Page 22 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Sept 2WW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is something I struggle with too Quinn. I usually try to just have my cup of tea in the morning and then use second morning urine to test for my first opk of the day. That is usually around 10am-12pm. That is my most accurate test. When I test a second time it is around 4-5pm, but I never trust the accuracy as much because of how diluted my urine is. So I am in the same boat.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

2. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    That is something I struggle with too Quinn. I usually try to just have my cup of tea in the morning and then use second morning urine to test for my first opk of the day. That is usually around 10am-12pm. That is my most accurate test. When I test a second time it is around 4-5pm, but I never trust the accuracy as much because of how diluted my urine is. So I am in the same boat.
    Glad I'm not the only one! I guess I'll just do my best to not drink a lot in the morning and then test at 10. I wake up sooo thirst though, that's going to be hard! Maybe I'll have a glass of water and some of my coffee. I can save the rest as my reward for being good in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies not much happening with me, on CD 19 and still waiting to O. Curious if anyone here is using Acigel?

it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Hi ladies. I'm not in the 2ww yet so I feel bad being here but I have a question you might be able to answer. I want to take my opks twice a day but have a REALLY hard time not consuming liquids. I honestly drink all day and feel miserable when I have to withhold liquids for hours. Is it really bad to test first thing? I know someone said they tested in the morning (Two maybe?) but I've read the hormone is really concentrated first thing so that's why. Does anyone have tips on how to get two rounds of tests in while still being able to drink?
    Honestly, the thread should be labeled something like September TTC, or something like that instead of Sept 2WW. MOST of us go ahead and move over to the next 2WW thread once AF arrives, so there are several of us still waiting to O.

On to your question, I DON'T hold back on liquids.. at ALL for OPKs. I have had no issues still pinpointing O despite it. I am like you and my bladder just won't let me do a hold, and I am quite thirsty most of the time so I just do my thing and test when I test. Now, if I KNOW I just guzzled a bunch all at once I'll wait awhile to test, but for the usual, everyday all day norm I just test when I pee at some point in the evening and don't really think much about how much I've had to drink. As I said, I've never had issues getting a +OPK, so I don't think it matters as much with OPKs as it does with HPTs.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

6. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to get a steroid shot today I have bronchitis. Boooo! So, does anyone know if steroids have any effect on clomid, good or bad? I tried to look it up and all I found out was that apparently men take clomid as an anabolic steroid substitute or something... Weird. So does anyone happen to know?? On the plus side, being sick sways pink. On the neg side, I don't want to end up in the hosp or something so I kinda can't wait till O to nip this in the bud lol.
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear your sick two, I have no idea if steroids affect clomid though. The thought that being sick sways pink is the only thing helping me the last couple of wks being sick ha ha although I was when I conceived DS3 too so who knows

it's a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    because clomid blocks estrogen and can raise testosterone, men take it daily instead of just a few days the way women do. this enables men who make too much estrogen and build fat too easily, to stop that process and build muscle instead.

the steroids you are given when ill do not act like "steroid" steroids and should not (to the best of my knowledge) interfere wiht Clomid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes twointow83, essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacass View Post
    Sorry to hear your sick two, I have no idea if steroids affect clomid though. The thought that being sick sways pink is the only thing helping me the last couple of wks being sick ha ha although I was when I conceived DS3 too so who knows
    Yeah I was sick when I conceived DS#2 AND #3... but I took mucinex to feel better and mucinex sways blue... add that to PCOS (boy friendly hormones) and a boy diet and being sick was a moot point lol.
    Our family is complete

12. Likes mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    because clomid blocks estrogen and can raise testosterone, men take it daily instead of just a few days the way women do. this enables men who make too much estrogen and build fat too easily, to stop that process and build muscle instead.

the steroids you are given when ill do not act like "steroid" steroids and should not (to the best of my knowledge) interfere wiht Clomid.

Oh, I guess you can ignore my PM lol. I know you can't always get around to the support threads so I PM'd you in case nobody on here knew I also have a script for a z-pack but I don't know if I am going to take it. I hate antibiotics. They give me a narky yeast infection every stinking time. Gonna give it a couple days and see if the steroid is enough to help my body fight it off and maybe avoid the antibiotic. I have read that those don't sway either way, so I'm not worried about that. Thanks for responding Atomic!
    Our family is complete

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope your feeling better soon two!

Page 22 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast