Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: NOV Testing

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks pretty positive to me Hopper!

2. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

NOV Testing

Quinn 2 attempts is still bluesy! Get another in for good measure

Ks how about sudafed? To dry up CM a bit? Is it sudafed or antihistamines I can't remember.. As I have the opposite problem I don't get EWCM any more and on clomid there's literally nothing!!

Signing you're not out til AF shows.. In fact yday my friend who was told this week she would be unable to conceive without oestrogen injections/IVF as her womb is pale and thin found out she was pregnant and only tested as she had a metallic mouth!

Mamma when are you testing?? Glad you're feeling better x

Hopper that made me laugh out loud glad you've got your positive and can get your attempt in.. Make it a goodun!! X

I feel a bit all over the place.. 7th month on no BC now 4th month dieting and charting 2 of which I have taken clomid. Feel like it's never gonna blinkin happen. I spent all week consoling my friend who was told she was lacking oestrogen so wasn't going to be able to conceive naturally again after her DD and would have to fund fertility treatment as he already has a DD and she's pregnant by chance! So as much as im happy for her my selfish side has crept out. It's not even a gender thing now.. Simply getting pregnant would be nice! Ive picked out a boys name already ive been all teary and all over the place it's rubbish. I NEED to draw a line and carry on as the diet has gone out the window and im forgetting to do OPK's and not paying attention to when I BD and im due to ovulate in a few days.

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

4. Thanks signingmommyfor3 thanked for this post
    Likes mammacass, hopper, ksmom, 2xblue liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    Signing hopefully it works out for you and you get a late bfp! What's your lp usually?

Ksmom, I also try to do opposite things and I feel like our attempts this month are like when I conceived dd1!

Af is due on Thanksgiving! How sad, I hope I get an answer before that!
    My Lp is normally between 12 and 14 days so I'm due to get AF anywhere between today and Monday.

I still really nauseous and got metallic mouth but with all the Bfns I'm still resigned to not being pregnant this month. I literally had one drop of spotting today at lunch but nothing else. AF is coming. I may end up bawling again.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou ladies, Officially I will be testing 10DPO, depending on how I'm feeling though maybe 8-9 with an IC

I found something online that I thought was interesting:

"hCG doubles every 48 hours. You can have a level of 1 - 5 in a non pregnant state.

Implantation could belater than you think.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
    10dpo - 2miu
    12dpo - 4miu
    14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
    16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't finnd out until 15dpo on a very senstive 10miu pregnancy test, superdrug own or possibly asda own. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
    10dpo- 10miu - Could find out here on superdrug own, internet cheapie
    12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]
    14dpo - 40miu [day period is typically due] Most tests would pick it up here

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

7. Thanks signingmommyfor3 thanked for this post
    Likes hopper, Violet Winter, netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo Hopper that's a POSITIVE

it's a

9. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poptart I feel just like you!!!! When I realized I didn't ovulate yesterday and we hadn't bd, I cried silently in my bathroom haha. I'm sorry you're going through this. I forget, how long did it take with your other kids? For me it was 2 months and over 12 so I have no idea when I'll conceive.

Have you thought of fertile yoga poses? I've started doing those and I'm hoping it helps physically and mentally.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first he wasn't planned but I was no good with my pill so hard to say but since he was born is when I've developed my problems I think, ie my thyroid and it took 18months of active trying and multiple attempts and zero intentional swaying for number 2.

Im not glad you're feeling the same obviously, but it's comforting knowing the emotional strain it has on all of us. At least we can all moan to each other I don't talk to my friends about it as I don't want to come across as selfish or ungrateful because I'm not I just get twangs every now and then

No ive not thought about it to be honest but anything is worth a shot I will have a look Thankyou x

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why were you upset if you didn't BD and ovulate? Id be more upset if I did ovulate and didn't BD!! Or have I missed the point sorry ive probably chatted about it with you but I lose track of who's where/when so easily!!! X

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't believe your 7dpo mammacass!!! How exciting! Have everything crossed for you!

Poptart I'm on cd10 as well and expect to o by cd14 will be awesome to be cycle buddies!!

Yay for pos opk hopper!! Enjoy your wine, bath oh and bd lol!

Quinn I hope you've found some peace with your bd attempts. Unfortunately it takes two to tango and our dh's aren't always up for dancing so to speak. As everyone else has said the changes to your diet and lifestyle will play such an important part and two attempts is better than one.

Signing and 2xblue there's still time for sneaky bfps I hope af stays well away from you both.

Ttc2015 I'm sorry af arrived

14. Thanks signingmommyfor3, Ttc2015 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

NOV Testing

Yay! Always good to have a cycle buddy!

I noticed earlier im still spotting.. Well it's more brown. But CD10 that's unusual for me. It was a really heavy and painful AF though so that's Prob why. Maybe I'll ovulate later.

So it's me PBN Quinn ksmom and hopper all attempting or due to attempt now? Have I missed anyone!!!?

My Ovulation Chart

Page 53 of 126 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast