Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your encouragement! Hoping for blue.
    10/2013 , 8/2015 5 1/2 weeks , 10/2015 9 weeks MMC , 10/2016 possibly TTC 2019

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tfahn - I think I read in one of the 2 ww that you are 39 - I'm 35. I was stuck on the Shettle's method for the first 6 months or so, and I think that is what held us up on getting pregnant first part of the year. Wish I would've listened to Atomic's advice sooner - ha! The Shettle's book was so convincing - and of course my friend who I lent the book to got pregnant with a boy with that approach. Guessing it was just random. I have started doing acupuncture since my last miscarriage so am hoping that boosts my egg quality and encourages a sticky bean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone! I don't drink much anyways. 1-3 at most so I think I'll just enjoy my couple of ciders tonight
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

5. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy New Year ladies!

Welcome Blue Bear! Tons of blue sticky dust to you!!

BFN at 9dpo today. I'm hoping it's just too early but it still bums me out getting a negative.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

7. Likes Nann3r liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy new year and good luck for this month ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Nann3r, pinkin2011, Blue Bear, Ttc2015 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!! Love seeing this board, a new month, new year, new chances. I just feel more hopeful. Good luck to everyone waiting to test.

Ttc2015 and Blue Bear I feel you on this long and emotional journey. I'm swaying boy and have egg quality issues as well. My last u/s with the RE was actually depressing as I only have 6 potential eggs and those will all not grow. With my last dd I had 3 good follicles at O time and had only one baby so I'm very worried about this time.

I've also been doing acupuncture and had a chemical pregnancy last month after going to my first couple sessions. I really feel like it's been helping even though dh thinks it's weird. I've also started fertility yoga and raspberry leaf tea. Last month's drawn out chemical sucked so I'm nervous but hopefully January is good to us!!

Anyone else doing different things to help with fertility? I'm trying to remember to have positive thoughts and say positive affirmations. My diet and exercise has been sooooo off track lately. I've consumed pounds of sugar I think. Okay this was long winded, just happy for the new start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes Nann3r, Blue Bear, Ttc2015 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quinn31 - seems a lot of us are in the same boat! How old are you? What does RE mean? What are the ages of your current DD(s)? Would be amazing to be due date buddies end of this year or early next year for sure. Don't lose hope over the chemical. Plus, I've read so many amazing stories online of women having success getting pregnant with acupuncture as well in their 40s. Are you going 1x per week? I am also doing wheatgrass - powder form right now - especially from Af to O and preseed did seem to help us get pregnant. More than anything it seems like the more attempts I've had at 0, the higher chances of getting pregnant this past year. (Sorry girl swayers - I know this is opposite of what you are doing!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    Quinn31 - seems a lot of us are in the same boat! How old are you? What does RE mean? What are the ages of your current DD(s)? Would be amazing to be due date buddies end of this year or early next year for sure. Don't lose hope over the chemical. Plus, I've read so many amazing stories online of women having success getting pregnant with acupuncture as well in their 40s. Are you going 1x per week? I am also doing wheatgrass - powder form right now - especially from Af to O and preseed did seem to help us get pregnant. More than anything it seems like the more attempts I've had at 0, the higher chances of getting pregnant this past year. (Sorry girl swayers - I know this is opposite of what you are doing!)
    RE: Reproductive Endocronologist- a doctor that specializes with infertility.

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3

14. Thanks Blue Bear thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    tfahn - I think I read in one of the 2 ww that you are 39 - I'm 35. I was stuck on the Shettle's method for the first 6 months or so, and I think that is what held us up on getting pregnant first part of the year. Wish I would've listened to Atomic's advice sooner - ha! The Shettle's book was so convincing - and of course my friend who I lent the book to got pregnant with a boy with that approach. Guessing it was just random. I have started doing acupuncture since my last miscarriage so am hoping that boosts my egg quality and encourages a sticky bean!
    Yes, I am 39 and would love one more baby to give Dd#1 a sibling. I have been trying Atomic methods for the last 9 months, just waiting to catch a good egg I guess. I even bought one of the personalized plans to help out. Started seeing a RE 2 months ago, so far all my numbers look good, estrogen was a little low so I started Clomid this month to help improve egg quality hopefully.

I am doing wheat grass pills , try to do a glass of lemon water everyday, and use preseed on my multiple attempts around O. Just waiting for Goldie the egg!
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes Blue Bear liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about your chemical Quinn. Lovely message though, you are right, a new year and a new start. Here's to having our dreams come true in 2016.

Nann we seem to be almost exactly following the same cycles!! We had our attempt 2 days ago on Wednesday. Do you know the moon phase thing for the 30th?!

Ksmom, it's still too early so fingers crossed! I'm rubbish at waiting, but the early testing can be so disappointing when there is absolutely no sign.

It feels like it's taken years to get to this stage! I know girl swaying is supposed to make conception harder and this is only our 3rd cycle of trying (after almost 2 years of planning our HT attempt which failed in April, and starting diet/exercise etc last summer) and I now realise how very lucky I was to fall pregnant with my boys so quickly. I'm worrying a wee bit that after failed IVF something might be up with my fertility. Ive gone from thinking our next (and last) child HAD to be a girl, to just hoping it will be a girl, to just wanting to get pregnant with a happy healthy baby now. I've loosened up on the diet and supplements, if it doesn't work this cycle I think I will stop swaying altogether and just try my hardest to fall pregnant. I feel like time is running out. Oh and I just found out my SIL is pregnant with number 2. Happy for them but I just know it will be a girl. Everyone around me is pregnant at the moment!!!
    3 beautiful boys, longing for a sister for them to complete our family

One HT attempt in U.S. April 2015, all abnormals.

Now preparing to sway.

18. Likes ksmom liked this post
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast