my Rant but what are the odds

So this morning I was messaging with my long time coworker who has been through ups & downs with me and she out of no where asks if I have a pregnancy test on me. Mind you she had her tubes tied with her last daughter who is now 10 years old. I was in shock and my jaw dropped. Upset mainly because the thought her getting pregnant and even more if she's pregnant before me. Not because im jelous but upset because I know she smokes marijuana very heavily, drinks like and alcoholic and smokes cigarettes like a chimney. Why would such a person be granted a blessing like that under all of those circumstances. She is in the process of getting a divorce and she is dating a new guy and I am almost 100% positive she is sexually active with both. Doesn't care for her kids much because she moved back to her home town where her family takes care of her kids and she said its her time not her kids. These kids are 20, 12 & 10. Her oldest son is also a drug user and was just released from prison a few weeks ago from a home robbery after serving a few months. So how is this even possibile???? Sorry I ranted and went out of the subject but I felt I had to put everything in perspective.

What are the odds of becoming pregnant after getting your tubes tied after 10 years and being 39 years old, drinking, smoking and doing drugs ?
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know but I feel nothing but pity for her. What a disaster.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sure she doesn't want to be pregnant and would give you her fertility if she could!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree nuthinbutpink :/

Maidenmother,
    She said to me that it would be a blessing if she was and that she would go to church every sunday. I think she would want to become pregnant so she could keep the guy she is with whom she said has told her he does not want a serious relationship. It would be the key to making him stay with her.
    DS due June 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gawd those poor kids. What a loser. So...did she actually get a positive?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, that is just awful! I am SO sorry, I'd be infuriated by the injustice and her bad attitude. And I totally agree with NBP, what a pitiful trainwreck.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for my Rant but what are the odds

Try not to get sucked in to her drama! You don't need that right now! It drives me batty that people who don't want kids, or can't seem to care for the ones they have, keep getting pregnant with little effort! With tubes tied no less! Ugh! I don't pity her situation though. I am glad I have my s&@t together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The anchor I don't know as of now. I have an hpt but I don't want to give it to her. She will have to go buy on her own. She is a free loader so I know she will ask around and with her luck she will find one. I know she will tell me because she doesn't care about anyones feelings. That's just who she is. She kept telling me ealier this she wanted af to come asap because its her friends with benefits birthday and she wanted to bd and get pissy drunk till she passes out. I hope she gets her af on his birthday lol.

Thank-you Maiden The world can be cruel but if she is preggo I pray for that child and her other children for the life this woman is giving them.

I forgot to mention that her new boyfriend also uses marijuana very heavily and more than her. She said that he has to be high 24/7 because he has adhd. She said he smokes every where and super large quanities. I would think that it reduces his sperm count but who am I to think these things do not happen because they always do
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank-you XX for sharing your feelings and for helping me ignore this low life. I am somewhat still bothered but I will get over it soon. Thank-you ladies for listening. I really appreciate it!
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Next to nothing.

I think it's prob. best not to look at things as if God is bestowing blessings on some of us and not on others because I"m not sure that's how it works. EVeyrone deserves God's grace and at the same time we are all sinners who don't deserve it IKYKWIM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast