Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    image.jpeg
    I been temping since December even did with DS who now 2.
    My temps after ovulation would always dip here and there, but this time they just continue to rise or stuck around same at the start. I woke up to some sharp twinges on the sides. Hoping this is okay my temps are this way
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

2. Likes Pbn3, Blue Bear liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Signingmommy I'm so sorry we both started miscarrying around the same time in January and I've never forgotten you, kept hoping once I had no hope that yours would end differently I am also just ttc. I gave up swaying after doing it for the better part of last year and just wish I'd had more fertility testing done earlier than later so I didn't waste so much time... Please don't think swaying had anything to do with your mc, you're carrying unnecessary guilt over that if you think it caused it. Many women naturally live the (pink) lifestyle day in day out. It's their normal. The healthiest women can and do miscarry. Your health really should not be suffering on the le diet, can you break down what you were doing sway wise and nutrition intake? Maybe you were too close to the lower limits? I'm not trying in any way to minimise or contradict your feelings but us women feel enough guilt over a mc without pointing the finger even further at ourselves and what we were doing at the time. I hope this makes sense and I hope even more you conceive your very sticky (lets say super glued) rainbow baby this cycle coming.

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    PBN I don't feel like you are minimizing my MC or feelings. When I was going through mine I was hoping you were going to get a good outcome. As a child I was diagnosed with type 2 protein c deficiency and protein s deficiency but have been pretty much asymptotic to most dr surprise. I started the LE diet 2 years ago and learned that I also have Celiacs and an oral pollen allergy to fresh fruits and vegetables. As I learned to adjust to both while on LE diet I was limiting my protein intake per LE girl swaying standards. I stuck to lower levels on everything because of my allergies and calorie intake has been around 1200-1350 daily. All this has actually made me start showing symptoms of my protein deficiencies. My dr has told me that I need to increase my calorie intake and triple my protein intake if I am to continue to be healthy and asymptomatic. My deficiencies normally lead to blood clotting but with a "normal" diet, protein shakes, and baby aspirin, I can continue to be healthy without having to be put on medication and anticoagulants.

I am trying to stay relaxed and be healthy this cycle. If I get a BFP this month my edd would be on my birthday.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

4. Likes Pbn3, essnce629 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cervix since after ovulation been low and hard today it's way higher and soft
    Why would that be at 6dpo?
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypenny View Post
    Hi ladies!!
    This will be my 2nd month ttc

Plan on sticking to e4days and dropping jump and dump.

Apparently I have an awkwardly positioned cervix and think that jump and dump may inhibit any little swimmers from getting to my egg!! Can imagine the little guys swimming around trying to follow a map to my cervix and getting lost then arguing with each other, resulting in a fight!! The girl sperm will just be watching on shaking their heads, checking their little sat navs instead!

Going to try an attempt on Saturday, then Wednesday, then Sunday etc x

I gave up on jump and dump also, I had DS that way lol
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    X-posted from March thread as I should O on the 1st of April at the earliest anyway.

Beautiful Rainbow, good luck, we're O buddies this cycle. I just got my positive OPK and I usually O the next day. What CD are you out of curiosity?*

Pbn3, my donor wasn't able to meet this morning but just dropped by and I inseminated 5 min ago, it's 7pm here. I did find another donor who may be able to meet tonight (he could have met earlier this afternoon but his email got put in my junk folder, grr, so I saw it too late).

He might be able to meet tomorrow morning, though my chances will be a lot lower then. Unfortunately my stupid kitten peed on my bed again so I was up very late cleaning and showering which really threw my back out. The new donor is a 2 hour drive/train ride away and I only slept 3 hours, so I'm not sure I can handle the long trip especially in so much pain.

Trying to decide what to do! I really should have left already...the new donor sounds and looks great. Maybe I should just put it off until next cycle? He's willing to help me every month for as long as it takes and lives only an hour from me, he just happens to be travelling for work right now.

FWIW, my OPK today is as dark as my 'usual positives', and darker than any OPK I got my first cycle on Clomid. But lve had significantly darker positives last cycle and 3 cycles ago, so maybe tomorrow my OPK will be evrn darker and I won't O for 2 more days? Though I did have an even bigger temp drop today and last time on Clomid O happened the day after my biggest drop/lowest temp.

Honestly, I'd love to nap right now and travel later tonight or early in the am...but I'm not a morning person and my odds of pregnancy via new donor will really suffer. So angry about my cat! She always pees on my bed at the absolute worst times, late at night.

Input from anyone greatly appreciated. For those unfamiliar with my story, you should know I've been TTC with my current donor for 13 cycles with no hint of BFP. I always conceived right away in the past with 2 other men.

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by maidentomother; March 31st, 2016 at 12:59 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

8. Likes Beautifulrainbow, Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3, I so hope you O when you expect to, and not on the later side like several of us have been. Late O is sooooo frustrating. I think there is a very good chance you will conceive quickly on Clomid. EOD is a great plan for best odds of conception.

BeautifulRainbow, just a heads up - regardless of what your dr saw on your scan, you may not O until later tomorrow or the day after (or even a day or two after that). It's impossible to predict when exactly O will occur based on a scan or even multiple scans, and there is a huge amount of variation in how fast eggs mature and how quickly each woman resounds to a trigger shot. The egg won't pop until it's ready, and I've seen many women O 2-4 or even more days after a trigger shot. So please keep BDing E3D or whatever your plan is while swaying, for at least the next week, to cover your bases. All of that being said, I really hope you O promptly tomorrow! Oh, and I've seen the trigger show a line on tests for as long as 16 days after. Will you test out the trigger?

Magical, that's wonderful about the vacation! I'm so excited you've decided to do HT for a girl. It just makes sense if you need IVF anyway.

Princess, your chart just keeps getting better and better! I think this might be your month hun.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for a new thread! I will be popping in, but I won't be TTCing until May or June.

Maiden- boy this is a tough situation. If you weren't in so much pain, I'd say go for it with the new donor. I think I'd set up a meeting for next month with the new donor. I think this is will be a welcome change! I hope this brings your long awaited BFP!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3One last pink sway 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tfahn, I really think you Oed on CD18. Which is actually better for your sway IMO.

Welcome Inforthree. What kind of IUD do you have?

afrevert, good luck this month! If you aren't pregnant, will you keep trying after this cycle or wait until when you originally planned to TTC? Definitely stick with the diet all cycle long.

jenny, I have a very extreme tilted cervix too. I've never done jump and dump.

signingmommy, 5 of my 6 pregnancies were conceived while on birth control/condoms/trying to avoid pregnancy, most from one attempt 4-7 days before O. And now here I am, actively TTC for the first time ever, and after 13 cycles at least half of which had very well timed attempts, I still haven't seen even a hint of BFP. It is so discouraging.

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes Beautifulrainbow, afrevert23 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April is going to be awesome 2ww thread!

Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    X-posted from March thread as I should O on the 1st of April at the earliest anyway.

Beautiful Rainbow, good luck, we're O buddies this cycle. I just got my positive OPK and I usually O the next day. What CD are you out of curiosity?*

Pbn3, my donor wasn't able to meet this morning but just dropped by and I inseminated 5 min ago, it's 7pm here. I did find another donor who may be able to meet tonight (he could have met earlier this afternoon but his email got put in my junk folder, grr, so I saw it too late).

He might be able to meet tomorrow morning, though my chances will be a lot lower then. Unfortunately my stupid kitten peed on my bed again so I was up very late cleaning and showering which really threw my back out. The new donor is a 2 hour drive/train ride away and I only slept 3 hours, so I'm not sure I can handle the long trip especially in so much pain.

Trying to decide what to do! I really should have left already...the new donor sounds and looks great. Maybe I should just put it off until next cycle? He's willing to help me every month for as long as it takes and lives only an hour from me, he just happens to be travelling for work right now.

FWIW, my OPK today is as dark as my 'usual positives', and darker than any OPK I got my first cycle on Clomid. But lve had significantly darker positives last cycle and 3 cycles ago, so maybe tomorrow my OPK will be evrn darker and I won't O for 2 more days? Though I did have an even bigger temp drop today and last time on Clomid O happened the day after my biggest drop/lowest temp.

Honestly, I'd love to nap right now and travel later tonight or early in the am...but I'm not a morning person and my odds of pregnancy via new donor will really suffer. So angry about my cat! She always pees on my bed at the absolute worst times, late at night.

Input from anyone greatly appreciated. For those unfamiliar with my story, you should know I've been TTC with my current donor for 13 cycles with no hint of BFP. I always conceived right away in the past with 2 other men.

My Ovulation Chart
    Oooh, that's tricky! I would definitely be tempted to use the new donor, at least to organise for next month anyway. Maybe he will work out to be a better option for you and get that bfp!!

You have been so patient with using your current donor, maybe this new guy will be a nice fresh start?

That's interesting that you also have a tilted cervix!! It's weird as I had never known about it before, but at my last smear test the nurse mentioned it. I obviously never jumped and dumped when I conceived my boys (as I had never heard of it haha!) so am not sure if it would actually be a problem for me conceiving. But just have a gut feeling that it may be more awkward for to expel the semen (hate that word lol!) too quickly.

Happy to leave it out this month
    Last edited by jennypenny; March 31st, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    N

I understand your concerns maiden, but I'm thinking positive, and I just had a positive OPK woo hoo so looks like I wil o tomorrow. It will be cd13 then.
    Yay I get a o buddy, and someone who has been very supporttive with lots of info for me over the past few months.

My positive opk,
    Attachment 30551
    didn't even have a faint line last night was completely negative.
    That's a good test! I have never had such a positive opk as that one!! Xxx
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

15. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast