Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm out. Temp drop and a tiny bit of brown spotting. So glad I didn't test.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the blue dust and good vibes -- temp went up a little! I was too nervous to test. If implantation was yesterday and I wait until tomorrow, that'll give me the 48 hours and another high temp. I keep telling myself it doesn't matter how soon I know, it'll be there if it's going to be there. How did I make it 9 months last time not finding out gender? I can wait a couple of days. BTW, XX, the way you were talking about Goldie, well my "hope you're in there" to talk to is "Oro" (= gold in Spanish), lol.

fivebabies - I think 35 is when they say fertility really starts to drop and you should seek help after 6 months of ttc. Wow, you have pcos and you managed to have 5?! That's really good isn't it? My cousin has that and had lots of trouble although she made it to 3 with help (says they're done now), and they were all small and needed close monitoring in pregnancy. She might have some other problems, too, but I know she said it was hard ttc because she didn't have regular cycles, and she had to have a cyst or something removed in order to have the first baby.

maiden - *hugs* Your lp this time does look much more even, things are improving and you'll catch that egg soon! I've been getting ewcm 2 days before af since ttc this time. I don't remember having it happen before I had dd.

Mars - What time zone are you in? I really want to see your test, but I'm guessing your asleep right now. Hope you wake up to a great day!
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

3. Likes XXforhubby, maidentomother, Mars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sage- Yay for your temp going up!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great another 9 day LP. I really hate when my temps give me no warning. I feel tricked! Onto BD every 3 days and trying to get clomid/femara for next cycle.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs Maiden! I'm so sorry for you. I am really hoping that this next cycle is it for you! I agree with Sage that your LP has looked more even this cycle. I would nix the Clomid though and try for Femara given your propensity to hyperovulate. It might be hard in Germany though so get what you can get!

Sage- I am so excited for you to test!! I really hope you have a super snugly with mama blue bundle growing in there!

Mars- I bet anything you'll get a BFP on a FRER!!

Junie- when should AF come? I hope she stays away and you get your much deserved BFP!

Ladies that AF came, I'm so sorry. I hope that a BFP comes soon.

Ladies waiting to test, I hope you get a BFP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes maidentomother, Mars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We got another attempt last night. I'm glad we did, because the brown-tinged EWCM was gone afterward.

We gave it our all this cycle- it's in God's hands now. If we don't get a BFP this cycle, I am hopeful that we will in the next few cycles. My diet and exercise will be on point due to Lent, and DH will be doing it with me. Bonus! Time will tell. My boys sure bring me tons of joy and comfort and as time goes on I am becoming more at peace with my lovelies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes tarasue, sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- I am so so sorry Do something nice for yourself today!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

11. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden sorry. Hope u get a bfp v soon. X
    Atm I have more cm than usually but it's really watery. Surely that's a good sign, yes?
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden - I'm so sorry about AF. I was so bummed to wake up and see your new chart. BUT, a new chart is always a fresh start, and I love that you're already looking forward to next cycle! I've got my FX for you! And I agree with Junie - do something for yourself today! And yes...I don't consider myself someone who has read all of the classics, but 50 will definitely NOT be a classic. I did enjoy the fact that so many more women became more comfortable talking about their sexuality and making more time for their significant others in the bedroom! I enjoyed that aspect of it, but the overall book itself just wasn't for me.

XX - your chart looks good! Timing also looks great - FX crossed for you that this is your cycle!

Sage - I'm so excited to see your temp keep rising! I hope there's a blue baby getting started (and then share some blue dust with me! ). I'll be looking forward to your testing!

I had a dream last night my temp dropped and AF was coming today (mostly because of the backache last night and the watery cm and pinkish/brownish CM after DTD yesterday). I woke up today and it was still higher (98.29). Took another IC test out of curiosity sake and BFN. I'm going to try to hold off until Friday when I go to my OBGYN appt and ask that they do a blood test there. I'll either be 18DPO by Friday or 9DPO, depending on which time I actually O'ed haha.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

14. Thanks Junie thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, Mars, sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx good luck
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast