Page 57 of 197 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk1424 View Post
    So do you think my attempt last night Inbetween positive tests was good??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't say 100% since you don't chart, but everything I said yesterday remains the same and if you O today or tomorrow you still have good odds timing wise.... maybe even better than if you O'd yesterday because the sperm would have even more time to get into position to wait for the egg and recharge to prepare for the final sprint toward the egg! Given the usual 24-48 hours from first +OPK in which ppl tend to O, if you haven't already O'd I would say O is just around the corner... maybe even within the next few hours.

Another possibility is that you geared up to O, your body backed off and is trying again today. However, I think it is far more likely that it is the same surge and the +,-,+ was a fluke, as generally it tends to take the body longer than a few hours to gear back up again... in my experience at least, but everyone is different.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

2. Likes Laurenk1424 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Two and Hitme... I'm going to (for sanity sake) consider our attempt a solid, because I can't say that if we had another attempt I would feel good about it.

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

4. Likes XXforhubby, Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Two and Hitme... I'm going to (for sanity sake) consider our attempt a solid, because I can't say that if we had another attempt I would feel good about it.

First, I agree with hitme on the temp thing. My temps are about as far from what you are supposed to do as you can get. Sometimes I temp after only 2 hours of sleep, sometimes I temp an hour or two late or early. I have sleep issues so I take my temps when I can. It can make temps a little more jagged but the big picture always tells the story just fine. So, if you WANT to try it out then don't be scared off by inconsistent sleep.

Second, I think I have decided the same...'ish. I don't want to be stressed out right now or anytime this cycle. The whole point this cycle was to be low stress. So I told hubby we are sticking to 1 attempt UNLESS I don't see a temp shift by Thursday morning. If no shift by then we'll throw in another attempt to avoid O-3, O+1 timing. Thursday would make for an E3D pattern but it is too important to try to get preg this cycle to leave it to chance. O-3 & O+1 can totally end in a BFP and any other cycle I would not be pleased with it, but I'd prob ride it out. This cycle I'd be FAR more upset getting the O-3 & O+1 timing than I would be potentially diminishing our girly odds by adding an extra attempt.

Looks like we might be testing buddies though!! Forgive me if you have already answered this but when do you plan to start testing?
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two- last time I tortured myself and went crazy w the testing... I think I'll at least wait 10 days.
    So, we're in agreement that I should stick to my attempt timing? If in two days it's still positive I guess I could throw in one more attempt? - I wish there was more clear lines when ttc.
    Temping- I will try it next month... But it Prob wouldn't really help me for atleast a few months I'm guessing.

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

7. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Annnnnd I'm gonna skip my cardio today just incase there is a tiny unrealistic chance that could shake some spermies out lol

9. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two- last time I tortured myself and went crazy w the testing... I think I'll at least wait 10 days.
    So, we're in agreement that I should stick to my attempt timing? If in two days it's still positive I guess I could throw in one more attempt? - I wish there was more clear lines when ttc.
    Temping- I will try it next month... But it Prob wouldn't really help me for atleast a few months I'm guessing.

I think the plan you mentioned is perfect. Since you said you really don't want to add a second attempt I'd do E4D from here out until you are 100% that you have O'd. So if you BD'd last night Thursday would be your next attempt day.

As far as charting, there IS a learning curve BUT with the help of others to explain things you are confused about or whatever charting will help first cycle. I recommend taking the 10 min charting course on fertilityfriend.com (it's free) to give yourself a jump start on the how-to's of charting.
    Our family is complete

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning ladies!! Wow this thread exploded overnight lol!!

Twointow so freaking happy for you!! Looks like we'll be testing buddies again yay!!

Hitme I can see a line there and have everything crossed for you!

Lauren I'd be happy with your attempt as it is and I'm feeling you on these opks aarrgghh!!!

So had a lovely temp spike overnight finally lol but used ny last opk strip and its exactly the same as the last three mornings?? How can this be? Can anyone shed some light on what could be going on? I started using cb dual digital as I couldn't get a positive opk using strips, then this cycle everything went haywire so had to go back to using them and I get what looks to me to be 4 positives in a row!!! I'm going to attach all four opks for comparison (first is this mornings then each day b4) as well as this mornings chart

12. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of the many problems with opks . Remember that they measure the amount of LH in your urine. When we get multiple days of positives in a row it is either because we had an extra strong surge or the tests are faulty. I've had both happen when TTCing. Based on your chart, I think you had a strong surge this cycle.

FX and GL!!!

14. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    This is one of the many problems with opks . Remember that they measure the amount of LH in your urine. When we get multiple days of positives in a row it is either because we had an extra strong surge or the tests are faulty. I've had both happen when TTCing. Based on your chart, I think you had a strong surge this cycle.

FX and GL!!!

Thanks xxforhubby!! Just when you stop worrying about one thing (like a temp rise) something else takes its place lol!! Can't believe I ended up with a day b4 o attempt after all that humming and harring!! So happy that I got that sneaky am attempt in - dh never wakes up normally!

16. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Good morning ladies!! Wow this thread exploded overnight lol!!

Twointow so freaking happy for you!! Looks like we'll be testing buddies again yay!!

Hitme I can see a line there and have everything crossed for you!

Lauren I'd be happy with your attempt as it is and I'm feeling you on these opks aarrgghh!!!

So had a lovely temp spike overnight finally lol but used ny last opk strip and its exactly the same as the last three mornings?? How can this be? Can anyone shed some light on what could be going on? I started using cb dual digital as I couldn't get a positive opk using strips, then this cycle everything went haywire so had to go back to using them and I get what looks to me to be 4 positives in a row!!! I'm going to attach all four opks for comparison (first is this mornings then each day b4) as well as this mornings chart
    Whooo Hooo! Yay! I can't believe we actually are gonna pull off being testing buddies again!! You O'd late, I am going to O early and somehow we managed to pull off what I was certain was impossible lol.

I had a cycle way back when (I've posted it before... it was my clomid chart from years ago) where I had 4 days of +OPKs. It isn't common but it does happen. you caught the eggie!!!!
    Our family is complete

18. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
Page 57 of 197 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast