Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Huge congrats lildudesez! How many DPO were you when you got that line? This was your first cycle TTC, right?

Pbn3, fx the news isn't bad.
    Thanks maidentomother
    It was actually my last month trying we'd been trying for the last 6 months and have just started a new business so will due date timing etc it was our last month. Actually the month before was and I got a very faint bfp followed by heavy bleeding and cramping so I just couldn't leave it there and gave myself one more month.
    It was 12Dpo ☺

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

2. Likes Pbn3, essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Does anyone else feel the way I do? I sometimes feel like I'm punishing myself staying active in these forums, the people I started with are now starting to deliver their babies and yet here I am still ttc and I can't help but think I'm going to get bad news tomorrow which is only amplifying my sadness. I am genuinely happy for every bfp that is posted and recieved the same warmth and happiness when I finally got mine, then sympathy and shared sadness when I lost it. I love being a part of this forum, the support is absolutely amazing and like nothing I could get or ask for IRL. I also love supporting everyone old and new in theirs and am a little guilty of feeling especially happy when I see a bfp from someone who has struggled or endured a loss in their journey. I am also very very happy and somewhat envious I'll admit for those who fall pregnant in one or two cycles - but we all want our baby so badly and to see a bfp from anyone regardless of how long they've been ttc is a godsend and offers the hope that maybe it will be my turn next. I'm letting all this out as I don't know how I'm going to cope tomorrow if/when I'm told my eggs quantity/quality are shit - pardon the french please - and I have no idea where to go from there. I'm trying so hard to think the worst so I don't burst into tears before my doc even opens her mouth but I feel so alone right now poor dh is being wonderful and has even said 'we could maybe look at seeing a FS but we'd have to investigate costs/time factor etc' I feel bad because he's only doing this for me and I think he only said that because I'm so upset. Anyway sorry for the spill, again its what I said I love about this site so I don't think I could leave here even if I thought I wanted to lol

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Hugs Pbn3 and don't apologize that's exactly what these forums are for!
    I get exactly what you're saying I've been there and felt all of those emotions
    I must say I feel extremely lucky after DH having testicular cancer being told very unlikely he'd ever have kids and to have 3 wonderful boys and preg with this one with such small small odds
    There is hope!
    I really hope the news isn't as bad as your imagining tomorrow but there's always a next step 😊
    I really believe also that only the strong people are dealt difficulties because it makes us stronger and better for it. Xx

4. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow lildudesez! I'm so happy everything worked out well for your dh and yourself! It must make your bfp that much more special especially after 6 months and suspected chemical last month! (Edited to add this also includes your dh's cancer) Thank you for your kind words but my news today was pretty bad as you'll see as you catch up this thread moves pretty fast especially so when I just wont shut up lol. But I'm feeling hopeful about my ob appointment in two days so we'll see

Last edited by Pbn3; March 15th, 2016 at 04:48 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol caught up
    But all is still not lost!
    There is still hope every month, and if your doc could prescribe clomid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I'm hoping for or anything that will help improve egg quality so when is your due date?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    16th Nov
    Doc app tomorrow to get 2nd bloods referrals etc

9. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome! The due date thread for sep/oct/nov is full of awesome ladies if you'd like to join? So happy for you again 😀

11. Likes lildudesez liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn3
    I really hope that you get your bfp soon!

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!! And I really hope you stay active and join the ddg as I spy on them aaaalllllll the time lol just to keep tabs on everyone (tabs sounds better than stalk &#128521 last question: will you be finding out gender or staying team green??!!

15. Likes lildudesez liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I might pop along and have a look, I'll def keep you posted either way
    Still tryna navigate my way round
    Will not be finding out till bubs arrives ☺

17. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast