Page 75 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quinn, is this your last cycle of trying or are you going to try the injectables first? This is the start of my 12th cycle of trying and I too am growing tired of the up and downs of this process. I really want a sibling for our DD though so I will try for a few more months at least.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lauren I would bd tonight. Not much difference between tonight and tomorrow morning but if you o early hours of tomorrow morning better to have swimmers there ready. After a year of swaying I would go for it especially if clomid cycles are numbered.

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

3. Likes Laurenk1424 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PBN- thank you! I honestly was waiting on your opinion, you know your stuff. We will for sure bd tonight. Our 4 year old (cosleeper) decided today he wants a big boy bed... So we might even have bed sex! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I told you those OPKs give tons of false positives. It's not you, it's those OPKs. PLEASE, no one use OPKs that look like these (sold under multiple names in the US). I urge you again to buy a reliable brand of OPKs such as First Response, Dollar Tree or even Clear Blue Digitals (NOT the Advanced).

Has your fertile CM dried up yet? I would be sure to stick strictly to E3D (I think E4D would be better personally) and not BD ANY sooner, as that can significantly sway blue. Much better to go over 3 days than under IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk1424 View Post
    Okay now I feel crazy lol my OPK today is the darkest it's ever been. We aren't due to bd until tomorrow morning at 930am (ish lol) I'm tempted to bd tonight because of this super positive and not having a temp right yet and our last bd day being over two days ago. Ahhhhh what should I do?
    Tfahn- I had bloodwork. No pregnancy here. Just a crazy ass cycle lol

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Lauren but I'm no way near an expert on this at all. I can only relay what I would do in your situation after a year of swaying with no bfp. IF you feel ready to let go of one attempt then go for it, otherwise as Maiden said stick to e3d. I just know you've been trying so long and have been very good with cardio and diet. Add clomid to that now, does an extra attempt 12 hours prior to scheduled attempt really make much difference? That's how I personally see it. I agree that 3-o is not the greatest attempt but again that's just my opinion. You have to ask yourself if you're ready to let go of that side (no of attempts) of your sway. At the end of the day we have to remember that swaying increases our odds of desired gender but in no way gaurantees it. You could do absolutely everything 'pink' and still get 'blue'. I don't want you to bd tonight based on my opinion. It has to be your decision, your the one who has to be ok with the additional attempt come morning and if you think you'll regret it then wait till morning and keep on with what you were doing. Whatever you decide I will have everything crossed that you get your long awaited bfp regardless

Last edited by Pbn3; February 15th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.

7. Likes Laurenk1424, Honeybug liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I told you those OPKs give tons of false positives. It's not you, it's those OPKs. PLEASE, no one use OPKs that look like these (sold under multiple names in the US). I urge you again to buy a reliable brand of OPKs such as First Response, Dollar Tree or even Clear Blue Digitals (NOT the Advanced).

Has your fertile CM dried up yet? I would be sure to stick strictly to E3D (I think E4D would be better personally) and not BD ANY sooner, as that can significantly sway blue. Much better to go over 3 days than under IMO.
    I know I need different OPKs but I haven't gotten a chance to get the other yet. I still have fertile cm and I've been swaying for over a year. I think we will bd tonight which is lose enough to e3d. I won't go over every 3 days at this point. It's been way too long for me.

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been exercising and dieting this entire time.... I just don't know how possible it is that I would have any swimmers waiting at o-3 due to how acidic I probably am. I would be mad if I totally missed the egg for lack of trying.

10. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Annnnnd now I'm sitting here honestly not knowing what to do. If I don't get pregnant by next month I'm skipping April due to Xmas and ds birthday being at that time. Idk. I really just wanna cry about the whole thing. Why is it so unpredictable. Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The joys of ttc with the added element of swaying! Huge hugs Lauren. You could always flip a coin? Leave it up to fate to decide? I've done this on occasion when I couldn't decide one way or another lol. Can you create a thread and ask Atomics advise? Hopefully she'll answer in time? Really feel for you and I'm sorry you're feeling so torn.

13. Likes Laurenk1424 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic doesn't usually answer for a day or so... I doubt it would get a response in time unfortunately.

Page 75 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast