Page 17 of 242 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    hmmm. I don't *think* that you have O'd yet Mammacass, just because of that really low temp today (today? It is still the 28th for me lol). But I am by no means an expert! Hoping you know what is going on soon.
    Ditto this!!

Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Is anyone else avoiding birthdays? Or hoping to avoid birthdays? It would be so great if I conceived this month so that I could avoid mid June. DS1 is June 15th and DS3 is June 7th. It is great for combining family parties, it just gets sooo busy.
    Oh, if we conceive this cycle our calendar is gonna get MESSY, lol. If I O CD 15 like last cycle and conceive I'll be due June 2nd which means I'd deliver around the end of May (c/s mom). If I O around my normal time and conceive I'd be due around June 11th which means I'd deliver around the first week of June. And, of course, there is everything in between. June 4th is my youngest's b-day. June 8th is our wedding anniversary. So basically the baby would be born just before, in between, just after or ON one of those days. As long as I O on or before CD 24 I think both dates are safe as far as not sharing the day though, since DS's b-day is on a Sat and our anniversary is too close to June 11th and my OB would never let me go that long and risk me going into labor.
    Last edited by twointow83; August 28th, 2015 at 07:41 PM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

2. Likes netti02, mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry yaybaby.

Fx momamia hopefully you can get a scan done soon

Pbn- ugghh hate weird cycles 😂😂

Boysboys/two- since i O ive been a slacker. I don't deal with waiting all too well and found myself snacking. But hoping to get back on the walking on my days off with the boys weathers back to nice and sunny. Those are some funny memes

Mammacass- not too familiar with charts. Were you using opks?

Mommymachine/purple- i am hoping to avoid july and august. My two eldest are a week apart (31st and the 7th) plus my mum and dad are also in August. Was really hoping for a May baby near dh's bday but it would be 1.6.16 if this is the lucky cycle so still could be May though i tend to overcook 😂😂

Best of luck to all those waiting to O or painfully in the tww 😂

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess
    Last edited by netti02; August 28th, 2015 at 07:34 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Mine both have birthdays in September 4 days apart so I was hoping to avoid September. My nephew is also the day after DS1. I tried to avoid September last time when TTC DS2 but after a year I wasn't worried about birthdays being close.

It's probably stupid but I'm really sad about not having my January due date anymore because it was such a perfect time and I wanted to be big and pregnant at christmas and experience pregnancy at a different time of year.
    I know what you mean. I had a spring baby(in the middle of a heat wave) and a fall baby (in the middle of a heat wave). My DD was due in early Dec and we were planning to have her on my Dad's b-day (per his request) and I was so excited to think we'd be holding our brand new baby at Christmas. The idea of icy pavement and being ginormous kinda scared me a little but I am a bit of a recluse towards the end anyway because I am so uncomfortable, so I wasn't too worried about it. Alas, here we are looking at potentially another spring baby... maybe even a summer baby, which with my record will no doubt be born mid-heat wave
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Mine both have birthdays in September 4 days apart so I was hoping to avoid September. My nephew is also the day after DS1. I tried to avoid September last time when TTC DS2 but after a year I wasn't worried about birthdays being close.

It's probably stupid but I'm really sad about not having my January due date anymore because it was such a perfect time and I wanted to be big and pregnant at christmas and experience pregnancy at a different time of year.
    Ditto. My due date was March 1st and it was so amazing. My late FIL bday was March 1st so it was really sentimental, plus my babies always come early so I was hoping for a birthday buddy for myself (Feb 20th). Oh well. It is what it is. A mid/late May baby would be really nice as well.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

6. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    I know what you mean. I had a spring baby(in the middle of a heat wave) and a fall baby (in the middle of a heat wave). My DD was due in early Dec and we were planning to have her on my Dad's b-day (per his request) and I was so excited to think we'd be holding our brand new baby at Christmas. The idea of icy pavement and being ginormous kinda scared me a little but I am a bit of a recluse towards the end anyway because I am so uncomfortable, so I wasn't too worried about it. Alas, here we are looking at potentially another spring baby... maybe even a summer baby, which with my record will no doubt be born mid-heat wave
    My dream is a December little girl (I have a December little boy). I love newborns at Christmas. My DD2 was born November 5th and she was still new - ish (7 weeks) at Christmas. DS2 came December 28th.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

8. Likes twointow83, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you ladies feel! I've always wanted an April baby and I missed it this year and my dh won't try for over a year again. Now we might be looking at another summer baby (dds were born in June and July) but after the trouble with conceiving last time, I can't really be picky. I would actually hope to get pregnant quick even if it means similar due dates.

I would love a winter baby but don't want to be trying that long. The HE diet is rough for me! I'm such a LE girl. Plus each month we try gets more stressful as I'm sure you ladies know.

10. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia- Did you end up going to the ER?
    Our family is complete

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you Momamia? Any news?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I did go into the ER because I started having horrible cramping. They got me right in (which was a miracle because they had a 6 hour wait!!!). They did blood work and my levels didn't go up much: 513 from 303 on Tuesday. They did 2 ultrasounds and found the gestational sac in my uterus but it is abnormally shaped and empty. I am going in for a d&c on Tuesday. I don't see the need to continue with the pregnancy when my levels are so low and there is no fetal pole. They didn't feel it was likely that I'd have another sac in one of my tubes. I also discovered that I have a giant cyst on my left ovary that I'll need to have drained because it is so big that it poses a risk for my ovary to twist from the weight (it's 4.3cm).

I'm really just glad to be able to move forward and not have to worry anymore. Because of my history of miscarriage, they are going to do genetic testing on the tissue to see if they can figure out a cause for the abnormal pregnancy. Right now I'm waiting to hear back from my RE's office. I had to call and update them. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to go in there today or what. Thank you everyone for the positive thoughts. It was a rough night.

Praying for a sticky 🎀 bean!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs sweetie! Hang in there! I'm sending you lots of strength and healing!

15. Likes momamia4 liked this post
Page 17 of 242 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast