Page 90 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quinn, I'm so sorry to hear that about your DH. I can't imagine how you must have felt. Whatis your boy name?

Lauren, 100mg Clomid should make quite a difference, if you don't conceive this month like I bet you will. It is possible that you need to do the PCOS version of LE to completely get rid of PCOS. But I would also guess that all the time spent dieting & doing exercise has greatly improved your PCOS, especially if your symptoms seem gone. There isn't that much more you could do. I say well done!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

2. Likes Laurenk1424 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn31 View Post
    I have a boy name I want to use too! Dh is the one that really wants the boy. I actually don't care other than wanting to use a name and experience raising a boy too. He cried when we found out dd was a girl. It was a really stressful pregnancy for me after that. This time I want him to find out but I'm not going to. That way he can deal with it on his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here Quinn. I would enjoy the experience of having a boy but either way would feel connected from the beginning. Dh wants a boy so badly. He was very disappointed when we found out dd3 was another girl & I felt he didn't really connect much with my pregnancy like he would have if she was a boy. It was only once he saw her & held her that I felt the love he had for her. But sometimes I can see how much he longs for a son. When I do get pregnant & we can find out the gender we will be as I need him to deal with any disappointment if it's a girl before the birth. I will be finding as well out as I will be able to tell by his emotions anyway. Fx we get our boys & we don't have to worry about it.

TTC swaying boy since December 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d21b5

4. Likes Gagirl0221 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this bean is a boy Quinn. that's a lot of pressure to put on you for something you really don't have a whole lot of control over. I'm sure you will be able to tell by his reactions what the sex is if only he finds out.

My DH is not a fan of swaying, thinks you should just let natures take its course. Luckily boy sways increase fertility which is what I need so I can atleast increase my chances for a boy.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna do a few attempts this cycle, I'm totally freaked out about this situation I am having. I was talking to a lady who Doctor also thought that her lining was too thickened and that there were polyps present, but there weren't! So hopefully that the case, I just don't fit the symptoms and most ladies who get them have issue getting pregnant, which I haven't ever had
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Been hanging on to my opks cuz I started testing earlier than normal. Just to ensure I don't miss ovulation. Got a pretty solid positive today I think. I took it though at like 12:05am on CD14.. But I put it with CD13 cuz I forgot to test CD13 morning. We'll see how many more positives I get from here on out. Normally I get two +opks then a negative. Here goes nothing!

Sorry I've been MIA. Busy week and then for some reason I haven't been getting notifications about this feed. So I'm way out of the loop!
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nann! Good to hear from you! I was going to say wow what a jump from cd12 to cd13 then I read your message lol. So have you started your attempts or were you doing an every ? day pattern?

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just being doing EOD for now. Should we go ahead and go every day now that I have a positive opk? What do boy mommies recommend??
    Rowan Mesler - 3/15
    TTC - since 10/15
    Clomid and IUI #1 - 12/16 was unsuccessful
    Clomid and IUI #2 - 1/10/17 SUCCESS! Currently carrying baby#2!!!
    Jeremiah 17:7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him."

10. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm with ds1 I had no idea about any of this and just dtd as much as possible in fertile window as per online calculator (think I dtd four out of five days or something similar) Ds2 I'd started charting, using opks etc and I'm pretty sure that 'week' I was doing eod and then I'm sure I ended up with having a 1-o attempt in the evening and an AM attempt morning of o (threw in the morning attempt as had a pos opk the day b4) I would just just get in what attempts you can. If that's your first of two pos opks (that you usually get) I'd switch to every day now plus throw in an AM attempt the morning after second pos opk just for extra that's just what I would do though as its my understanding there's no such thing as to many attempts after pos opk when swaying boy. If you can get three attempts in from pos opk to o then that's fantastic! Good luck!

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

12. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fantasy Feb 2016 TTC

Nann - I'd be going for the 3 attempts after positive opk now, so yeah every day plus a morning attempt like pbn suggested. I have my fx for you

TTC swaying boy since December 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d21b5

14. Thanks Nann3r thanked for this post
    Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how it was with us. He loves her dearly but I know he wants a son and has said it! People think he's a jerk for wanting a boy but I understand. I always wanted a girl and would probably feel like him if we had two boys.

I know I'll be able to tell but I'm going to pretend I don't. He can discuss it with other people. This is my last pregnancy and I want to enjoy it and just savor every second. I love being pregnant.

Page 90 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast