Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

2. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum- Is that your actual name? I ask because my niece's name is Tatum As far as symptoms, today is day 1 and nothing noticeable so far. Though, I do have a lot of other stuff going on that would make it easy to miss things. The biggest being that I had a D&C at the beginning of last cycle, ppl warned me this AF would be as awful as the one right after my D&C but a big part of me thought they were exaggerating. They weren't. So, I am living on pain killers at the moments and still in pain much of the time. That alone could easily mask any minor side effects. I know I've been ravenously hungry today (diet went kablooey today ) but that is not unheard of during AF for me. It happens every so often so I can't really say that it has anything to do with the clomid. Extra cranky today, but I am always extra cranky when I don't feel good so I think that had more to do with the pain than anything.So, yeah, I can't really think of anything that can't be explained by anything else. But, again, today was only day one AND I am typically u pretty late (insomnia) so I took it before I laid down this morning (can't remember what time but I know it was pretty late before I got to bed... well after midnight) and they say if you take it before bed that you might be able to sleep through the worst of the symptoms so that my play a role as well. I am wide awake again tonight, as usual so it'll prob be another late night for me again so I'll prob take it before I lie down again tonight if it is late enough, which it prob will be. If not I'll take it in the AM when I wake up. Either way I'll keep you posted, though, if anything changes
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    The online store where I order my OPKs from keeps sending me blue baby dust!!! It's like actual blue glitter in a little packet lol. So I'm sending this for you True xxAttachment 25784
    Thank you covered in blue I love it
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

5. Likes covered in blue, Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    True, I think I'll go crazy if I don't have your chart to stalk! Maybe you should send ME your temps.

Ladies good lucķ in July! All those on Clomid, I hope you tolerate it well and O on time.
    Last edited by maidentomother; June 23rd, 2015 at 05:50 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia: I've gone back and forth on buying a CB monitor! I used to do their opks and loved the smilies, but with 80+ cycles it got expensive! And not getting a smiley sucked so now I use cheapies. They are easier to take a negative for some reason haha.

Two: it's actually my dog's name lol! My real name is Rachel.

Thanks for the symptom checklist! I'm going to start in the morning this round, and if I need to start them in PM next round. I'm wondering if nausea can be avoided when I eat them with breakfast? I hope so! Hoping for very few, if any, symptoms. I'm scared my ovaries will feel like they'll bust. Here we go!

Also, I'm taking it days 5-9, but I know some women are prescribed 3-7. Why is that? Dr. preference or...?

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had any symptoms really. I take my last dose tonight. I did get my first "high" smiley this morning. So it looks like I will O earlier than usual. I typically get 5-6 days of highs before I get a peak (aka +opk). Which means that I should O about a week earlier than usual.

The first two nights I took the clomid, I had trouble sleeping. The 3rd day, I could feel my ovaries starting to do something but it wasn't super painful or anything. This morning I woke up soaking with sweat which is why I took an opk.

I have no idea why doctors prescribe it for different days. I used to think it was based on when you normally O. Since I normally O late, I figured that I'd be on cd5-9 but then he put me on 3-7. So, I think it's more of their personal preference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tatum- A lot of it is doctor preference but I've read that some docs give it 5-9 in women who don't tend to O on their own (I took it 5-9 before when I didn't O on my own)and 3-7 in women who do O on their own but are seeking earlier O or better odds (taking it 3-7 this time, I O on my own and I m trying for a sooner O and quick conception so what I read online make sense) because supposedly (I have no idea if it is true or not) 3-7 is supposed to mature more follicles or something.... from what I can tell (I am no expert, and I haven't studied it- just casual observation) there doesn't seem to be a diff in the twinning rate when taken 3-7 or 5-9 so I don't know if I buy into it producing more follicles *shrug*

Got my first symptom last night. There is a window AC in my room and it was on full blast so there is NO reason I should have been hot, but I was burning up. Lasted a good 15-20 mins and then I was fine again. I expected hot flashes as I had them the last time I took clomid so it's no big surprise to me. Just hoping a hot flash doesn't hit during my workout (the witch is on her way out, thank God, and I'm feeling loads better so I am getting back into my routine today)... I already sweat enough thanks Lol.

I am also really... no REALLY tired and I can't figure out why. I slept the same as I always do last night... maybe even better *shrug* I can't explain it so I suppose it *could* be a side effect, not saying it is... just saying that I can't come up with another reason for it...
    Last edited by twointow83; June 23rd, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

10. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a thread somewhere asking people for their Clomid experiences - maybe if we post there it could help other swayers in the future!

12. Likes twointow83, momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid users

Here's one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And another ALL Past & Present CLomid users...

Page 3 of 189 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast