Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Me too Magical lol. Af arrived this morning this will be my 3rd month ttc. Due to o around 6th, 7th, 8th August. Baby dust all round and hopefully we all get our bfps this month. I've been quite naughty on the le diet last week but back into it today onwards - hope I haven't messed up my sway too much
    Good luck this cycle. Doubt I'll be long behind you. Lots of AF cramps and other signs of AF today.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Good luck this cycle. Doubt I'll be long behind you. Lots of AF cramps and other signs of AF today.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Twointow I was really hoping you'd be joining the due date thread and not this one Lets hope this cycle is THE one and as sorry as I'll be to see you here I'll be here cheering you on <3. You never know maybe we'll be o and test buddies again

3. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Twointow I was really hoping you'd be joining the due date thread and not this one Lets hope this cycle is THE one and as sorry as I'll be to see you here I'll be here cheering you on <3. You never know maybe we'll be o and test buddies again
    That would be wonderful but sadly unlikely if last cycle is any indication of Clomid's lack of ability to make me O sooner. Fortunately, I will be getting a folicle study done on CD 13 or 14 this coming cycle so hopefully I won't be going so blindly this time.

for a sticky BFP for all Aug 2WW'ers!
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

5. Likes Pbn3, mummylove liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Af is due in around a week. Ugghh cannot wait for her to arrive and be done with. I have fallen pretty quickly with all my boys and the last 2 first try but im a little scared this time around. Im hoping it will be the first time again as wanting to be due in May and have our pink bundle near DH's bday. I have a good feeling about this month ladies. Has anyone spoken to a psychic-medium in relation to their preferred gender?

Babydust to all xx

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc is just one big wait isn't it Netti lol! We wait for af, we wait to o, we wait to test then wait for af again if bfns. Good luck and I hope you have a pink bean coming your way. I had my tarot cards done twice by a medium about 18 months apart (she didn't remember me obviously) she said both times I would have 3 babies (I have 2 boys). Didn't specify boy or girl and I didn't ask. I have a friend who is a medium and she has told me she has seen a daughter in my life (she knows my desire for a girl). Its nice to be told that but I still expect I'll have another boy despite swaying but I'm good with that to. After visiting a friend who's 14 weeks pregnant on weekend I'm starting to worry more about getting pregnant than what the gender will be. In saying that I'm still really hoping my sway works

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sure is a wait and a half. My anxiety levels will be through the roof!! Making sticking to a diet that much harder 😂 i was also thinking of going green this time for no5 as I found out with the rest..... im sure i won't believe them if they tell and show me lol

I had a psychic-medium tell me on 2 occasions I would have a girl so fingers and toes crossed this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep tossing up between team green and finding out too especially as this will be my last. I envy you mums of 4+ kids as sometimes I think I'm nuts going back for a 3rd lol! I hope the medium is right and sending you pink baby dust!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3, I found that going from 2 to 3 is no where near as difficult as going from 1 to 2. You're already used to going back and forth between 2 kids, so 1 more doesn't really make that big of a difference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

11. Likes netti02, Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh i can't make my mind up but i keep thinking I knew with all 4 boys and this time I'd like the surprise. Hopefully I can hold out 😂😂

People tell me im crazy all the time lol. But i love to be busy and im a pretty organised person. My eldest 2 help out alot and me and DH work back to back so its a little crazy but it works 😁

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    Pbn3, I found that going from 2 to 3 is no where near as difficult as going from 1 to 2. You're already used to going back and forth between 2 kids, so 1 more doesn't really make that big of a difference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    This is true. I got better at juggling everything after 2. After that its like whats one more 😂

15. Likes momamia4 liked this post
Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast