Page 26 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi two I would wait and see what next couple days temps are and go from there in relation to disturbing. As for thermometer and/or opks if it was me I'd pack them just in case. I'd likely find a way to opk test to (like do it during morning shower so you can hide cup in clothes/towel and have a reason for being in there so long). I'm only saying what I would do in your shoes as being on clomid 2nd month I'd like to have some comparison even if opks ended up all negative etc and temps stayed same, to me this would be less stressful then not knowing and having that gap. As you said though you are going in for follicle study so.... I don't know what to suggest other than what I would do lol hth but doubt it does ha e a lovely weekend away

2. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So after 4 days of flashing smileys I am expecting my solid smiley in morning (cd12). I have oed cd13 a few times and cd14 once in the last 8 months or so?. Its my first cycle monitoring cervix and its feels high and soft. Dh starts night shift tomorrow so if we do bd it'll be in morning while ds2 hopefully has a sleep and ds1 will hopefully happily watch a dvd. That's alot of hope So thinking may as well bd late tonight on the off chance I o tomorrow sometime and because being able to bd tomorrow is abit in the air?? Maiden once said 2 days b4 o was better for one attempt anyway?? Wish I'd ask her why now lol as I've always thought day b4 was best. Anyway gotta work with what you've got right?

4. Likes momamia4, Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX Pbn3!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

6. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two, I'd skip it. It'll be less stressful and you're going for the follicle study anyway. That's just my two cents. Have fun!!

FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

8. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Afm, I had to temp earlier than usual today because of our trip but my temp only dropped .05°. This cycle is so different from last cycle! It's crazy!

10. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3, twointow83 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Mommamia - yay cycle buddies! I had no symptoms this month on Clomid besides really painful ovulation. I worried I wouldn't O too since I didn't feel anything leading up to it. I'm also starting a new job in a few weeks! I am super nervous about getting pregnant and feeling crappy, especially as my job is mentally and emotionally exhausting at times, and I need to be on the ball, not puking in the bathroom haha. Maybe you being around kids will make your body wake up to have one!

Two- I like that you're less stressed this cycle. I agree I was so anxious and high strung last cycle that I knew it couldn't be good. I as much more relaxed this cycle about it all and I'm going to stop temping after my confirmed O. Swaying adds so much more pressure to TTC and I happen to feel boy swaying is so much easier than girl so I can understand how stressed you guys are about it.

Hitme- welcome back! I was wondering about you - glad to see you're less stressed! I agree with you that O looks like CD17, and you timed it perfectly! Haha on the full moon...I'm hoping that damn blue moon is good news for me! FX for you and a BFP!

Lauren - keep testing! You absolutely could O right around the corner. I O'd last cycle CD17 with +OPK cd15. This time my + didn't come until cd17. Good luck!

Kperez- thanks for the reassurance. 💕 There were definitely some tears, even though I told myself I wasn't going to be upset because I knew it was a strong possibility he wouldn't be able to. We just aren't 19 and 20 any more! 😝

Boys - ahhh thank you so much for the reassurance and hope! I kept telling myself we did get a good attempt in that morning so we had our bases covered. Hoping that it pays off for us! And we got in a good attempt this morning too, just in case that eggie was hanging out waiting still.

FX for all of us a less stress month and BFPs! Now...just in time for symptom spotting. 😜 I kid, I kid.
    No problem love!!!! My dh gets that problem a lot since the older we get, the more responsibility and detracting things come into play.

B♡K♡G♡L
    2012. Mommy-25 Daddy-27

12/2011 10/2013
    --I'M ! EDD: 4/10/16--
    Blood test says>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5 dpo (6 according to FF) and the cramps are starting, just like last cycle. I hope im wrong but I won't be wasting and tests this cycle testing early.

My kid woke up at 6 and went outside in our backyard. I woke up to him shrieking at my dog. We're fenced in but I was still livid. He can open any kind of door and now I'm going to have to call a lock smith the have a special lock installed in the patio door.
    Anyway, all this caused me to take my temp not at the idea time. And it was really low. Above the cover line, but not far up.

Two Id bring a small stack of the paper Dixie cups and put them in my bag with my toothbrush. You really never know if you'll o earlier and it would drive me more crazy not knowing, especially if you have been testing all along. Ykwim? I guess it depends on what would make you more at ease.

Momma -
    You're chart looks amazing fx to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

13. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi two I would wait and see what next couple days temps are and go from there in relation to disturbing. As for thermometer and/or opks if it was me I'd pack them just in case. I'd likely find a way to opk test to (like do it during morning shower so you can hide cup in clothes/towel and have a reason for being in there so long). I'm only saying what I would do in your shoes as being on clomid 2nd month I'd like to have some comparison even if opks ended up all negative etc and temps stayed same, to me this would be less stressful then not knowing and having that gap. As you said though you are going in for follicle study so.... I don't know what to suggest other than what I would do lol hth but doubt it does ha e a lovely weekend away
    The shower thing is a good idea but only usable on Sunday....maybe. We stay with them every year (it is a family reunion they do annually) and it is always the same. I HATE their shower. You get like 2 mins of hot water and then it's like ice. I could shower in that time if I have to but I can't shave that fast. Plus their tub is slick as snot. So, because of all that, I always shower before we leave on Friday, skip Saturday and only shower on Sunday if I have to.... basically if I feel gross I'll take a speed shower but if I don't I just wait and take one as soon as I get home. I gete your point about comparison but I just don't know if it is worth the headache. Especially when last cycle my OPKs were nothing but confusion until just before O when they finally went back to being stark white until my LH started to build for O. I might take one, just in case I can find a way to sneak a test on Saturday. I can test when I get home on Sunday. My therm will stay here. I don't intend to make a point of temping over the weekend this cycle anyway unless I get my surge on or just before the weekend. Plus, we inevitably leave something behind every year (last year we left my phone charger ) and if I accidentally forgot my therm I'd have to buy another and I JUST bought the one I am using a couple weeks ago. Thanks for the input though.

As far as disturbing my temp, the answer isn't any clearer today. My temp yesterday was 98.04* F. Today is was 97.93* F, so still in my high post-O territory. It is really bizarre lol. I keep wondering, if my temps stay this high, how high they will be post-O!
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

15. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So after 4 days of flashing smileys I am expecting my solid smiley in morning (cd12). I have oed cd13 a few times and cd14 once in the last 8 months or so?. Its my first cycle monitoring cervix and its feels high and soft. Dh starts night shift tomorrow so if we do bd it'll be in morning while ds2 hopefully has a sleep and ds1 will hopefully happily watch a dvd. That's alot of hope So thinking may as well bd late tonight on the off chance I o tomorrow sometime and because being able to bd tomorrow is abit in the air?? Maiden once said 2 days b4 o was better for one attempt anyway?? Wish I'd ask her why now lol as I've always thought day b4 was best. Anyway gotta work with what you've got right?
    Good luck! I think the reason it is considered better is to make sure the spermies are up there waiting for the egg but that is just a guess
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well jobs done anyway lol, now to wait for o I'll be cheering if its tomorrow but I reckon it'll be the day after. Bet you can't wait till Monday! I'll be looking out for your update

Page 26 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast