Page 96 of 126 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: NOV Testing

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the bfn pinkin

Magical the clear blue is great! fingers crossed for good doubling rate on Friday, that will be an amazing birthday present x

Looking forward to your next test ksmom

Signing your plan sounds good, wishing you luck x

Hopper your line is looking good, will you be grabbing some frers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    I have had really noticeable cramps a afternoon...Feels like stretchy period type cramps only on my left side??

I saw my gyno tday she has prescribed 50mg of clomid days 2 to 6. So hopefully Im preg now and don't need to fill my script!
    That happened to me with ds2 pinkin! I was waiting for my period to start clomid and it never came! Good luck!

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    pbn I *think* I see something on that test!!! Argh! Really really really hope its something! Mine at 8dpo looked kinda similar, like I could see something but thought it was my line eye acting up. How long til testing? xxx

signing all those are great signs hun! Best of luck this month, keeping everything crossed and I will be stalking

Fair play to you poptart - staying strong! I absolutely LOVE it!!! You can do it, really hoping you will get a lovely surprise hun! I'm no chart guru but yours looks good! I think you asked me what my symptoms were on a previous post - I felt really dizzy for the past few days and gross TMI alert - my pee is really yellow and smelly even though I'm drinking water like its going out of style. Both were symptoms on the boys too

My IC seems to be getting a little easier to see today. Have no more FRER and doubt I'll be getting any more until later this week. I don't know if I believe it, I think I need to be past AF and have a CB spelling out the word to me!!
    Attachment 28642
    Eeeeek that's a decent line hun!!!!!

I don't remember any symptoms with the boys other than sore boobs with ds1 but I was a week late! With ds2 I remember thinking there's no possible way as I felt nothing in my boobs despite being late and low and behold I was shortly followed by sore boobs! X

My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    Pinkun I'll be joining you in December with clomid!

My Ovulation Chart

poptart. What days has your dr told you to take the clomid?? Are you having scans done?? I am a little nervous about using it but I really need it
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I totally see a line ksmom!!! FX it keeps getting darker! Do you have the new spoon shaped FRER? I've heard that a lot of people have had problems with those. And are you sure of your dates? Looking at your chart, to me it looks like you're only 8dpo not 10. Do you usually O the day of your +opk or is that unusual for you? I usually don't O till my opk turns negative.
    FF says I'm 11dpo today but Ovusoft changed it from cd26 to 28 making me 9dpo instead. 99% of the time I ovulate the day after or two days after my pos. OPK. Last cycle it was the day of but I think it had to do with my body struggling to ovulate for over two months. I'm pretty sure I'm only 9 or 10dpo today.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck this cycle signingmommy! It sounds like a more relaxed approach is the way to go.

Poptart I hope you get a nice surprise whenever you do decide to test.

Hopper I can so see that line! You're definitely pregnant! I'm soooo excited for you!!!

Pinkin, those cramps sound like a good sign to me! I always get crampy when pregnant.

Magical I hope to see some good news about your blood test results!

It's a BFN this morning. I'm so mad at those tests from yesterday. I no longer trust that brand even though I've been using them for over four years with no problems! I guess next cycle I'll just stick with FR. I won't be testing again so I'm just going to wait for AF.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    poptart. What days has your dr told you to take the clomid?? Are you having scans done?? I am a little nervous about using it but I really need it
    I was prescribed it before as I say but I have just been taking it as I was previously directed (days 2-6 I also did it on days 1-5) I had a couple of months break as i overstimulated and wanted accurate bloods doing but am starting again next month and am hoping to be re-prescribed it so I can be monitored!

My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Good luck this cycle signingmommy! It sounds like a more relaxed approach is the way to go.

Poptart I hope you get a nice surprise whenever you do decide to test.

Hopper I can so see that line! You're definitely pregnant! I'm soooo excited for you!!!

Pinkin, those cramps sound like a good sign to me! I always get crampy when pregnant.

Magical I hope to see some good news about your blood test results!

It's a BFN this morning. I'm so mad at those tests from yesterday. I no longer trust that brand even though I've been using them for over four years with no problems! I guess next cycle I'll just stick with FR. I won't be testing again so I'm just going to wait for AF.
    Thanks ksmom and sorry about the bfn takes its toll emotionally which is why I'm taking a break from it! And saving myself some ££!!!

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes ksmom liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it's onto December 2WW for me and the start of month 9 of trying

The RE wanted to start me on Clomid this cycle but ofcourse DH is on a trip (I'll be so glad when hunting season is over) this month on my CD 12-15 so what's the point since I'll miss my fertile window. I usually O around day 14-16. So maybe next month I'll take the clomid.

Sorry Quinn, hopefully changing up the Clomid days will help u this cycle.

Good luck to everyone else, hope u get your BFP's!!
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice line Hopper! ICs take forever to darken so that's great for just 10dpo!

So sorry you're out tfahn. You still have a chance this new cycle though. I'd try and BD the day DH leaves for his trip. FX for you that your BFP is just around the corner!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

15. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
Page 96 of 126 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast