Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2WW

On the bright side, DH tonight on our way to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary told me he would like to keep trying for a baby. Originally he said he only wanted to ttc for a year. It has already been 5 months, almost 6. The more time goes on, he really wants another baby as badly as I do. So there is that. If only that is all it took 😞...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls!

I'm 3DPO now and also in the 2WW.
    Really hoping to have a BFP!

Can i join chatting with you while the days to my NOD pas?
    Mommy of 2 gorgeous boys and my beautifull twin girls

Thank you so much Atomic for making my pink dream come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome dutchgirl. Good luck
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to have you here dutchgirl! Good luck to you!
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx- I'm glad you dh is on board to keep ttc. When you give yourself deadlines it's always interesting to see if you stick to it. I had a deadline for baby #3.... If we weren't pregnant by this month i was going to throw in the towel. My deadline was based on I didn't want to give birth after I turn 37(which is in October). That plan didn't include a miscarriage though, so I'm giving myself a few more months. What's in an age anyway? I am already advanced maternal age, a few more months ttc isn't going to matter in the long run. If we catch an egg this month or in four months I am still an old mom:/
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Dutchgirl!

Thank you Tarasue! DH and I feel the same way! What is the difference between 35 and 36? DH feels that it will just take longer to catch the golden egg. Since my periods are regular and my temps indicate I am ovulating, he feels we are bound to catch an egg at some point.

FX for all of us waiting, may we find peace while we wait and the strength to keep trying if need be.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, you have plenty of time! My mom had me at 36, my brother at 43.

I just got a positive OPK on one of my cheap OPKs...it's a blaring, darker than control line positive, too (I've never had one like that before). And my urine was pale lemonade. But testing with the same pale urine my CBFM and CBAD are both only High. So now I'm trying desperately to concentrate my urine before my LH levels drop. It is so hard for me to get dark urine! Any tips? I haven't had any fluid in 15 hours and I've peed 3x since getting up (since my pain meds cause me to retain water, I normally pee only 3-4x in a 24 hour period).

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Ladies, you have plenty of time! My mom had me at 36, my brother at 43.

I just got a positive OPK on one of my cheap OPKs...it's a blaring, darker than control line positive, too (I've never had one like that before). And my urine was pale lemonade. But testing with the same pale urine my CBFM and CBAD are both only High. So now I'm trying desperately to concentrate my urine before my LH levels drop. It is so hard for me to get dark urine! Any tips? I haven't had any fluid in 15 hours and I've peed 3x since getting up (since my pain meds cause me to retain water, I normally pee only 3-4x in a 24 hour period).
    Gl!! Are you going to have attempt?? X

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I had your optimism Maiden! With my numbers the way they are, I sure hope I can have another baby without too many interventions.

I would not worry about your urine. It depends on how much you drink, medications, and genetics. If you take a diuretic, it will be hard to have concentrated urine. The amount of LH, or any hormone, can still be present at high levels in the urine, independent of urine color. I would attempt tonight and call it good!!

FX!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 3dpo and my temp has been nice and high! I think I truly did release an egg this month! I have been hungry more than usual and there is a correlation to releasing and an increase in appetite. Thank goodness I exercise regularly!

FX! Please pray for me- I need all the help and spare baby dust I can get 🙏

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast