Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eekkk.... thanks!!
    Sky, Lola. So sky you Od yesterday or day before? And Lola I guess we will see if we did for sure on the same day when our temps come in the next couple days! I'm so scared to test I'll let you go first! I can believe we're having the exact same cycles that's so odd

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23cbe8
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the best lola and ash for O sync!!! 🤣

How are you travelling Iwant4?

Is any one actually due to test soon?

Gender selection review was finalised in Australia this week and not approved. I made the mistake of heading to the comments section 😐

DH 'made it clear last night he is done'. In saying that though hes no where closer to book in for a vasectomy and im certainly not researching for him.

We're at the point whatever decision comes next one of us loses. I just hope whatever decision that is doesn't break us.

My body must be gearing up to O. Strange tender bbs, ewcm back on track. Im cd 17 i think somewhere cd19-21 i will ovulate. I certainly think i have some pcos going on. Im carrying alot of extra weight due to the stress after ds5 and attempts at trying to manage and deal with my feelings. Plus working 4 nights is taking its toll as i feel like im always eating but there not much i can do about that part atm.

Fx for you all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Netti big hugs xxoo I was at that exact point with dh late last year. Anytime I would mention anything to do about ttc he'd get this annoying sooky la la face then say nothings wrong when there clearly was. I sat him down after the upteemth time and described exactly how I was feeling and what this meant to me, I used your exact words that no matter what is decided, one of us would lose and that was when we agreed to try 3 more cycles. He said he didn't want me to resent him and this way we finally came to a compromise. He kept up his end of the bargain and now I'm keeping up mine. In saying that I was ready to stop, I can live with not ttc anymore and in fact I've been so happy since I officially 'stopped'. He too hasn't mentioned anything about permanent protection. We also haven't bded since last cycles attempts so maybe abstinence is his birth control plan 😂😂😂

Are you coming up to any kind of annual leave? Sounds like you need a break, some 'me' time. Have you got anyone close (grandparents) that can stay a night or two so you can go somewhere for a short break?

Big hugs, wish we were friends irl so I could take you out for a coffee or better yet wine 😉

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry netti maybe a whoops will happen because my dh was DONE and he wanted to get a vasectomy and I wouldn't let him but he refused to ttc and when we were both in a happy place ds3 came alone very unexpected! Were you trying to sway for any of your other sons? You have 5? If so your super woman!! 4 keeps me so busy it's like a mad house. But I could be well on my way for ds5

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O sync 🤣 Love it Iwant4kids! How are you? Getting closer to your appt!
    Ash-We'll know soon! Interested to see what our temps do tomorrow AM. I'm scared to test too & will try to wait until at least 10dpo!
    Netti-Hugs! Hope DH changes his mind! I'm sorry for what you're going through. I like pbn's suggestion for "me" time. Maybe you need a little retail therapy! Lol Always works for me
    Pbn-it's almost 9PM here & haven't had another attempt yet, but it's not out of the question. I feel these strong O pains so I know something is going on in there & so afraid I'm going to miss the egg again. It's great to hear that you're happy!! I tell ya-ttc is so stressful & exhausting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When was you last attempt Lola? Last night?

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola go with your gut. If it's saying have another attempt than do it. I guess try and think of it as come confirmation of o would you regret not having another attempt more than having anothe attempt 😕

9. Likes AshFind, Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash-yes it was last night & solid smiley this AM so I'm hoping that would cover it.
    Pbn-I like your way of putting it. If I don't get a BFP, then I will think-ugh should've had another attempt. If I don't get another girl I'll think shouldn't have done another attempt....it's a catch22 lol.

Last edited by Lolabelle; April 22nd, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol Lola I'm going to impart my favourite advice when you cant decide - flip a coin 😉

12. Likes AshFind, Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH is actually doing a little extra work tonight, so if we BD, it will be a late night rendezvous I think I'm just going to see how we feel when he gets home...

2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

14. Likes AshFind liked this post
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast