Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mellifluous May

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash - you got it right! Ella is a shortened version of our girl name Isabella which is taken after both my and my husband's grandmothers.

I am on CD 23 and 6DPO. This is when I start to go insane! So I'm enjoying seeing you all test.

BTW, I never feel very confident in my temps because I have always had low temps to begin with. Also, sometimes if I wake up super early and get the resting temp then instead of my usual time, it's usually really low. Does anyone else have that experience? What are your temping best practices?

2. Likes AshFind liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sky you still have every chance!!! These early detect tests (frers etc) that say you can test up to 5 days before af is due is based on someone with an average lp of 14 days. So when you say your only 3 days away from af being due a person with an lp of 14 days would be 5/6 days from af. Your hpt result will only show after implantation takes place regardless of how long your lp is. Does that make sense?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww Ash. Thankyou for cheering me on. What will I do without u guys.
    I am so excited right now that not thinking too much about my test. I m going to be patient until a few more cycles and then will start losing my mind slowly.
    Lolla - Dd is recovering slowly. Dh is useless when she is hurting. He just can't see her in pain. It surprises me every time that my mountain of a man becomes so soft and mushy when it's about dd. I m the stronger one but I cry when no one is looking coz it's hard to see her in pain.
    Fx so hard for a bfp Lolla. Don't let ur mind go to bfn yet. Ur chart looks promising now that I know how to read it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

5. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sumbal I meant to ask yesterday if you're temping orally or vaginally? I strongly recommend vaginally temping if you're not as open mouth breathing while you're asleep can lower your mouth temp prior to waking up and temping. And even if you wake with your mouth closed it may have been open only minutes prior to that. Make sense? Also I can't see your chart link through tapatalk?
    Last edited by Pbn3; May 2nd, 2017 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming are you temping orally? Sorry I missed your post before! As per post above to Sumbal could this be happening to you?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 - Yes, I am temping orally. Maybe if this isn't my month, I should move to vaginal. I have noticed that when I breath a certain way on the thermometer it registers as finished quickly. So that could be one of my problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also if you wake up earlier than usual and temp then it will be lower. If that happened to me I'd lay as still as possible in bed (while playing on my phone) until I got a bit closer to usual temping time. There are bbt time adjusters online but I think they are pretty inaccurately high.

10. Thanks dreamingella thanked for this post
    Likes AshFind liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamingella can you post a link to your chart so I can see it in tapatalk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ash how long until you test again???!!! It's not quite 6am here so I imagine it must be afternoon where you are??

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 - I use Kindara so here is the image. Let me know if you can't see it.

JPEG image-C93B6F3CD077-1.jpeg

Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast