Page 21 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx and best of luck and pink baby dust to you essence!! I pray that this August will deliver you another sticky bfp!!

2. Thanks essnce629 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmiNAddi View Post
    Hi Gals, just wondering if anyone might know.... I am about 17 days past a D & C and last night figured it wouldn't hurt to have a BD 'for fun' (fancy that!) knowing that I should be fine as I was still getting a faint faint line on a hpt... But then today I have had a tonne of ewcm and O pains (I always get those around ovulation time) and I looked at my FF chart (which I have only been doing for the last 3 days) and it has possible ovulation for the next 3 days - so it made me google 'can you get pregnant with low levels of HCg in your system' - and to my shock, a lot of people were saying Yes!
    Does anyone know much about this? ie - been through a miscarriage and know when they next ovulated etc?

I also tested on an OPK and it wasn't positive, but there was a darker line there than on the hpt..... interesting.....
    I had a natural miscarriage, not a D&C, but this was my experience:

I had red bleeding through CD7, then spotting till CD10. I started taking opks on CD10 like I normally do since I tend to O on CD15. On CD14 and CD15 I had +opks like I normally do (they were negative from CD10-13) but no temp rise and I think my cheapie hpts were still super super faintly bfp. I then had negative opks from CD16-18 before they again turned positive on CD19-22. I ended up O'ing on CD 21, confirmed with a temp rise, so basically a week later than normal and I know my hpts were finally bfn at that point. My LP that cycle was normal too at 14 days long, but my best friend who had a m/c 3 months before me and a D&C ended up only having a 5 day LP and basically bleed and spotted the entire cycle post D&C.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

4. Thanks ImmiNAddi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh essnce, it's good to hear from you! I'm hoping and Xing everything I have that one healthy (hopefully X sperm) got through!! I'll be checking in more often now!!

6. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All

Will be cd 6 tmoro and that disgusting AF is leaving the building she was brutal this month.

Bring on the BDing

Best of luck to all

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

8. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    momamia-- I'm so sorry you are going through this. How many weeks are you? When I started bleeding at 6 weeks I had an u/s and they could see the sac but "no normal fetal pole" was detected. I did read that the fetal pole is not always seen on u/s till 6.5 weeks and that is by transvaginal u/s only. Are you less than 6.5 weeks? Did they do a transvaginal u/s in the ER? I'm still crossing my fingers for a miracle for you. I'm glad you are getting hcg tested and another u/s on Monday. What were your latest hcg numbers? Mine were 6000 at 6.5 weeks when I started bleeding and just over 2000 two days later when my miscarriage was for confirmed for sure.
    I am 6w2d I think. They did do a transvaginal u/s in the ER. My hcg at that point was only 513. It is extremely low. Yours was much higher than mine. Thanks for thinking of me!

Praying for a sticky 🎀 bean!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Twointow you may be able to relate to this maybe and not sure about all you other mumma's!! I've found myself researching vbac2s and I don't even know why! My husband will never support this and he's made that clear. After emergency cs with ds1 I wanted to try for vbac for ds2 but allowed myself to be pressured into scheduled c-section (was thrown the whole think of your baby not your ego and it wasn't that anyway) and then I got shifted back due to a failed vbac so you can only imagine the comments I got then.... I actually shed a few tears today knowing that even if I'm lucky enough to get a bfp I'm not going to experience natural child birth and it just doesn't sit right with me. My mum gave birth to 4 kids, my sisters 5 between them why can't I????? I loved my ob for ds2 (went private) but she made it clear if I ever went back for dc3 it would be cs - no negotiation. We live in a relatively small city/large town so its not like I've got many options
    I can completely relate. It's sad to know I'll never get that experience with a live child (VBAC'd my 20w5d stillborn). And I have had a good cry or two about that but honestly, I have done enough research to know that, while completely possible, the risks grow with each c/s. While risks are still small after 2 c/s, I seem to be the queen of hearing "it's unlikely" only for the "unlikely" thing to happen. So, as sad as it is to know I'll never experience that I have decided to focus on the positives of c/s You get to pick babies b-day, to a point anyway. No chance of you going overdue. Minimal, if any, false alarm trips to OB. AND since you just lay there and let the doc do all the work you have plenty of energy to spend doting on baby instead of being wore out from labor. It'll always be sad that we won't get that experience that, but how we look at the c/s could mean the difference between a pleasant memory or a bitter one. You could always ask your doc if the curtain could be lowered for a moment when baby is pulled out. I did with my youngest. It's not exactly the same but it was nice to actually see him the moment he came out. Going to ask for the same next time!

🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Last edited by twointow83; August 30th, 2015 at 12:59 PM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

11. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Yaybaby-- I'm so sorry for your loss. Miscarriages suck big time. Sending you lots of healing vibes.

momamia-- I'm so sorry you are going through this. How many weeks are you? When I started bleeding at 6 weeks I had an u/s and they could see the sac but "no normal fetal pole" was detected. I did read that the fetal pole is not always seen on u/s till 6.5 weeks and that is by transvaginal u/s only. Are you less than 6.5 weeks? Did they do a transvaginal u/s in the ER? I'm still crossing my fingers for a miracle for you. I'm glad you are getting hcg tested and another u/s on Monday. What were your latest hcg numbers? Mine were 6000 at 6.5 weeks when I started bleeding and just over 2000 two days later when my miscarriage was for confirmed for sure.

Back story on me:
    I'm jumping over here from the Aug 2ww thread even though I've pretty much been a lurker since my miscarriage in Oct 2014. DH doesn't want any more kids (we have 2 boys ages 12 and 6) and baby #3 was planned by me only (swayed for 7 months) and then ended in a m/c just shy of 7 weeks. I told him I was not going back on the pill so he's been doing pull out and sometimes even using condoms since my m/c. He even went for a vasectomy consultation, but luckily didn't go through with it yet! Both boys were oopsies after living a very boy friendly lifestyle, so I've continued to slightly sway since my m/c even though my chance of getting pregnant at 34 years old with the pull out method is pretty slim. I'm now 2dpo and DH just informed me yesterday that he doesn't think he pulled out fully 4 days ago, which would have been 2 days before O. So here I am in the 2ww hoping with all my might that 1 little sperm found it's way! I've been on the boards since November 2013 and have been swaying in some form or another since February 2014. Fingers crossed!

Oh, and DS2 was conceived during my August 2008 cycle and my last pregnancy was conceived during my August 2014 cycle, so I'm hoping August is the time of year my body likes to get pregnant and that August 2015 is lucky too!
    Welcome! GL and

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Hi All

Will be cd 6 tmoro and that disgusting AF is leaving the building she was brutal this month.

Bring on the BDing

Best of luck to all

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess
    GL! Glad AF is almost over for you! I am only CD 4 and still have a few days... booooo!

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So hopeful for you Essence!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

15. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. I'm not in the 2ww yet so I feel bad being here but I have a question you might be able to answer. I want to take my opks twice a day but have a REALLY hard time not consuming liquids. I honestly drink all day and feel miserable when I have to withhold liquids for hours. Is it really bad to test first thing? I know someone said they tested in the morning (Two maybe?) but I've read the hormone is really concentrated first thing so that's why. Does anyone have tips on how to get two rounds of tests in while still being able to drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 21 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast