Page 5 of 189 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with junie, maiden. I think your lp is really great this cycle!! FX!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Two- was this at night or in general? I've never had one so don't know what to expect! I was warm last night but it's always warm in our room so I don't think it was that. And I tossed and turned last night, but it also was storming so not sure what I can attribute to Clomid. Day 2 today!

Maiden: that was kind of the consensus I got from looking into 3-7 vs 5-9. Seems like a lot more success was had 3-7. I may see how this goes and discuss it with my OB. I did see several who were able to get pregnant on 5-9 so trying to stay positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had a few hot flashes yesterday, but last night's was just the worst of the bunch. Up until last night my hot flashes had just felt sorta like a sudden all-over fever. Last night's felt like I had walked into a sauna with my head on fire. I was sweating profusely and even moving directly in front of the A/C (which was on full blast) didn't help much. Hoping I don't get too many of THAT kind of flashes. The others are uncomfortable but tolerable, THAT one was flat-out brutal.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- Had a look at your charts and your LP lengths are all over the map! I've never seen anything like it! Do you know why? Also, are you TTC and hoping for a BFP? I ask because your signature says otherwise and I don't want to be thoughtless and cheer you on if a BFP isn't a possibility. I can always cheer you on for a nice long LP instead
    Our family is complete

5. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's possible I'm only 10DPO bc my 1DPO temp isn't totally reliable and I may have Oed a day later. Regardless I am aĺways happy to see double digit LPs! I could have a cyst...I am prone to them, and that could explain yesterday. But usually I only get hot flashes and migraines BEGORE O, it's linked to high estrogen. I definitely think I've had a lot of estrogen this LP considering all my big dips. Makes for such an ugly chart though! I should know by the weekend...if by some miracle AF stays away I will test Monday. My breasts/nips feel less sore today though so I'm not hopeful. Thanks for looking Junie & Moma
    Last edited by maidentomother; June 24th, 2015 at 10:57 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

7. Likes Magical22, momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- Well then, everything crossed for you
    Our family is complete

9. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Somehow I missed your post right before mine. So about my LPs...yes, they have always been erratic. Prior to swaying my cycles were more regular (the super late Os are totally new, the latest I'd ever Oed was CD22 and that would only happen once every few years). Most of my cycles are 28 days or close, but my O and LPhave always been unpredictable. I've Oed as early as CD5 and had an LP as short as 4 days! It almost seems like, when I'm not swaying, my LP length depends on when I O and is shorter with late O, longer with earlier O. I'm not sure why my LPs are short and erratic, I think it's probably genetic, and the short part is probably linked to my naturally low BMI. I don't have any hormonal issues, and even in short LP months I've had great progesterone levels.

On Vitex my LP was lengthened up to 14 days. But off Vitex I've never had an LP longer than 11 days. So my FF charts don't really give an accurate overview of what's normal for me, relative to my previous 12+ years of charts. Plus I was VERY sick with strep throat + a virus back in Feb when I had a 5 day LP. I definitely think swaying makes my cycles more erratic, and Vitex delays O for me the first month starting it and the first month after I stop taking it, and I did two stints on Vitex. Then for some reason stopping swaying and taking healthy supps delayed O severely, this month and last...but I think it was due to super high dose fish oil supplements (I don't eat any seafood).

Lastly, I had a big, painful, problematic cyst after my 2012 loss, and since then I seem to be super prone to cysts. Not the PCOS kind, functional ones after O, and they do resolve on their own, but they may be causing temporary hormonal wackiness . I'm hoping by Dec things have settled down more or I have Clomid/Femara.

I WAS TTA this cycle and I thought I was safe bc I had Oed, and now I think I did, but released a second egg later...that's really common for me (I release 2 eggs every 3-4 cycles). But I will be happy if I'm pregnant. It just seems unlikely.
    Last edited by maidentomother; June 24th, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

11. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I super hope that everyone in here gets BFPs!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

13. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Likes covered in blue, momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love your beautiful new ticker mommy
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

15. Thanks mommymachine thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im joining in. Ill be Cd1 tomorrow this will be my 6th cycle ttc (swaying girl).

Just wondering if everyone is having a different plan this month if last month didnt work?

17. Likes Magical22, twointow83, momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On vitex my cycle blew out by a week, so I never used it again.

Good luck maiden!!

On clomid I get moodiness and headaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Likes maidentomother, twointow83 liked this post
Page 5 of 189 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast