Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Birthday party fun! The boys were excited to see a gator in that pond!

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Lolabelle; May 4th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all. I m still keeping a little busy but can't help coming here to take a peak at the updates. Pls don't think that I come and don't say anything. I hope dd gets all better so that I get to be more chatty.
    Lollabelle - Your boys look so adorable in the matching outfit. Love the shirts. I m also going to
    Hold off on POAS and no symptoms here too yet.
    Ash - It's so awesome that u and dh talk about this and have planned to test when together. How sweet is that. Wish u get your bfp and sweet little girl soon. Fx
    Pbn - I am crossing everything for a bfp this cycle for u. And I like what Ash said. My dh is so irresponsible and always want to skip the getting condom part. If it were not for me, I would have bn a mommy to several kids by now. So, I like the idea of condom. What do u say?
    Sumbal- Hang in there. I know what U mean. I am praying for a boy myself. Fx we get our little blue bundles.
    Iwant4kids- You are in my thoughts and prayers. You have been through so much the past 6 weeks. Praying for a healthy little bean in there so bad. Hugs.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

3. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola so cute! It looks like where we use to be in Louisiana with the mossy trees

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23cbe8
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

5. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash-probably similar scenery! We're in South Carolina with mossy trees, palmetto trees, plantations, beaches, and swamps. Love it!

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes AshFind liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! I know I've been pretty quite 😕 I'm just feeling abit down about knowing this time next week I'll be saying goodbye to my baby goods it's been such a long road (2 years next month) and on one hand I cant wait to take this final step of acceptance (removing all my baby stuff) but on the other I'm absolutely dreading letting it go and I already know I'll be sobbing away as I clean it up to let it go. So on a bit of a rollercoaster at the moment feeling wise. I have no hope in me that I could possibly get a bfp even though I know realistically there's a small chance. It just feels like I'm waiting to confirm what I already know. I actually wish in a way that we hadn't bded and I didn't o early as now instead of being well into a not ttc, moving on cycle I'm here again unintentionally and it's hard on the heart you know?? I'll be testing Thursday morning which will be 10dpo with the one frer I have left. I have weaned off the aspirin and will only take folic acid until bfn is confirmed. It sucks, I've said this so many times in so many 2ww threads but I just wish me and dh had met earlier in our lives or even started having children earlier. But it is what it is and I'm so very grateful I have my boys ❤ maybe I'm abit down to because my husbands cousin has accidently fallen pregnant and is now 18 weeks (they were using condoms and one must have broke smh at the luck of some people) of course she is having a boy (her first was a girl) and her sister also has a pp. I just wonder sometimes why oh why couldn't it be me that got a sticky bean, then I get cranky at myself because I have a wonderful life with a wonderful husband and two of the most loving beautiful boys I could ask for. Sorry for rambling on as I said I'm abit all over the place atm 😂

So anyway I've been thinking about something since Easter. In Australia there's a voluntary helpline called Sands and it offers support and someone to talk to when they've gone/going through a miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death. I've been seriously considering signing up as a volunteer for the miscarriage side of things (it's all done by phone) but I think you have to be well past your last miscarriage to do so understandably. To me it would be a good, positive end result of a horrible, devasting event/year. And the healing may work both ways iykwim? By helping someone you help yourself does that make sense?
    Last edited by Pbn3; April 30th, 2017 at 02:56 AM.

9. Thanks MiaMelb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky how is dd going? Is she recovering well? Thinking of you xxoo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, your boys are adorable! Love the outfits.
    Sky, hope your dd is better soon. Ash, testing together sounds perfect. Fingers crossed!
    Pbn, it sounds like you've had a long 2 years, I'm really hoping you get lucky this month. Hope I've not missed anyone!
    I have af in full flow cd2 so new cycle for me. Dh is also now saying he doesn't want another. We keep going through this where he says definitely no and then changes his mind. Trying to get him to understand how important it is to me but he can think of so many reasons not to have another.
    Will be watching for your updates girls, fingers crossed 🤞

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

12. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn - First of all a big giant hug to you. I m so glad that u spoke your heart out here. You are such a strong
    person. Always cheering everyone on and spreading positivity. You truly have a gift and helping others sounds like such a great thing to do. I'd say go for it.
    Secondly,My heart breaks knowing about your journey and u deciding to make peace with it and not trying anymore. I honestly feel with all my heart that once u stop taking medicine and not actively trying, there may be a miracle waiting to happen. I truly believe it. If I were to give u any suggestion, it would be NTNP. Don't expect anything and just see what happens. I know 2 years is a long time. But who put a time limit on chasing your dreams. I don't want to overstep but I wish I could convince u to talk to dh for NTNP before u take out the baby stuff. I hope u would think about it before taking a decision.
    And then whatever u decide, please know that we all are here for you. I apologize if I have written anything which isn't appropriate. I am a highly emotional person and often do get carried away. Love!

14. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy2boys - Sorry about the af. I know how hard it is when dh is not sure and keeps changing his mind. We are late in trying due to the same reason. Hope he comes on board soon. Fx for the new cycle.
    Pbn - She is recovering slowly. Thanks for asking.

16. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much skyblue ❤ dh is definitely ready to move on and he has given me a wonderful gift by giving me these last two years ttc. For me and my anal 😂 personality its always been all or nothing so I'm determined more than ever to just get the horrible part of letting go of baby stuff over and done with and not have that visual reminder. I WILL be ok and that's the main thing and its not a spur of the moment decision, its been in the works a long time 😊 You never do know what the future holds and one day I may just make a 'suprise bfp' visit but I highly doubt it 😊

18. Likes netti02 liked this post
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast