Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnant mamas - what were your 2ww symptoms!

Please post the symptoms you had before you got your bfp. It would be really helpful to all of us in the 2ww to obsess over. Thanks!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crampy, achy stomach. Thought af was coming early. Difficulty running on the treadmill because I tired more quickly.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With this one, some dizziness(the only thing that made me think I was maybe pregnant) and hunger(normal before AF). That's it! No cramping until 14dpo, no m/s until 7w, no sore boobs or nipples(and I'm nursing too!), no spotting, no cm....I really didn't think I was pregnant. I had more "symptoms" the 2 cycles before! Good luck Swish!!!!! xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm already forgetting!

This was the first time ever that I *felt* pregnant almost from the very beginning. I don't usually have 6th sense!

There was lots of cramping but not AF-y, more like a side stitch (both sides) and stabbing feelings. I had CM which seemed thick and white in my underwear but if I checked there wasn't really anything coming out on my finger. I think I had a bit of heartburn, definitely nausea and I had one day when I had a headache. Later in my cycle (I think a couple of days before my BFP) I had more cramping (I think more AF like) and an occasional burning sensation down below - like I'd been overdoing the Aci-jel!! Lola mentioned that she had had that around the time of implantation in the past too. I also had weird vivid dreams (which I'm still having every night!).

If I think of anything else I'll add it!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hardly had any symptoms. I didn't think I was pregnant. I had a few headaches and I started to feel a little sick but not until 9dpo.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of cramping , sore throat, blocked nose and tired and really hungry .
    (2002) (2004) (2012)

BFP! 2 June
    1st Beta 8dp5dt 84 , 2nd Beta 10dp5dt 230, 3rd Beta 12dp5dt 499
    118/121 6weeks 3days

Our Little Boy was born 3 weeks early 25 january 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had slight nausea and my nipples were sore...they would get hard as soon as I would feel them to see if my boobs were sore and they just hurt even with the shower. that's when i knew I must be preg. then got a super faint line around 8/9dpo. Oh, and some crazy vivid dreams. But that's it.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's what I can remember:

-the day after O I came down with a nasty cold and had a sore throat and a runny nose for days. Others in my house had it, but not as badly as me
    -period-like cramps for a few days after O, then random sharp pains mostly on the left side every day after. Sometimes it felt like a stitch in my side like Z had.
    -no nausea other than my normal hunger-induced nausea
    -fatigue: the night before my BFP I went to bed 2 hours earlier than usual and tried to read in bed. I could get past half a page before I passed out!
    -looking back, I think I might have had a heightened sense of smell. I remember while volunteering at that used clothing sale some of the clothes smelled overpoweringly like mold or detergent, yet when I commented on it my partner looked at me like I was crazy
    -I kept forgetting things. DH claims he told me 3 times what time his baseball game was, yet I kept asking.
    -boobs never really got sore - just some weird shooting pains every once in a while

Honestly, these all only look like symptoms in retrospect. I felt much more pregnant the months I got BFNs.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, the sense of smell, had that too!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh also a 'letdown' nursing type feeling for a few days. Have not nursed since March.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast