Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could I be pregnant already??

I am in my 4.week of swaying, for a girl following my personal plan by Atomic. Our first attempt will be in 3 weeks from now. I have been testing for ovulation for some cycles now, but have not been able to get a positive test yet.(testing up to three times every day), so we have decides to BD every 4. day starting after AF. It seems like my ovulation is around day 17, and my cycles are always 30- 31 days. This month, I had more mucus from day 14-19, so I figured O was over by day 18-19. Day 21 we did unprotected BD.

02:00 in the morning, 3 days after we BD, I woke up, felt really bad, and felt that I had to vomit. (I didnīt vomit though). One hour later I felt good again, and went back to sleep. I have also been having this mild cramps in my back (Like menstruation-pain). The cramps remind me of my two earlier pregnancies, but this nausea I felt 3 day ago, was something I have never experienced before. So strange..

I am on day 25 now, and itīs too early to test for pregnancy yet. But I have a big party on saturday, and I would love to drink two glasses of wine if Im not pregnant.. Anyone experienced something simular?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You wouldn't have any HCG in your blood 3DPO, so I wouldn't read anything into the nausea.

Did you stop the OPKs? Are you temping?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you done a pregnancy test? If the symptoms are because of pregnancy then a test would most likely be positive. You may have ovulated much earlier than you thought.
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know thats it is supposed to be impossible feel anything so early.. Thatīs why itīs so strange.. I did temp for some cycles also, and that works better for me. But then I will only know when my ovulation is over.. .

They OPKīs never turned positive, but looking back, the line was quite strong on day 20. (the day before we BDīd). After this day, it became weaker again.. But since I didnīt have more mucus, and the test was not positive, I thought that O was over anyway...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The last time I ovulated I had intense nausea and intense cramping. That nausea could have been from the estrogen surge from ovulation. I wouldn't worry about drinking a couple glasses of wine anyway this early.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the answers, girls! I had a negative pregnancy-test today. I will check again in one week. I'm kind of hoping that I'm not pregnant yet. Would like to do at least 6 weeks of diet/excercise..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get nauseated around/before O some months when my estrogen surge is really strong, too.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removėng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 glasses of wine, (in my opinion) is ok at that point of possible pregnancy.

I seriously, serioulsy doubt you're pregnant. You won't get pg symptoms much before your pregnancy shows up on a pg test, 7-10 days past ovulation because the HCG is what gives you pg symptoms and it isn't in your system till it starts to show up on a pregnancy test.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I get nauseated around/before O some months when my estrogen surge is really strong, too.
    Me too
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Do you see what I see? Day 28 of my cycle. (Normally 31 day-cycle). Only 8 days since we Bd without protection. 5 days since I woke up with nausea during nighttime. If I'm already pregnant- is this what you call an ups-baby?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast