Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: NOV Testing

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got crosshairs on my chart, FF is saying I'm 3 dpo but I think I am 4 or 5 dpo but not really sure either way. So I guess the earliest I will test will be Sunday.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

2. Likes mammacass, hopper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tfahn your temps make it look like you're 3dpo but it doesn't really match up with your OPK. I'd say O day was cd19. FX for you this cycle!

Any ladies want to hazard a guess as to what day I o'ed? FF says cd26 but I had terrible O pains cd27 afternoon to evening. Wouldn't I get that at least before or during O and not a day after?? Unless it was post ov. cramping. On cd28 the ewcm was dried up and cp was low so I think ovulation had already happened by then. I had a fallback rise last cycle so I guess that's what my temps could be doing again.
    My Ovulation Chart
    352f63.jpg
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Tfahn your temps make it look like you're 3dpo but it doesn't really match up with your OPK. I'd say O day was cd19. FX for you this cycle!

Any ladies want to hazard a guess as to what day I o'ed? FF says cd26 but I had terrible O pains cd27 afternoon to evening. Wouldn't I get that at least before or during O and not a day after?? Unless it was post ov. cramping. On cd28 the ewcm was dried up and cp was low so I think ovulation had already happened by then. I had a fallback rise last cycle so I guess that's what my temps could be doing again.
    My Ovulation Chart
    352f63.jpg
    Id say 28 x

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

5. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Mammacass hoping the dip was implantation related or just a fluke. Really hoping this is your month, am willing it to happen!!
    Mamacass, sorry your temp went down. You're not out just yet!
    Thankyou so much ladies. However another bfn this morning on an IC, didn't bother doing a Frer lol temp did go back up a little but I am just waiting for AF now. Spoke to DH last night re our 4th cycle whether we leave it as is or change it up a bit. I'm hesitant to drop the Vitex as it really does seem to be the reason I am now ovulating at an acceptable CD. Hubby wants to keep on with what we are doing for 1 more cycle then go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

7. Likes signingmommyfor3, Pbn3, hopper, 2xblue liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Ovulation Chart
    352f63.jpg
    I agree with poptart, with cd29 having a higher temp rise than cd27 and with all your opks and cm it all points to O on cd28.

I couldn't keep away so I am checking in. Congrats Violet, I'm FX that this is our sticky bean. DH has promised me when I get a BFP he will take me out for dinner. Enjoy your celebration.

So the cd1 of last cycle I got real sick with a chest cold, and now as of cd1 i'm sick again. I actually went to the dr this time and she put me on antibotics. Hopefully it won't affect my ttc and get a bfp this coming cycle. I should O between 25th though the 28th and then on to another 2ww. Good luck everyone.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

9. Thanks Violet Winter, ksmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamma that's a good plan keep going as you are! We WILL get our longed BFP's.. This month is our month

Heyyy signing

Come on testers where's the BFP's at!!!?

My Ovulation Chart

11. Likes hopper, mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is longed even a word thinking about it!!?

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

NOV Testing

Long awaited I meant sorry, watching the England v France game. Such an amazing atmosphere

My Ovulation Chart

14. Likes Quinn31 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry mammacass! I was so hoping the hip propping would have been key this cycle! But it's wonderful to hear you and your DH are on the same page exactly with regard to this sway journey. My DH just doesn't get it at all, makes life harder than it needs to be at times!

Ksmom I hope you are right lol. I am sick to my eye teeth of this diet (diet? What diet? Today and yesterday have been complete washouts!!) As for your O day hun while I am no chart expert, or even chart learner lol I do think that O would have occurred AFTER the cramping. Does that put you at 2dpo then?

Sorry to hear you are ill signing! Feel better soon x
    2012 2014 2016

16. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Likes mammacass liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I think I'll go with CD28 then because of my temps which makes me 1DPO. Ovusoft says CD27 and FF says 26 so we're all in disagreement. lol

I've still got my fingers crossed for you Mamacass. A temp rise sounds promising!

I know what you mean Hopper. I'm SO over this diet!! Eating LE for 6 months has about driven me mad! I just want to go back to stuffing my face whenever I want. :big smile:

Sorry you're sick signingmommy. Feel better soon and good luck this cycle!

Poptart ever since you mentioned eating a brownie, I couldn't stop thinking about having one. lol I finally caved and ate one but just one! It was soooo good...definitely hit the spot!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

18. Likes mammacass, hopper, Poptart32 liked this post
Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast