Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Pbn3, I so hope you O when you expect to, and not on the later side like several of us have been. Late O is sooooo frustrating. I think there is a very good chance you will conceive quickly on Clomid. EOD is a great plan for best odds of conception.

BeautifulRainbow, just a heads up - regardless of what your dr saw on your scan, you may not O until later tomorrow or the day after (or even a day or two after that). It's impossible to predict when exactly O will occur based on a scan or even multiple scans, and there is a huge amount of variation in how fast eggs mature and how quickly each woman resounds to a trigger shot. The egg won't pop until it's ready, and I've seen many women O 2-4 or even more days after a trigger shot. So please keep BDing E3D or whatever your plan is while swaying, for at least the next week, to cover your bases. All of that being said, I really hope you O promptly tomorrow! Oh, and I've seen the trigger show a line on tests for as long as 16 days after. Will you test out the trigger?

Magical, that's wonderful about the vacation! I'm so excited you've decided to do HT for a girl. It just makes sense if you need IVF anyway.

Princess, your chart just keeps getting better and better! I think this might be your month hun.
    What do you mean by test out the trigger?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautifulrainbow thought I'd answer as its probably middle of the night where maiden is. Test out the trigger just means doing hpts to test the hcg out of your system caused by trigger shot. So you test daily to watch the test line fade out/disappear, then if it comes back or darkens increasingly again you'll know its a true bfp. That's my understanding of it. Some people do this to avoid the confusion of wondering if a pos hpt is a true bfp or still hcg from trigger.

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

3. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Likes afrevert23, maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Beautifulrainbow thought I'd answer as its probably middle of the night where maiden is. Test out the trigger just means doing hpts to test the hcg out of your system caused by trigger shot. So you test daily to watch the test line fade out/disappear, then if it comes back or darkens increasingly again you'll know its a true bfp. That's my understanding of it. Some people do this to avoid the confusion of wondering if a pos hpt is a true bfp or still hcg from trigger.

Oh brill Thankyou, guess i better get some cheap tests then
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; March 31st, 2016 at 05:54 PM.

5. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden just a thought about meeting new donor either this cycle or next. Does someone know where you are going (address) and the name of the man you're meeting. As exciting as a new donor is, it couldn't hurt to take precautions and have a friend who knows when and where and how long you'll be? I don't mean to come across as paranoid lol and you've probably already thought of this anyway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When should I start testing? just ordered tests they are estimated to Arrive on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would just start testing when they arrive (with next fmu).

9. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3dpo here. Planning on testing at 10dpo which is next friday! 7 long days to goooooo....
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So just a quick recap on who's testing over the next week because its freaking exciting lol!!

Sunday 3rd April - princessmom

Monday 4th April - afrevert

Thursday 7th April - tfahn

Friday 8th April - pinkin

Anyone else testing between now and next Friday?

Hope to see bfps from all of you!!

Last edited by Pbn3; March 31st, 2016 at 08:26 PM.

12. Likes afrevert23, pinkin2011 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    tfahn, I really think you Oed on CD18. Which is actually better for your sway IMO.

Welcome Inforthree. What kind of IUD do you have?

afrevert, good luck this month! If you aren't pregnant, will you keep trying after this cycle or wait until when you originally planned to TTC? Definitely stick with the diet all cycle long.

jenny, I have a very extreme tilted cervix too. I've never done jump and dump.

signingmommy, 5 of my 6 pregnancies were conceived while on birth control/condoms/trying to avoid pregnancy, most from one attempt 4-7 days before O. And now here I am, actively TTC for the first time ever, and after 13 cycles at least half of which had very well timed attempts, I still haven't seen even a hint of BFP. It is so discouraging.
    Thanks! If we don't conceived this month, we will probably wait until the end of summer. I would love a May baby, but I have the baby bug bad now...so that may change. I'm also very impatient. I would be delighted if I fall pregnant this month!

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all have sticky beans and our sways worked!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I will start testing on Monday, April 4th. I'll be 8dpo, which is probably too early, but I'm anxious! Will either continue to test everyday or every other day until either BFP or AF.

15. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast