Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy2boys it's so good to hear from you!!!

And yes definitely get another attempt in while dh is 'cooperating' as such as you may never get another chance and I would have very little confidence in a bd that pretty much ended in j &d. I don't feel you have the luxury of using 'one attempt' as a sway tactic so better to get a proper attempt in, especially at pos opk (omg how amazing is the timing of it 😀😀🎉🎉&#128076 What if he brings up permanent birth control next week? You'll have lost any chance so go go go for it tonight I say!!!!!!

For some reason I've not got any notifications so will go back thru now

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

2. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max agree that cd20 could 'possibly' be a second attempt but the odds would be pretty low in my mind Did you take both yesterdays (sorry can't remember) and todays temps earlier or later than usual? Have you kept doing opks? Just curious if they are fading out normally

LMSM woohoo! Up in the 37's already 😮😀

Nacire cant wait to see that temp spike way back up again! Please please please be tomorrow mornings temp that it does 😀 post your opk after you've done it and fx it's fading out!

Last edited by Pbn3; June 11th, 2017 at 05:11 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks pbn, can always count on you for fab advice!! The deed is done and he 'cooperated ' Got no more opks left so hopefully temp will rise soon so I know I've o'd. Had loads of twinges so must be close.
    How is everyone else? Still not had chance to read through yet, need a catch up!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

5. Likes Lolabelle liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! I just got back home after being out of state since Wednesday night. Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to check in while we were gone. Did I miss anything exciting?? I read through this new thread, but with the amount of chatting, I don't think I'll get a chance to read all the pages I missed on part 1. My girls are happy to be home and all about mama time! I'm expecting O in the next few days, but kinda hoping it's a little delayed so I can make up for a few "minimal effort" days!

for you, Max! Would be so exciting to give dh such a wonderful birthday gift!
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy2boys- yay! Sounds promising!

AF arrived last night! I'm out of limbo land now and can start clomid tomorrow... that's the only part I'm not happy about as I don't like how I feel taking it.

My Ovulation Chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

8. Likes mummy2boys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iwant4kids do you take clomid 2-6 or 3-7? Just checking as if af only arrived last night then today would be cd1? Hope it doesn't knock you around too much this time will be great for your sway What are you doing attempt wise this cycle 😀

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Iwant4. Glad you are out of limbo now. How does clomid make you feel? I don't know very much about it, what does it actually do?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning!

Mommy2boys – good to read you – glad you got a nice little holiday – how was your son’s Bday? How old is he?
    FX that attempt will do the trick – or as our guru says if you can another BD in, go for it!

PBN – as much as I want to be hopeful, not getting my hopes up too much, last cycle I was in the 37’s ish all cycle post O until CD1 – so will be very cautious – though would looooove a BFP this cycle, it’s hubby’s Bday on Thursday (and I know that is your appointment day too! Counting down with ya) – though that would be too early to test then, I would love to be able to give him a slightly delayed Bday pressie
    We probably won’t celebrate it as such until Friday anyways due to work – the girls and I will make him a cake on Friday that we can have together that night – my eldest has mandated it has to be a Batman cake – so might transform it into a “Rad Dad” cake instead :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

12. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM love the cake idea!!!! That's awesome that you'll make a cake together with your girls ❤ what a lucky man your dh is! So are you counting yourself as 2 or 3dpo? We may be able to tweak your chart to shift the crosshairs if you like?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not guaranteeing the result of said cake so not sure if he’s lucky haha – I actually want to trial making a mirror glaze (since DD1 wants a frozen cake for her Bday, I thought I would make a blue-purple-ish mirror glaze for hers) – so it will likely look...interesting lol
    As for the DPOs – I am pretty sure O day was Friday at some point – so could be 3dpo? But who knows eh? Just when I think I know my body super well, it does things that I am unsure of how to read lol
    Would only be 7dpo on Friday then – so may test on Sunday? Will likely depend on symptoms or lack thereof too – with both my girls I felt something was different from around 6 dpo – as it is now, feels like my body is doing something, it feels like AF is coming – but then, could be anything and don’t want to read into it, as it is way too early to even have symptoms lol
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast