Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

EWCM at 8 and 9 DPO?

Just this afternoon I've had some EWCM when I went to the toilet and wiped (stretchy with a slight pale green colour). I also had a bit of this yesterday. I don't usually have this at all in my cycle except just before or around the time of O. Today I am 9DPO. I noticed I hadn't recorded this when I got a BFP last year...id only recorded a bit of creamy or sticky CM. Can this be a good sign for a BFP? I've also used my saliva ferning test twice today and seen a few ferns, yet an OPK test I did was a definite negative. Thanks for reading this and taking the time to comment. I am a bit impatient. I guess all of a sudden I've realised how much I want to be pregnant again.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had EWCM a day or so right before AF starts. It's not that uncommon. But I also had EWCM on 12dpo when I was pregnant with DS2. So you never know.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I sometimes get a day or two of EWCM or watery CM leading up to AF. For me it's pretty unusual, and a small enough amount that I might not notice it always. I don't believe I've had it in pregnancy cycles but everyone is different.

It is pretty common to get an estrogen surge before AF, which can cause ferning and/or fertile CM, or even positive OPKs on occasion.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, like Maiden said, I've even gotten positive opks the day before AF!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not feeling that confident today. I don't think my FF chart looks very pregnancyish. I don't know why but I did a clear blue digital O test this morning and just got a blank face - maybe those wouldn't show a smiley face if you were pregnant anyway? And I did a Pregnosis OPK and it was a definite negative. And my BBTs aren't staying up nice and high like they did when I got a BFP in June last year. I swear I'm not doing any more POAS until Monday now. Not worth it. Last pregnancy I got a faint second line at this time, 10DPo, but that was with a HPT and not an OPK. It's funny how when you're faced with the possibility that you aren't going to be pregnant you suddenly realise how much you really want it. I've been feeling exhausted, cranky as buggery, sore boobs on the sides (near armpits) on and off and have been getting period cramps on and off (have woken up with this the last few mornings and almost took a panadol this morning before I got out of bed), peeing more often, thirsty, hungrier, but maybe I am just imagining or creating these things or just AF symptoms. I do know that I have a bit of a fallback rise on 3DPO that I don't usually have on my charts, BUT I did have one at 2DPO last year in June when I got my BFP. Anyway, I will just have to suck it up and wait it out for 2 more days at least. 2WW is awful - no matter how much we tell ourselves we are not going to obsess or test we always seem to end up doing just that.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    About 7 DPO your body will release a little burst of estrogen that can cause EWCM in some people. Also it's not unusual for there to be a bit of EWCM a day or two before AF arrives.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to be devastated if I'm not pregnant this time when usually I would've gotten pregnant easily with an attempt like this. I have read of women not being able to conceive after having a D & C. I'd been really positive up until now. It usually takes me just one shot and bingo - pregnant. It's going to be even harder for me to get pregnant again if I have some sort of problems going on internally with DH not on board. And this morning my BbT was a bit lower when I'd hoped it would've gone back up. It's going to hit me really hard if I'm not.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't panic honey. It's very early to say you are out and also it's totally common to take more than one cycle to fall pregnant. I am usually the same but I know that is very very lucky. Taking up to six months is still considered totally normal and not getting pregnant on this attempt doesn't suggest anything sinister is going on at all.

10. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirlquest View Post
    Please don't panic honey. It's very early to say you are out and also it's totally common to take more than one cycle to fall pregnant. I am usually the same but I know that is very very lucky. Taking up to six months is still considered totally normal and not getting pregnant on this attempt doesn't suggest anything sinister is going on at all.
    Thankyou sooo much for that sweet and kind message. Very comforting. You know, we did BD this last time with me on top and we've never done that position before when trying to conceive so if I'm not pregnsnt this time maybe its becsuse of that somehow? I dont know. But i did do a Fiest Response HPT this afternoon (using FMU) snd it was a negative. No hint of a second line and I studied it gor ages and from all diff angles until my vision started going funny. I'm 11DPO today. Last year I got a very faint line BFP on 10DPO.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still really early honey. Don't think it would be different position, just might take you a little longer this time and that doesn't mean anything bad at all.

13. Likes 1moregirl, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast