Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls! It's been a rough week. My HCG levels were being checked every 2 days last week and they were barely going down. My midwives and OB started to get concerned that I had an ectopic pregnancy so I had an emergency ultrasound on Monday. They weren't able to identify where the pregnancy was at but thankfully I started my miscarriage later that evening. My HCG levels went way down to 22 on Monday so that was a relief.

I had an appt scheduled with an RE on Tuesday but unfortunately I had to cancel it as I learned that my insurance has zero coverage for infertility. So annoying.

The OB I saw told me to wait a full cycle to TTC again, which is different advice than what all of the other OBs and midwives have told me (could try right away). I think we are going to try this month anyways.

The only item I am debating upon is whether or not to use Clomid again (would be my 4th cycle; swaying purposes only). Initially I was planning on changing it up from CD 3-7 to CD 5-9 to help improve my egg quality. However, after doing a lot of reading it appears most docs do not recommend Clomid immediately following a miscarriage and make their patients went until their first period after the miscarriage to begin again. Does anyone have any advice/experience with this? I took Clomid this last cycle after having had a chemical. I know miscarriages help sway pink but I am concerned that the Clomid plus miscarriage might be too much for my body?

Currently TTC/swaying for a since June 2016

06/2016: BFN
    07/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    08/2016: Miscarriage (6 wks/1 day)
    09/2016: Chemical (4 wks/2 days)
    10/2016: TTC break while RE looks into recurrent pregnancy loss

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen because the doctor wouldnt start my clomid until they induced a fresh period with progesterone (i had just had a period 2 weeks ago) i would say that you should skip a month of clomid and wait a cycle before starting it back up. wether you TTC without the clomid this first cycle is totally up to you though. it seems typical of doctors to not want you to start clomid until you have a period without it.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry jenc, sorry I have no advice either but think you had some good advicefrom other ladies, be gentle on yourself

I feel af is on the way :-(, I feel crampy, like I usually do. aaaaahhhh why do I get my hopes up? I go from am I aren't I pregnant, to please let my lp be 9 days or longer, to lp of 7 days oh no, to maybe it implantation bleeding, maybe it's a lots of implantation bleeding, when this continues on maybe it implanted late! Such a long drawn our process. To finally accepting it is just I did not get pregnant Again! Darn, on a positive note least I do waste a fortune on pregnancy tests, good luck, everyone who is testing and for those,in 2 ww x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should read I do not waste alot on pregnancy tests x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone getting on?

I'm not swaying anymore, but still hanging around because you ladies are so amazing!

9DPO and I've had two BFNs, but tested too early before, definitely. I ordered more HPTs that will be here tomorrow and that should be slightly more accurate, I think...
    I haven't had many symptoms except for hungry more than usual, I think, mild cramping off and on and I usually don't have cramps at this point in my cycle. Also crazy vivid dreams that usually only happen when I'm preggo. But, I don't think I'm preggo! Haha!
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenc8060 View Post
    Hey girls! It's been a rough week.

Does anyone have any advice/experience with this? I took Clomid this last cycle after having had a chemical. I know miscarriages help sway pink but I am concerned that the Clomid plus miscarriage might be too much for my body?
    Hi Jenc- sorry his week has been so rough for you. I would skip this next cycle on clomid. Atomic has said that clomid stays in your system long enough that it could does still influence and sway the month after you take it. I have read several ladies who got pregnant the first cycle off clomid. I would judge your body and emotions on if you are ready to try right away, but for me I don't think I would be patient enough to take a cycle off even if they doctor told me too.

FX!!
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Sorry jenc, sorry I have no advice either but think you had some good advicefrom other ladies, be gentle on yourself

I feel af is on the way :-(, I feel crampy, like I usually do. aaaaahhhh why do I get my hopes up? I go from am I aren't I pregnant, to please let my lp be 9 days or longer, to lp of 7 days oh no, to maybe it implantation bleeding, maybe it's a lots of implantation bleeding, when this continues on maybe it implanted late! Such a long drawn our process. To finally accepting it is just I did not get pregnant Again! Darn, on a positive note least I do waste a fortune on pregnancy tests, good luck, everyone who is testing and for those,in 2 ww x
    Girlie it is not over till AF is here. How many dpo are you right now? Hope is all we have so we have to hope! Without hope we wouldn't even be trying.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

8. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temp dropped slightly not a great sign, hope is fading. However, ff finally gave me crosshairs, it said I o'ed on Monday, putting me at 3 dpo, I got my positive OPK on Thursday morning and felt I o' ed on Friday evening? What on earth is going On? If it is correct then my timing socks this month as we bd on Monday evening but that would have been too late, will try and photo my chart and see if people can make sense of it, how do you add your chart here? X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not great news from my blood draw, progesterone results indicate no ovulation, am gutted, together with my borderline result last month, something is definitely up. I did wonder as am not too knowledgeable about these things, I think I had a delayed ovulation, my body geared up to O and then bailed on cd 14, I got a positive on the clear blue digital ovulation last thursday and I think I ovulated on Friday cd 19. But I also had my blood draw that day, if the blood draw happened before ovulation could that explain the result? Also ff only gave me crosshairs from Monday cd 22, going to start a new thread and ask atomic but keen to know what you ladies think x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Faint BFP at 10dpo. Going to retest with a digital and cross my fingers that this one sticks!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast