Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have some of the cb digis with weeks, but maybe 2 so I think I'll wait a day or 2. Going to the store after work today to get some curved frer's & maybe some epts. I didn't put out any baby hints yet lol b/c I want to be there to see his reaction!!
    I'm not really as busy as I thought I'd be today after the rushed morning...I did most of the cleaning up/paperwork yesterday! I sooo can't concentrate today! Students have a 1/2 & I see speech groups, so I only had 1 group. At 11 AM, all of the faculty will go out to the bus loop to wave & send the students off for the summer...a fun tradition! ☀️

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

2. Thanks maximbella thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola- You're a Speech Language Pathologist?! My DH is the Principal at the school my children go to and was also a graduate himself of that school! I'm a Science teacher, although I'm staying home with the kids at the moment!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll ease your minds ladies on my last miscarriage my frer never got dark ever. They were never as dark as yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

5. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jaw-dopping June 2ww

Lola - love the decorations!! We make a big deal of birthdays in my family too! You will definitely have to let us know DHs reaction. I think you are totally safe to tell him tonight.

XX - thank you for your sweet words!

I'm not sure how to tell my husband I definitely want to wait until Sunday, I'll be 12 dpo by then. Should I use a different test that day?? All I have are wondfos. Give me an option that won't cost more than $20 or should I just trust the wondfos?? I have no idea what his reaction is going to be. He's totally not thinking about it. We have a reception at work today and he told me to stay and have a glass of wine (I'm not), but I was just thinking he's going to be shocked! I hope he's happy, we just haven't really talked about it lately. I did mention yesterday that we need to dtd soon bc my period will be here and he said yes, I'm just so tired He's working out 2 hours a day starting at 4:15 training for a climb in July and that's got alllll his focus right now, men. I kinda want to say I need to run an errand Sunday and come home with a "3" balloon. I wanna do something fun since this is our last! But, then my kids will know, they are 6 and 3, which I'm honestly not opposed to then knowing bc if something goes wrong my 6 year old will totally ask why I'm sad - she's a sweetheart!! Ok, I think I'm getting ahead of things

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41ecd9

7. Thanks maximbella thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clear blue digital hands Down!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX-yes! Always nice to chat with fellow educators What grade(s) did you teach? I work at 2 diff schools-intermediate grades 3-5 and middle school grades 6-8...students with a variety of diagnoses, but high functioning. So cool that your kiddos go to DH's school & you have a family history there! I'm pretty much done...minimal responsibilities. Most of the classes are heading to an early lunch now. We have a lunch/meeting at 12. Can't wait to go pick up more frer's lol

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

10. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wooohoooo I see such clear lines on all your tests Kat and Lolla. Congratulations my friends. So so so happy.
    Can't wait to hear both your dh's reaction. I m so thrilled and excited. Lolla - Love the birthday decor. It's a wonderful day to get a bfp. Wish a happy birthday to dh for us too. I feel like dancing and jumping. That's how happy I am. Hugs.
    Kat - I agree with Ash. First month bfp. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    U must be super fertile which is awesome for blue. Can't wait till ur dh finds out. Mine had no idea too. Love the balloon idea. Make it special for dh. I regret not doing it.
    Ladies pls share their experience.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say cb Digi also kat! Even though my frer had lines my hubby was like well it's not that dark! But when he looked at the one that said pregnant it was real for him. I dipped the sticks and walked away and let him tell me weather or not I was pregnant lol but we were both 100% on board for trying for another and I can never keep shut on when I'm testing or how many days till I tested lol so he would have known either way

(07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

13. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Birthday my darling friend Pbn. Wish you a wonderful day today and a fabulous year ahead. May you get all the desires of your heart. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    So lucky to have found u. U r truly an amazing person with so much love and compassion. Love.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

15. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy-Thanks a bunch for the reassurance! I'm excited/anxious...not sure how to feel!! Just want this to be real!
    Sky-when do you plan to test again?
    Max-Agree with Kat...I'm staying with you either way to follow your testing etc!! When will you start with OPKs??

My Ovulation Chart
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

17. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast