Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

He's here :-) so in love (PICS)

Hello Mamas!!!

I'm super bummed. I have been AF cramping all day today- I mean low/front and back cramps and supposedly 5 dpo (based off O pain and +OPK on CD 14!

TMI alert: Now, used the restroom and found 3 small bright red dots on tissue paper! WTH??

Little Background: I have been pregnant a total of 6 times in my life 3 boys and 4 angels and never had implanting bleeding! But never the start of a period this early! My cycle has been as early as CD 25-and never past CD 29!

As you can imagine, I feel like I'm completely out and back to the drawing board!!! Ugh... This is frustrating- I don't temp, just use OPK's.

Could it be progesterone? Vitex? Thoughts? Advice? or

Thanks for all your help! Feeling so frustrated
    Last edited by JEWELLE11; October 26th, 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Update!!! He's here :-) so in love....
    Baby Jasper on the way!! That makes 4 boys, no more for us! Feel so blessed!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be supplements or implantation but 5dpo is really early for implantation to occur...usually 6dpo would be the earliest an embryo can fully hatch and implant.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks nuthinbutpink! I'm sure is AF rearing her ugly head it's probably these supplements! I think next month I'll stick to rephresh only and no Vitex- and see what happens.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update??

It may just have been some spotting, it does happen sometimes for a variety of reasons, and it is totally possible to have some spotting and then go onto have a normal LP after that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! That makes me feel better and I hope your right.

Here is my update: All last night I had cramping on and off/especially low back pain. I haven't seen any more spotting since I last reported but feel like AF is about to start at any minute...ugh!

Supplements I did this cycle:

Baby Aspirin (all cycle) I have to take this as I have a blood clotting disorder and when I am pregnant I add lovenox to that combo...

Vitamin C 500 mg (all cycle)
    B6 100 mg (all cycle)
    Magnesium till CD14
    Folic Acid 4 mg (all cycle)
    Acidophilus - prone to yeast- unfortunately.
    Vitex till Postive OPK which was CD 14

I did rephresh every three days and that's all.

What could of caused that spotting? I have been taking Vitex now for 4 months, like you have suggested from AF-O or in my case till positive OPK/O pain.

What should I drop from these supplements? I definitely can't be without the BA and Folic Acid. Thanks for your help.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It could still be implantation bleeding...even if you didn't have that with 25 pregnancies it could still happen with this one.

I personally only had implantation bleeding with one of my pregnancies and know a lot of other women who were the same.

5dpo is early but something could be miscalculated somewhere and you just never know!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie85, thank you.

I agree that every pregnancy is different however I just always found that whole idea with implantation bleeding hard to believe-sort of speak- since it never personally happened to me -in my six pregnancies - one which was even a twin but you are right that every pregnancy is different and it's nice to know that could be a possibility since I really don't know exactly when I ovulated. I do know that I had what seem like a positive OPK on CD 13 then on CD 14 it was more positive and I had O pain- which I attributed to my ovulation day! At the end of the day just guessing -really.

It could be I was 6dpo yesterday but I was going with 5 dpo based on this CD 14 -calculation.

I'm glad to know that you personally experienced implantation bleeding-at least now I know someone who has

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are welcome Jewelle! Just trying to remain hopeful for you! IB is a weird concept for sure if you have never had it for so many pregnancies. It truly does exist though! A lot of women I have heard have it but don't even know.

The cramping and aches are a good sign of implantation too!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Rosie85, super sweet of you. I guess it ain't over till AF shows up but the cramping and aches make me feel it's right around the corner. - I see you have 3 boys like me Let's hope we get our little girls for baby #4!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think it's ib. I had it with my first not my second. It really sounds like that what it is.
    04-08-2010 10-24-2011 due 12/07/2014 (my birthday!) with my beautiful my prayers have been answered!

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast