Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maidentomother - good luck to you Hun. Hope this is your cycle for a BFP. Will have everything crossed for you. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden-- how are you going to be able to go through a pregnancy without painkillers? Or do you plan on taking them throughout pregnancy? Is that safe? I won't even take Tylenol during pregnancy as it's been shown to increase the chance of your child having asthma later on! I'd be super scared to be on high dose painkillers!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

4. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    essnce, the opiates I take are safe in pregnancy and have been okayed by all my drs, and I've done extensive research on their use in pregnancy. However, I doubt I will need them as when I was last pregnant, once the Relaxin kicked in (which was around 4w) I no longer needed my meds at all. My pain is worse now so it is possible I will need a low dose in future pregnancies, but maybe not. My pain is almost completely due to muscle tension and spasms and Relaxin is by far the most effective treatment. Valium is next best but I don't take it during the TWW as isn't completely safe (though the research is not comclusive I would prefer not to risk it). My biggest issue will be tapering off the opiates without triggering withdrawal, as the stress of that could cause me to miscarry. But I can't go off my meds until I'm pregnant as I can't function off them, and I don't O off them anyway bc of how much the pain stresses my body. I and my drs believe that a full term pregnancy may permanently reduce my pain/improve my scoliosis, especially if I can wear my back braces as much as possible while pregnant.

I'm not sure if I Oed CD16 or C17. On CD15 my OPKs were already darker, catching the beginning of my surge, I believe. CD16, 17 and 18 I slept without a blanket in a much cooler room due to my cat peeing on my bed. CD17 and 18 I temped 3 hours later than usual, and I adjusted my temps down on my chart (actual temps were 98.0 and 98.24 respectively).I had my worst O pain on CD17 in the evening through night but I did have some milder O pain on CD16. And my first cycle on Clomid in Jan, I didn't have true/strong O pain on either of the days I likely Oed on (CD16/17). Thoughts based on all that and my chart? Oh and my CM started to turn creamy towards the end of CD16. It's also possible I have yet to O, though so far no O pain today (it's almost 5pm here) and CM and cervix are very infertile.

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by maidentomother; April 2nd, 2016 at 11:04 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Likes XXforhubby, Pbn3 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love that chart!! I think you def. Oed, what do you think?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I'm thinking I must have. I FEEL like I've Oed. Just not sure on exact day/time. It's all complicated by my sleeping in a much cooler room the past 4 nights. I'll be happier when my temps are well in my post O temp range.I did have a low/slow temp rise last time on Clomid though, maybe that's just normal for me. I think it's also possible I popped 2 eggs several hours apart in such a way that one released on CD16 one on CD17. That's what happened last time on Clomid we think. Possibly last cycle too, I also released 2 eggs then. But I was hoping to avoid twins on a lower dose...I'll find out tomorrow when I get a scan.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your scan Maiden
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

11. Thanks maidentomother thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Maiden just looking at your chart & it looks fab for O! I so hope this is your month I am sending so much baby dust your way, GL
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

13. Thanks maidentomother thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Maiden. Any news? Got everything crossed for you that this is your month for a BFP. Xxoo

15. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my scan yesterday and I did release one egg from each side like I suspected, and that is also what happened my first cycle on Clomid. Got a nice temp rise today and may consider testing around 10dpo, that would be next Monday.

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

17. Likes Pbn3, atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FXFXFX
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

19. Likes maidentomother liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast