Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your thoughts Purple. I get a very faint evap line on a IC after time limit. My temps are not in my pregnancy range so I can't imagine that I'm pregnant. I will keep taking ICs and OPKs if AF doesn't come and my temps go up. I managed to BD today as I thought it was our last chance before AF comes and I've been so sick that we haven't been able to in almost a week. Honestly I'm still pretty sick but with my long cycles and long AF I thought I better give hubby a chance LOL but at least if I do O in the next few days I have it covered.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs for eleena and healthygirl!

Junie, hope you're recovering well. Your chart is mysterious. So is mine. I should've o'ed on Sunday and thought I did based on opk+, cm, and breast tenderness, but my temps didn't go up. I haven't had a cycle this wacky since my old thermometer last summer. I don't think dd dropped this one and it shouldn't be a dieing battery yet should it? The other possibility is that I'm now paying the price for the stressful event I had during the 2ww last month, even though the situation is now resolved and I'm feeling peaceful and fine. Except for my frustrating chart! lol Any thoughts? I'm trying to stay chilled. I didn't really want a Christmas baby anyway. Maybe January is it. It'll come when the time is right. My next acupuncture treatment is next week.
    2011 early m/c, 2012, 7/2015 early m/c, praying for 2016

My Ovulation Chart
    preparing for this since March 2014, mysterious infertility, diagnosed with adrenal fatigue Jan 2016 and now treating

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eleena, I would assume you're Oing later in your cycle than you think and keep OPKing after your positive. Also I'd BD every 3-4 days starting once you're near O. I'm sorry AF came.

Junie, I think both are possibilities. When illness/fever is involved there's just no way to be sure. I wouldn't be surprised if AF shows up nor would you Oing now surprise me.

Healthy, I've used the monitor. Not a big fan bc of the one testing window each day. I vastly prefer the CBAD which usually is very accurate. The monitor did work well for me when iused it precisely but that was a big hassle for me.

sage, hugs! Delayed O is so frustrating. I hope you O soon...or later so you get a Jan baby.

So happy to see a high temp today...even if it doesn't mean anything!
    Last edited by maidentomother; April 2nd, 2015 at 08:20 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes sageviolet liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will do maiden. I'm gonna but about 30 strips from eBay. Lol
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sage- Your temps are in a nice post O range and are going up. I wonder if you'll have a triphasic chart? I still see you with a Christmas baby!

Maiden- I love your chart, I hope you are also taking home a Christmas baby!!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maiden, with the monitor it says to use first urine catch is that ok?

Junie I wish I knew what your chart meant but I'm clueless.

Eleena, you and I are both CD 2 today. I will just wait for you to tell me it's time to bd. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes eleena2014 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All - Joining you here after a LONG wait for my cycle to return after a loss. But I'm right here with you all now. On CD5...

I'm feeling fat and muscular and I can't fit into any of my clothes and I just want to get pregnant so this all seems worth it!!! I know that's how all of you feel too - just letting off my share of the steam. Swaying is so hard, isn't it? But we are all doing what doesn't come naturally to us...

Good luck everyone. Let's be the bizarre, legendary 2ww thread in which every single member got pregnant.

10. Likes Junie, Sunbuny, sageviolet liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had the worst cramps the last two days :/ feels like the cramps I get before and during AF. I hope being with family all weekend keeps my mind off of this symptom spotting.
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seabeewife ikwym about symptom spotting it is exhausting. I haven't caught up on where you are but it sounds like you're almost there. When are you going to test?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 7 dpo, so I don't plan to test for at least three or four days. With DS2 I got a faint positive at 8 dpo, but I'd rather hold out and wait instead of seeing a BFN.
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

14. Thanks essnce629 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast