Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,258 of 1258
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX I did make that comment to myself a few days ago already when we were only at page like 60 lol
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - I definitely feel fondled lol He is fondling me as I’m typing.. I just don’t want to force the weaning, but if he’s ready I will totally encourage him. I came across an article today that said to start setting limits for nursing toddlers. Like stop nursing in public by simply telling him we only nurse at our house. Also gradually cutting down the number of sessions per day. I got some tips to try, and hopefully the lovey blanket will work wonders on his little fingers Thank you again LMSM!!

Pbn3 - I didn’t write that stuff to make anyone not want their desired gender I’m sorry if I make anyone feel different. I always felt it was because they’re twins. Twins always have a special bond and sometimes have their own secret language. I don’t think my feelings are always the outcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nacire thought I'd post here instead of new thread to respond. I didn't take it that way at all, it's only because the boy vs girl thing and what would be best for our family and not just for me was on my mind this morning that's all ❤ And yes being twins would've made the bond that much stronger too!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NACIREMADREAM View Post
    LMSM - I definitely feel fondled lol He is fondling me as I’m typing.. I just don’t want to force the weaning, but if he’s ready I will totally encourage him. I came across an article today that said to start setting limits for nursing toddlers. Like stop nursing in public by simply telling him we only nurse at our house. Also gradually cutting down the number of sessions per day. I got some tips to try, and hopefully the lovey blanket will work wonders on his little fingers Thank you again LMSM!!

Pbn3 - I didn’t write that stuff to make anyone not want their desired gender I’m sorry if I make anyone feel different. I always felt it was because they’re twins. Twins always have a special bond and sometimes have their own secret language. I don’t think my feelings are always the outcome.
    Naci - if he has something else to occupy his little fingers with he likely will take to the blanket (my DD2 started being obsessed with any towel – burp cloths, tea towels, face washers you name it – if it’s terry towel fabric she grabs it and cuddles it and is obsessed with her pacifier too – which she doesn’t have when still nursing) – you’ll find what works for him (could be a teething or nursing jewellery or toy too)! No need to force the weaning at all as long as it works for you both I delayed the weaning because I didn’t want to force it and felt guilty for being the one that didn’t “like” it anymore – but definitely taking things gradually and a “play it by ear” approach is the best! As pregnancy progresses, as milk will change, he may not like it as much or at all anymore anyways so remember to be kind to yourself, you are being such an awesome mama doing the best for Luca all while carrying and nurturing another baby – so you will do this as a team, whether it’s to diminish the nursing, wean or continue on like it’s running out of fashion – what works for you both!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

7. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - Luca is our baby who doesn’t like holding our hands, but likes holding his own hands if that makes any sense.. He likes his own fingers. If he not being touchy feely he’s hold his own hands together. I never thought of the nursing jewelry before. Everything you mentioned is worth a try. I feel like is keeping up with all this worth it once the new baby comes?. Will he know how to share? Will I wish I gently weaned him sooner? I’m scared of how he will take the new baby wanting to nurse, and that being whats most important. Like you said though maybe he won’t be interested later in the pregnancy so I will never know till that time comes. Thank you for always taking the time to write me

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, not had chance to read through yet and I'm off to work now ( last week till the summer as I'm a teacher, Yey!) will catch up when I get home.
    Just took my temp though and it's low on 5dpo. That's not good, right?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4216d8

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not bad mummy2boys! Just unusual and to me that's good! 'Implantation dips' usually occur between 6-10 dpo but you never know.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy2boys we are in this thread now 😀
    Jubilant July 2WW Thread (2)

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126