Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you guys test opk's twice per day? SMU and then sometime in the evening? I was only doing mornings and with FMU on the CB digi, am I doing it all wrong? I am going to use the cheapies this cycle also until I see the cheapies darkening, then will test once every morning with digi. Is that right, or do I do something different??

2. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm
    A newbie to all of this so don't listen to me - since swaying my O has been a little off only by a day but this month I'm on cd 15 and still no O I just tested this evening after holding in pee for two hours and still no positive - so il test twice tommorow again usually lunchtime and evening I test - never fMU as I only use Cheapies and heard these aren't as good with fmu . Hence I'm doing e4d but testing for peace of mind rather than stressing too much over it x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maximbella View Post
    So you guys test opk's twice per day? SMU and then sometime in the evening? I was only doing mornings and with FMU on the CB digi, am I doing it all wrong? I am going to use the cheapies this cycle also until I see the cheapies darkening, then will test once every morning with digi. Is that right, or do I do something different??
    I was testing twice per day this past cycle with cheapies and it was very stressful for me. I"m actually trying to sort out a good plan with testing just once per day and moved over to the CBD's. The less I think about it, the better for me.

For ladies who have been doing this a long time, they can manage with chepies because they have experience with OPK's. I have been temping and charting for years, but never did OPK's, so I'm new in that area.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maximbella View Post
    No digitals are supposed to be fmu so you are doing it right!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a sonohystegram today and I am nervous bc I've heard they hurt. They are also testing blood for hormone levels. Have I mentioned how much I hate needles!? Lol
    Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!! 😁

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Robin2014 I had a sonohystegram 2 months ago, I did not think it hurt at all, you'll be fine. Now last year I had a Hysterosalpingography done and that hurt only because my cervix wouldn't cooperate and they had to clamp my cervix down. Even then I didn't have to take any pain relief medication.
    Hoping for a 2016 Baby

My Ovulation Chart

9. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tfahn View Post
    Robin2014 I had a sonohystegram 2 months ago, I did not think it hurt at all, you'll be fine. Now last year I had a Hysterosalpingography done and that hurt only because my cervix wouldn't cooperate and they had to clamp my cervix down. Even then I didn't have to take any pain relief medication.
    Great thank you!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm on cd3 and hoping to o cd13 (usually o cd14) as I wont be able to get an attempt in after cd12 (probably mid afternoon) until cd15 (night)..... so an early or late o would be wonderful, if only we could put an order in lol!!

I'm not swaying at all anymore but started this journey hoping for pink.

Good luck everybody!!!!

Erin I hope af arrives soon. I'm not sure but assuming you've had a mc any signs she may be on her way? This is my first af since emc/chemical at 5w1d and that cycle was 30 days approx 3-4 days longer than normal.. not much shorter than my previous mmc at 10w (was 32 days with spotting from 29th day) but that ended up with having to have d&c so maybe it returned quicker because of it??

Wantanother2017 are you swaying girl? Not sure if that's what you mean about preparing yourself by having a boy name picked out? Only ask because even though I'm no longer swaying I still only think of boy names etc...

How exciting Shannshaff!! Ypu must be right at the business end of things!! Have you stuck to e3d?

Yay for attempt butterflies!!! What cd are you and when do you usually o?

Do all you ladies use opks and chart? Hoping some of you do as I LOVE looking at charts hahaha!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    Hi pbn3, glad to see you here with us!
    Yes, I did have a miscarriage at 8 weeks and needed a D&C. I wasn't going to attempt until after AF returned in case I needed more time to heal, but I was having weird twinging cramps on CD 14 (12 days after D&C), so I took an OPK and lo and behold it was positive. Did a HPT with the same urine to make sure the OPK wasn't just picking up leftover pregnancy hormones and that was negative. So I decided to just get an attempt in and now I guess I could possibly get a BFP at the end of January. I have mixed feelings about having the attempt because Atomic mentioned it's safer to wait after a D&C, but when I saw the OPK I was worried I would regret it later if I didn't give it a shot. Hope I made the right call. :/

If you O on CD 14 and get an attempt in on day 12, that's not bad odds for conception at all. I hope it works out for you this month!
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

12. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Likes Georgia_Peach, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, Robin, I hope everything goes smoothly for you today.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

14. Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin514 View Post
    Good luck, Robin, I hope everything goes smoothly for you today.
    Thanks Erin! I hope your attempt is the one that catches the egg!

16. Likes Erin514 liked this post
Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast