Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2WW

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!
    I am at 2 DPO today and I am tccing since january with 2 months pause.
    Hope for all of us to get Bfp this month.

2. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi i m 2 dpo as well having a lot of back ache. And tired over all.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moving over to here, as I'm CD 1 today. Just had a nice McDonald's meal for lunch and I already suggested to DH that we go out with the boys tonight and have dessert after dinner. I'll go back to LE in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

5. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry has2gentlemen. I always indulge on cd1 as well.

Has anyone ever had what feels like contractions when they O? This is the seconds month this has happened. It's very painful very low and I read it could be my cervix dilating which is crazy to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi kkkk!! fx for you and boyzmommy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good evening ladies (or morning, or afternoon lol)Welcome to everyone, nice to see you here pink pony! We were on the waiting to ttc thread together

So had a bit of a bad day today. Really upset by the fact my AF came so early this month, mind of feel it was a non attempt even though we had attempts when it mattered. My only friend who knows I am swaying was over for coffee earlier she has a PP and we initially met up with two other mommy friends who also have PPs and they were all talking about girl stuff and nail painting and Frozen parties and I just could have cried. I did cry later when the other mommy friends were gone and the friend who knows I am swaying was there. I just feel it's something I want too much and will never have, how could I be that lucky!
    Any who,she went off home later and said shouldn't stop thinking of me so she asked her mom who is a medium to do a card reading for me. She pulled 5 cards and WOW was it crazy to hear what she said. Firstly she said that October will not be my month either so to prepare myself but that she sees my cycles have shortened so less of a wait til November when she says I will conceive. I will have an August 2016 due date, she said she thinks I will be due around my dad's birthday. She doesn't know me, or my parents, neither does my friend so neither of them knew my dad's birthday is August 1st. She said I will deliver early, possibly mid July. And it will be my daughter who is waiting for me,she used the words "your daughter has chosen you so be patient". She said my pregnancy will be unlike my first two. I will be under quite a bit of stress but it's work related (could be true, I wasn't working at all when pg with my boys) She said her cards showed her that my new job is a gateway to success. She also said that my third child isn't my final child as DH and I have discussed. She says I will either have girl/boy twins or I will have a fourth child who will be a boy. I know to take it all with a large pinch of salt but the whole due date thing made me kinda sit up and take notice. She wouldn't have a clue of my dad's birthday. She's a quite well known medium, I have heard she has never gotten the gender of a baby wrong. Recently she told my friend (her DD) to be sure she was being safe cause she saw a baby in the family. She said it kept coming up and a few weeks later her niece announced her pregnancy. She told the niece she would have a girl, the niece was sceptical as she was having an identical pregnancy to her first which was a boy. Was confirmed last week she's due a girl in February! Would love her to be right for me!

Anyways will continue with my sway. Took it easy with cardio the past fortnight so back to it now Sunday evening. Have a hugely stressful work week next week but hoping I can keep my stress and anxiety levels as lows possible. Have a girls weekend away next weekend too so surely evaporating cheats then so will try to stay good for the week (bought a size 6 UK dress so need to make sure I fit into it lol!!) I've always been a size 10-12 so this is crazy to me lol.
    2012 2014 2016

9. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, jumping over from the September TWW and on CD2 today my O day had dotted crosshairs so hoping it was incorrect and I didn't have a short LP.

I have been away on holidays the last week so haven't been as good as I should have been but will start again today

Mommymachine I am taking Vitex, before my previous/first cycle I took it continually but now taking it AF-O.

17wks on LE now, not super strict though but my diet is definitely different to when I conceived my boys.

Hopper your post made me teary lol especially the bit where she said your daughter had chosen you

it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Good evening ladies (or morning, or afternoon lol)Welcome to everyone, nice to see you here pink pony! We were on the waiting to ttc thread together

So had a bit of a bad day today. Really upset by the fact my AF came so early this month, mind of feel it was a non attempt even though we had attempts when it mattered. My only friend who knows I am swaying was over for coffee earlier she has a PP and we initially met up with two other mommy friends who also have PPs and they were all talking about girl stuff and nail painting and Frozen parties and I just could have cried. I did cry later when the other mommy friends were gone and the friend who knows I am swaying was there. I just feel it's something I want too much and will never have, how could I be that lucky!
    Any who,she went off home later and said shouldn't stop thinking of me so she asked her mom who is a medium to do a card reading for me. She pulled 5 cards and WOW was it crazy to hear what she said. Firstly she said that October will not be my month either so to prepare myself but that she sees my cycles have shortened so less of a wait til November when she says I will conceive. I will have an August 2016 due date, she said she thinks I will be due around my dad's birthday. She doesn't know me, or my parents, neither does my friend so neither of them knew my dad's birthday is August 1st. She said I will deliver early, possibly mid July. And it will be my daughter who is waiting for me,she used the words "your daughter has chosen you so be patient". She said my pregnancy will be unlike my first two. I will be under quite a bit of stress but it's work related (could be true, I wasn't working at all when pg with my boys) She said her cards showed her that my new job is a gateway to success. She also said that my third child isn't my final child as DH and I have discussed. She says I will either have girl/boy twins or I will have a fourth child who will be a boy. I know to take it all with a large pinch of salt but the whole due date thing made me kinda sit up and take notice. She wouldn't have a clue of my dad's birthday. She's a quite well known medium, I have heard she has never gotten the gender of a baby wrong. Recently she told my friend (her DD) to be sure she was being safe cause she saw a baby in the family. She said it kept coming up and a few weeks later her niece announced her pregnancy. She told the niece she would have a girl, the niece was sceptical as she was having an identical pregnancy to her first which was a boy. Was confirmed last week she's due a girl in February! Would love her to be right for me!

Anyways will continue with my sway. Took it easy with cardio the past fortnight so back to it now Sunday evening. Have a hugely stressful work week next week but hoping I can keep my stress and anxiety levels as lows possible. Have a girls weekend away next weekend too so surely evaporating cheats then so will try to stay good for the week (bought a size 6 UK dress so need to make sure I fit into it lol!!) I've always been a size 10-12 so this is crazy to me lol.
    Lots of hugs hopper!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

12. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacass View Post
    Hi ladies, jumping over from the September TWW and on CD2 today my O day had dotted crosshairs so hoping it was incorrect and I didn't have a short LP.

I have been away on holidays the last week so haven't been as good as I should have been but will start again today

Mommymachine I am taking Vitex, before my previous/first cycle I took it continually but now taking it AF-O.

17wks on LE now, not super strict though but my diet is definitely different to when I conceived my boys.

Hopper your post made me teary lol especially the bit where she said your daughter had chosen you

I am sorry about AF mammacass Sometimes FF gets it wrong, so don't worry about your LP too much.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

14. Likes mammacass liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper what a lovely reading! I really hope it all comes about for you

Hi mammacass! Any idea when you expect to o?

I've just very surprisingly had some ewcm more than I can remember seeing for months! Giving ne that little bit more hope that maybe just maybe this might be my cycle!! Going to do afternoon opk test as my smiley was still flashing this morning just incase it changes to solid lol Nearly had an attempt last night but thankfully the girls in Sep 2ww helped me shelve it. Only downside is dh hadn't released since Tuesday so I asked him to this morning thinking he'll have enough supply back by tomorrow night so if I do get a pos opk this arvy then I don't know that he'll have enough swimmers in the bank tonight there always seems to be something that goes wrong lol

Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast