Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1304

Thread: October 2WW

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommymachine, I am crossing EVERYTHING I can that this is your rainbow baby!! Stick baby stick!!!!!!!
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

2. Likes Laurenk1424, mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    I'm upset. I got this on my first response this morning but my temperature plummeted and I had spotting yesterday. It's too late for an implantation dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swear I see a shadow hun? Don't wanna get your hopes up.. Plus your temp has far from plummeted, still way above the cover line so there is def some hope xx

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To attempt or not to attempt?
    So the minor changes I made to my diet over the past week (full fat dairy once a day and an egg every other day) must be doing something-- here's today's opk's as of 1pm est.

Two days ago they were barely even visible. My temperature is still low as of this morning but I'm now soft, high, open, and seeing fertile cm. The catch, however, is the timing of our bd. If I go by a true e4d, I'm not due for another attempt until tomorrow morning (last attempt was Sunday am, should have been sat pm but DH fell asleep), BUT, during the week we can only do pm due to DH work schedule, so it's either tonight or not until tomorrow night. So do I go for it tonight and hope it's far enough from Sunday since it'll be like an 8 hour difference between 4 days and not? Or do I hope I don't o until Thursday night or Friday and bd tomorrow night? What would you do?

~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ksmom, huge congrats!!

mommymachine, fingers crossed you will get bfp!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by has2gentlemen View Post
    To attempt or not to attempt?
    So the minor changes I made to my diet over the past week (full fat dairy once a day and an egg every other day) must be doing something-- here's today's opk's as of 1pm est.

Two days ago they were barely even visible. My temperature is still low as of this morning but I'm now soft, high, open, and seeing fertile cm. The catch, however, is the timing of our bd. If I go by a true e4d, I'm not due for another attempt until tomorrow morning (last attempt was Sunday am, should have been sat pm but DH fell asleep), BUT, during the week we can only do pm due to DH work schedule, so it's either tonight or not until tomorrow night. So do I go for it tonight and hope it's far enough from Sunday since it'll be like an 8 hour difference between 4 days and not? Or do I hope I don't o until Thursday night or Friday and bd tomorrow night? What would you do?

That's definitely positive... I think I would go for it.

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    Swear I see a shadow hun? Don't wanna get your hopes up.. Plus your temp has far from plummeted, still way above the cover line so there is def some hope xx

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart
    Yes the test is positive. I'm just worried about the temp going down. But it could still be an implantation dip apparently so I'm feeling better. I hope the test gets darker tomorrow!

Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

8. Likes Poptart32 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has2, why did you made those change? Can't remember. Were you not ovulating? Atomic recommended the same changes for me to make my LP longer. I'm not an expert but maybe I would bd tomorrow as your opk isn't positive quite yet. Good luck!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2x, yes, I am already at max calories and protein, and was still dropping a ton of weight with no exercise, and my body kept trying to o but not managing it, so I figured it might be related to the diet.

~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

11. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay mommy machine! Congrats on your bfp1 Absolutely over the moon for you, hoping the dip is just implantation! Are you going to test again tomorrow? What dpo are you now? Sorry, I should know but I'll blame the awful sleep I had last night for the lack of memory lol x

has2, thats a tough one. To me those tests are definitely negative though! Personally I would wait but in doing that you do take the chance that you get a firm +opk tomorrow - BUT O may not happen until the next day or even the day after that! I'm no use at helping make a decision, just go with what you feel x

AFM cramping has totally stopped though I am still needing to go to the bathroom quite often, no more brown CM after that teeny bit earlier and CP is high, soft and closed though I usually check in the PM so its not a reliable result. I'll check again in about an hour at the usual time I check.
    2012 2014 2016

13. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Yes the test is positive. I'm just worried about the temp going down. But it could still be an implantation dip apparently so I'm feeling better. I hope the test gets darker tomorrow!

If you look at my chart, my temp went down before my bfp as well! Don't let it worry you. I def see a shadow!
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast