Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I didn't as we started dtd from cd9 so it's just fallen that way I'm hoping either last nights or cd17 should catch the egg?

I'm testing with opks today hoping for a pos today and hoping that will help !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let us know how todays test goes!! It's evening/early night where I am now so will check in morning how it went fx!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

4. Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are on E3D or E4D as it seems to depend on the little one. He has a 6th sense about DH and I DTD! He always cries or won't go to sleep when we want to be *together*.

And I chart, but since this is my first month PP I have no idea what will be happening.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our attempt was funny last night a quickie on the sofa as the kids refused to go to bed so I let them watch tele in my bed whilst me and hubby dtd downstairs it was quite funny actually !

7. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping onto this thread. Currently on cd6 of cycle #5. Throwing all caution to the wind this cycle and we are now just swaying to get pregnant regardless of gender. I'll keep up the LE diet and am losing weight actively... but I'm not doung e4d or 1 attempt this month as this has not worked for us at all.
    I have a fertility clinic monitoring this month's cycle for me so they should confirm ovulation and give a trigger shot if need be.
    I am thinking of doing E3D plus extra attempt at + or just BD everyday through fertile window. If I have another boy I'd be happy anyway. I saw a psychic who predicted my daughter (before she was born) and she said I'd have another boy due in october (which would be this cycle)... we shall see?!
    Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgia_Peach; January 18th, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm sorry it's not working out for u at the moment at least u will now be monitored which seems necessary if you're not falling pg - I really hope u will fall very soon as I know how stressful it can be waiting for a bfp month after month - good luck to you and I really hope your psychic reading comes true xx

10. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd 10 here and swaying for girl! But recently coming to find more peace about the possibility of another boy.

12. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No pos opk today (cd14) so not sure what's happening this month glad I had attempt last night anyway ! Roll on next attempt Saturday

14. Likes Pbn3, Wantanother2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope to get our next attempt in tonight since we missed last night. This is definitely not our norm. We usually DTD all the time (thus all the boys). I am praying that my being on the diet for several months before our move will help my sway. When we moved in Dec the diet went out the window. Hoping the stress of the move offsets the diet. But this month I have been halfway been back on it. I am definitely eating different than my norm, so it should be enough We have decided that if we end up with another boy for our last one, he will be really special and supposed to be with us.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

16. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannshaff View Post
    I hope to get our next attempt in tonight since we missed last night. This is definitely not our norm. We usually DTD all the time (thus all the boys). I am praying that my being on the diet for several months before our move will help my sway. When we moved in Dec the diet went out the window. Hoping the stress of the move offsets the diet. But this month I have been halfway been back on it. I am definitely eating different than my norm, so it should be enough We have decided that if we end up with another boy for our last one, he will be really special and supposed to be with us.
    That's a lovely way of thinking ...

I'm glad u feel In good place ready to try ! I kept thinking I've had some cheats during the past 11 weeks but il give it a go and really hope it's enough I've done cardio 5 days a week for 11 weeks straight so hoping this will outweigh some of the times I've gone over on fat over Xmas and some weekends ...

We can only do so much in our day to day lives with our current children and situations
    And I'm hoping I've changed enough !

Me &I my hubby dtd 2/3 times a week so this isn't anything out of the ordinary for us really I'll take it or leave it twice a week !
    But when we had out boys we dtd every day so staying away from that tactic !

18. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast