Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: December 2WW

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Queen, are you sure it is AF? Sending you lots and lots of good thoughts, hope it is just a false alarm that it is not AF.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Wishing-well
    I usually spot for around 3 days before af arrives. I am 12dpo today. I will test on 14dpo if I haven't started af by then. I usually don't have this long of a LP but I know everything is wonky after a mc.

When will you be testing again??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really wanted to test this morning but didn't have no tests.will be going to fetch some more soon. Will be 12 dpo today. Fingers crossed I see a line. Because I'm testing today and it won't be first morning wee,should I test with early response ones which are more sensitive or would a normal pt pick hcg levels up?
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Queen, fingers toes and everything else is crossed for you I will wait until tomorrow morning before I test, I am 14 dpo then

Eleena I am not sure what kinda tests you have but over here we don`t have very many choises in test, I will be buying a clearblue test for tomorrow morning, it is a digital one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant"
    I am still in the game, I have a short cycle so AF has been on day 25 for the last three months, and that was yesterday, so it is day 26 since my first day of my last period today and no sign off AF so looking good But still scared to hope to much, I guess tomorrow will be the day that I get my answer, well that is if AF stays away

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eleena, just hold your pee for 3/4 hours you should be good!

Wishing-well, sounds promising!! Good Luck

Had some none spotting cm today. I still think af could be coming though...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is here, so I am out for now, gonna have to start from scratch with LE as I have really crashed with the diet through christmas, so it looks like, I am gonna have to wait until feb before ttc again, it is too little time for the diet to kick in again this month.
    I am really dissapointed as yesterday is actually the first day I actually put my guard down and was so at ease, my body just felt so pregnant,, so I actually felt hopefull, just before I was gonna go to bed at two in the morning I wiped after peeing before bed, and then AF was a fact... bugger.

Fingers cross for everyone else, really hope you get your BFP Eleena, I will try to keep myself away form the forums alittle bit now, but thank you so much ladies for being there through the 2ww, they where much harder than I thought they would be, so not looking forward to doing it all again, majour dissapointed, but trying to keep my head up and just move on.

And to you ladies that have been ttc for several months, I send you an extra big hugand ekstra baby dust, because WOW to keep the faith up after one bfn after another, that is what really gives me the courage and faith to pick up the peiceses and move on. Se ya ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm out too.af arrived this morning,soaking my pyjama bottoms.Got a feeling this is going to be a heavy one. Been having cramps and back pain since Friday. I will be starting the diet again too, either for 6weeks or 8.haven't made my mind up yet.so will be ttc again Feb or March
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Eleena;( It sucks but ones just gotta look ahead and do the best out of it. We will get there

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546