Page 5 of 242 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlwish View Post
    Hi girls, mind if I join you? I am 6dpo now and freaking out this is my 5th month of swaying and 3rd attempt and I just can't take the pressure anymore. Just want to be pregnant so bad!! Last night I dreamt I looked in my panties and saw AF came way too early and that I wasn't pregnant. It was so realistic that I am terrified now it will actually happen to me. I hate swaying so bad right now (sorry AS) but I also want my DD so bad!! I just can't get my self to stop cheating and do excersize right now, anyone else has this problem in the 2WW?
    I cheated way more in the tww. It's hard bc progesterone tends to make you hungrier... But compare your old diet to your current one; even in the tww... Is it still way better?

I think after a few months many of us loosen up on our ways, and fall pregnant. If you can't handle the disappointment of AF coming you might want to consider either adding an attempt or improving fertility a little with a little more protien and fat (before the tww).

That being said 3attempts really isn't too bad. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I maybe want to do that, just eat more protein and fat the next round. I am 31 years old, I know 3 attempts isn't that bad and many members are swaying much much longer, but I conceived my boys both in 1 month trying, I even 'planned' the last one so I had an extra long maternity leave!! I thought becoming pregnant was very easy and found it very logically it succededjust how I wanted it to. Can't believe how arrogant I was back then!! But so 5 months and 3 attempts just feels very long for me as I am very impatienced.
    Last edited by Girlwish; August 26th, 2015 at 04:14 PM.
    (2011) (2013) (failed sway 2016, lost his twin-sibling at 10 weeks pregnancy ) Looking for HT this fall

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same thing happened to me with my last dd. she took soooo long to conceive that now I'm paranoid and convinced it's going to take a long time again. I'm just trying to stay positive that this month with be ours!! Good luck to you.

4. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, Girlwish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I maybe want to do that, just eat more protein and fat the next round. I am 31 years old, I know 3 attempts isn't that bad and many members are swaying much much longer, but I conceived my boys both in 1 month trying, I even 'planned' the last one so I had an extra long maternity leave!! I thought becoming pregnant was very easy and found it very logically it succededjust how I wanted it to. Can't believe how arrogant I was back then!! But so 5 months and 3 attempts just feels very long for me as I am very impatienced.
    I totally get you. allll my boys were OSW, first attempts... The diet for sure makes it harder to conceive. The reason I asked you age is I know as you get older docs are more willing to start helping out with fertility issues at 6 months rather than 2 year. Im 39, and despite not having any significant issues I still used it to my advantage to get in sooner... I maybe stretched the truth a little about the length of time we were trying

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

6. Likes Girlwish liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies

Back on the waiting train. What a gruelling first month that was hoping i dont get a repeat.

Cd2 for me so will be the big O wait...... 😂

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, mind if I join you? I am 6dpo now and freaking out this is my 5th month of swaying and 3rd attempt and I just can't take the pressure anymore. Just want to be pregnant so bad!! Last night I dreamt I looked in my panties and saw AF came way too early and that I wasn't pregnant. It was so realistic that I am terrified now it will actually happen to me. I hate swaying so bad right now (sorry AS) but I also want my DD so bad!! I just can't get my self to stop cheating and do excersize right now, anyone else has this problem in the 2WW?
    Welcome!! Wow I understand these feelings so much, I want a DD so bad but I'm having trouble just getting pregnant this time I'm low in iron and have to take iron tablets and eat more steak so lots of blue, my FS also wants me dtd more then once. I've been trying for 6-7 months now so I'm just getting desperate to fall pregnant and my sway has gone out the window.

Good luck!!!

9. Thanks Girlwish thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyGirl View Post
    Magical I'm glad you ended up with some good follicles.
    What size were they?

We ended up not doing IUI either and just did TI. My husband hates the IUI process.

1dpo today and I'm super crampy.
    Anyone know if this is normal?

My follies where 21 and 17mm both on my right side I had my trigger shot last night. So will start the tww on the weekend.

Not overly hopeful with my lining. I think she said it was around 6mm anyone know much about lining?

We would of done IUI but with my lining my FS said it might be a waste of money.

Hmm crampy maybe more ovulation pains!? Not sure. Good luck

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Good luck everyone! I enjoyed having the scans and frequent visits when I was on clomid and getting IUIs. It stresses some people out but I liked knowing what was happening. I hope you all get your bfps quickly and can be done with this. Dh is not into any fertility treatments this time so let's hope it happens fast!!

We are doing SMEP this month so hopefully that helps.

I like being monitored so I know what's happening.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmiNAddi View Post
    2 is better than none like the other day Magical! Yay!

My update is blood work came back with my hcg down to 59 - so I am getting there...I'm pretty sure it has to be 0 or 1 before I will stop getting faint positives on hpt's and before I can start to gear up for the next ovulation. My progesterone was 0.7 and my E2 is at 187. I will test again next Wed. Fingers crossed I see 0!!!
    Fingers crossed but not my legs lol

13. Likes HealthyGirl, ImmiNAddi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Magical I found this comment on another forum

Page 5 of 242 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast