2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a really bad weekend...
    Couldn't sleep Friday night because of the desire to attack hubby. I held off but only slept for a few hours. I knew I was very close to ovulating because of the very strong desire.

Saturday we went to Mesa for the day and it was very hot. I Ov around noon and from there it got bad... I didn't eat before we left so right when I Ov I got hot flashes and my blood glucose went really low and then jumped on it's own. I blacked out for a little bit and then hubby woke me up and got me something to eat. Never had this happen before and I have been doing good with what I have been eating. Maybe it was because I didn't have my crystal light like I normally do.

We did the O+12, O+16, O+20, and O+24 just because. Hubby has asked me to stop the diet and if we don't get pregnant this time I will try later but on a healthier diet. I hope I get preg but at this point I can no longer handle the dieting or skipping meals.

Heres to extreme praying for a BFP!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wowzuhs...you poor thing! Were the O+ attempts your only attempts or did you have any cut-offs as well? Sending you lots and lots of dust! I hope the 2ww is a speedy one resulting in a nice BFP for you! Then you can grill those steaks!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Purple! I am waiting...currently 5dpo and impatient has normal. I have not been so good on the diet the last few days but I am getting back on the crappy wagon today! I am just so hungry....plus I have to admit I am quite the fertile one....hence maybe 4 boys in a row...so I have to keep reminding that I am most likely not pregnant and I need to keep being good!
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 dpo for me today. Nothing exciting to report, I'm just glad we have a decent chance this cycle as the last 2 cycles were pretty much a bust due to dh being gone during ovulation. I consider this my 2nd cycle of

Dh was SO tired from work on a couple of the the days we had to dtd I actually had to wake him up after the kids went to bed and have my way with him, lol! Hopefully I didn't wake him up for nothing.
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We DTD 5-3 days before Ov (every 12hrs) and added the cut-off because we really want to get preg and get back to our lives. I am currently 2DPO. I will test at 5, 8, 10, 12, and 14 dpo... if I get any faint lines I will test everyday after that.

My next OB visit is 8/17 for my 4mth pap. If I am not preg at that time I will ask the Dr for Clomid but my diet will be breakfast 9am of oatmeal and fruit, lunch 1pm salad w/ tons of good veggies and no dressing, and dinner 6-7pm will be protein with veggies and carbs. I will try to avoid potassium, red meat, and sodium. I have pretty much given up most sugar so I will drink black coffee and water but no more fake sugar.

I will also be going back to bike riding for exercise and enjoying the outdoors... I will do some workout videos in the morning but staying home all day is boring and depressing.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I O tomorrow (probably) so I'll be here in a couple of days!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am almost in the 2ww! I should O tomorrow, but we had our attempt late last night/early this morning. I ditches the OPK sticks this month to try not to focus so much on timing. I decided just to try to DTD between 36-48 hours before O. I am praying I get my healthy pink bean this month. I'm trying my best to not get discouraged. Good luck ladies! I'll be checking in every few days!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im 7dpo but no symptoms though

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 12dpo today and got another BFN, so I think I'm out. AF is due on Thursday.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast