Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2ww, questions?!

So we bd cd11 and cd14 and cd16 and i am pretty sure i ovulated on cd15 or maybe 16 due to pos opk morning of cd15 but negative that evening , plus crazy ovulation symptoms from cd15-17. With that in mind i am probably around 4 dpo and hardly any symptoms except odd sharp twinge in ovary area. From my prwvious pregnancy with ds ii was extremely nauseas week leading up to af and then getting the bfp. Are pregnancies truly that different from one another? This was our first attempt having conceived prrior with ds by accident after one month off pill, are there statistics that show how many concieved 1st try? Is it same odds as concieving after many trys? Also does nausua and sickness really indicate that it could be a girl as i hear so much about mommy to girls throwing up allot?
    Who had no symptoms? Any comments would be great as im hoping and praying ro god i get that bfp! And even more so a girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't get pregnancy symptoms 4 DPO. I know people say that they have, but it isn't borne out by the facts. Baby would not even be connected to you at this point.

Up until 7 DPO the symptoms you feel are from the formation of the corpus luteum and the rise in progesterone. 7-14 DPO yes you can start getting pregnancy symptoms at that point.

Yes, pregnancies are totally different from each other. My daughter and my 2nd son were very similar pregnancies and then my 3 other boys were all completely different!

We have an average of 3 months to conception. I'm not quite following your other question about stats and odds?

NO nausea does NOT mean you are having a girl. That was studied and debunked. ONLY in cases of hyperemesis (very severe morning sickness) were there slightly more female pregnancies - 3% more female pregnancies. REgular morning sickness has never been shown to be girls and in fact many of us, myself included, had less MS with our girls than our boys.

RE symptoms - the Y chromosome is dormant until about 10 weeks. It is not making testosterone. You can't have different symptoms in early pregnancy because there is no hormonal difference really until after that starts happening - and that is the point at which most people start coming out of their symptoms anyway!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks girlymom thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for your response, hoping i gst some symptoms soon because its making me less than hopeful for this month

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You won't get symptoms until the baby has implanted. It's just how it works.

I have had pregnancies I had NO symptoms until 4-5 weeks. That is just how it goes. It's the hormones that make the symptoms and people have no symptoms and get a positive test, and then people who have tons of symptoms but end up not pregnant. Hormones can rise in the 2WW even when you are not pregnant.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Aaliyah thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! Fingers crossed im positive with a sweet baby girl ❤❤❤ in jesus name!!!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post