Page 12 of 197 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are in good company Taytum. Hopefully the confusion clears up soon, but at least you have BW coming up if nothing else. That should clear things up for you. :FX:
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Grr. No real answer to O. My temps are in my post O range (usually my CL is 97.6), but I've been temping an hour later than usual to try to give myself less stress. And no positive OPKs in sight. I could have already O'd, damn. Will keep BDing and temping until it's clear (or I go in next week for bloods).

Did I ever mention I hate TTC? í*½í¸¡
    I didn't get a positive opk either this BFP cycle! I think it's a fab idea to keep BDing until you either get a clear temp shift or after BW.

FX and tons of my blue baby dust !!

3. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's funny you say this - I always think back to your BD and chart when I'm not feeling solid about my attempt or chart. You always give me hope! FX there's a good indicator in the next few days! My plan was to stop temping after confirmed O to not stress and that hasn't worked out well lol.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

5. Likes twointow83, daisy4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm Xing everything that this is your BFP cycle!!!

7. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm going from a weird as post o chart last cycle to a weird as pre o chart arrgghh!! Does anyone know how much alcohol affects your temping? I had a blowout yesterday and drank a bottle of wine (over a 6 hour period though) and had drunk what I thought was heaps of water a couple hours b4 bed. I'm on cd6 and don't expect to o until cd11, 12 or 13 but had a 0.5 degree shift up this morning!!! (This is not an o temp shift.) Anyone else seen similar on their chart? Also decided to start checking cervix this cycle... had to google how lol, seriously the things we do ttc!!! Will attach screenshot of chart. Just didn't think a single wine night blowout would result in such a temp shift!! In saying all this I had to get up at 2.00am to see to ds2 and my temp was only 36.3, but I got back to sleep and took temp again just after 6am and it was 36.6??? checked it again 15 mins later and was the same.uploadfromtaptalk1438409397648.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    So I'm going from a weird as post o chart last cycle to a weird as pre o chart arrgghh!! Does anyone know how much alcohol affects your temping? I had a blowout yesterday and drank a bottle of wine (over a 6 hour period though) and had drunk what I thought was heaps of water a couple hours b4 bed. I'm on cd6 and don't expect to o until cd11, 12 or 13 but had a 0.5 degree shift up this morning!!! (This is not an o temp shift.) Anyone else seen similar on their chart? Also decided to start checking cervix this cycle... had to google how lol, seriously the things we do ttc!!! Will attach screenshot of chart. Just didn't think a single wine night blowout would result in such a temp shift!! In saying all this I had to get up at 2.00am to see to ds2 and my temp was only 36.3, but I got back to sleep and took temp again just after 6am and it was 36.6??? checked it again 15 mins later and was the same.uploadfromtaptalk1438409397648.jpg
    Your "shift" is actually only about .1 if you factor in other temps... wouldn't even qualify as an O shift as that requires a .2 shift above your last 6 temps. I can't weigh in for certain on the alcohol because I am what you call a "cheap date" lol, I get drunk with not very much alcohol at all so I don't really drink enough for it to affect my temps. However, a bottle of wine (assuming it is avg sized) *could* be enough to affect your temps. Someone else will have to weigh in here but I'd made a note of the alcohol the day before and the double temp so that if later you see it is really messing up your chart you can "disturb" it. According to the days you mentioned O is at least 5 days away and only the last 6 temps count toward your determination of O so it may not even be an issue.
    Our family is complete

10. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks two I know for sure its not an o shift just surprised at the jump in temp pre o. My temps normally do stay higher till af finishes (since ds2) but then normally stay lower so this spike has me curious...guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. I just remembered I set the heating to a degree higher last night but surely that wouldn't come into it as my 2am temp would have been the norm or close to but anyway I'm not going to stress on it

12. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Thanks two I know for sure its not an o shift just surprised at the jump in temp pre o. My temps normally do stay higher till af finishes (since ds2) but then normally stay lower so this spike has me curious...guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. I just remembered I set the heating to a degree higher last night but surely that wouldn't come into it as my 2am temp would have been the norm or close to but anyway I'm not going to stress on it
    Yeah, don't stress about it at all Temps sometimes go weird on us that is why they say to look at the big picture instead of temp by temp.

AFM- As you may be able to tell, my insomnia is in overdrive It is 5 am here and I am still wide awake. Fortunately AF is still being a thorn in my side so temping isn't an issue. I even tried eating as sometimes getting my belly full makes me sleepy. But no luck I am yawning like a crazy person but the moment I lay down to try to get to sleep I might as well have guzzled a pot of coffee. My boys will be up in a couple hours. Fortunately DH is off tomorrow... well actually today lol, by some miracle so he can take kid duty if I can ever manage to get to sleep.
    Our family is complete

14. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Geez I hope you do get some sleep two!! I was shattered today and so annoyed as I was laying on coach with eyes closed trying to have a nap and heard ds1 saying 'wake up daddy!' so I told dh to just go and have a sleep in bed as one of us has to stay awake to look after kids!! Men!!!! I don't think I've had a decent 8 hour sleep since ds2 was born but anyway lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3- alcohol can totally increase your temps if you have more than a couple of drinks! If I have more than one, I know to put an open circle on my temp and call it good!

FX and GL!!!

17. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 12 of 197 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast