Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Iw4k. It shot back up this morning, who knows with my wonky body.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jubilant July 2WW

Thanks ladies!!

I like everyone's plan! I can't wait for your test Iwant4! I think testing at 9dpo is a good place to start!

I want to take a moment and say that TTCing is such an emotional roller coaster. It's SO hard when a BFP seems so ellusive- you want to give up but the strong feeling that there is someone you haven't met yet keeps you going. Even when DH's put up road blocks, we still keep on going. I will tell you it WILL work out. I'm not sure how, but I do know it will. Hang in there. We will all be here for you- no matter what it is you need.

❤️

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

3. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Likes Lolabelle, Skyblue, IWant4Kids, TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iwant4-yay for crosshairs! Your temp started out very low, so maybe lower post O temps are the norm for you when vag temping? What time do you temp?
    Mommy-fx that was an implantation dip!! 🤞🏻How early do you plan on testing??
    LMSM-excited for you to start the opks! My digi correlated nicely with my wondfos, but the smileys really helped confirm it! Fx this is all you need & you'll be on your way to a BFP!
    Max-how is femara going?? Couldn't be more excited for you!!
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

5. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc-I agree with everything LMSM said!!! We are more than happy to help you figure out temping & charting! I never used it with my 1st 2 kiddos and was new to it until the lovely people here at GD helped me figure it all out! It's the coolest science experiment & helps you get in tune with your body signs. For some a temp drop gives the heads up that AF is about to arrive. Mine always dropped on the day of AF, so not much of warning. ...And those annoying squinters-so frustrating! It's very possible that you started to implant, but didn't stick for whatever reason. Pretty common & we wouldn't even know if it weren't for early testing...so that's def one of the drawbacks of early testing! For some, charting/temping causes more stress, so don't want that for you, but you may feel somewhat in control being about to track what's going on! Let us know if we can help if you decide you want to give it a try!!! Do you have a basal body thermometer?
    2013 2015 2017

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lola would be nice if it were!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Making a quick comment so this shows up on my tapatalk tonight when I have time to read and catch up.

Femera is going great, but I literally have NO side effects. I hope that's not a bad sign...could it possibly not be working on me? I'm 5mg on CD3-7 (day CD5 today).

Will catch up tonight. XO

9. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lmsm- Thank you so much! I'm still on the fence with temping. I may give it a shot because you're absolutely right, he plans to always use protection except for the 2 attempts, but sometimes he's had a few beers and doesn't care, or as you said, he stops using them after positive opk but usually we slack on bd after 2 attempts anyway. It goes from e4d to e5-7d, and then we pick back up with e4d when af arrives. Since I always get positives between cd13 and 16, I'm going to try to get him eod from CD8 until positive opk (and THEN use my 2 attempts) but just not tell him it's planned and he will just so happens to have "misplaced" his protection. Don't judge me..

Sky- Thank you. Do you think just trying to get a couple extra attempts before or after positive opk will have the same effect as if I were temping, or does it really make that much of a difference? I mean I'm sure if does or all you ladies wouldn't waste your time.. I just get really stressed and anxious especially when I'm trying something new that I don't know anything about. I'm afraid having another thing to worry about it might actually cause me not to conceive because I'm so stressed out. Is that even possible? Lol. No I don't have a bbt but I could easily pick one up before O. Or do I need to be temping now in order to have an accurate chart this cycle?

Lola: That makes sense, and something I was wondering but would rather not know or think about.. Do you think you ladies could give me the general guidelines of temping? Do you just temp once a day, vaginally, in the morning and when you get a higher or lower temp than normal you know that o has occurred? And the same thing happens at the end of your cycle as a warning that af is arriving?
    Last edited by TtcBlue18; June 27th, 2017 at 02:31 PM.
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone! I'm 11 dpo my temps dropped a little this morning, but I honestly didn't get a good night sleep. My son co-sleeps with me because he nurses, and he was all over me.. I tested this morning and I can see something, but I refuse to say it's positive because I've heard the blue dye test give really bad evap lines. I won't call it positive unless af doesn't show. I will retest later this week once I'm officially late 19550911_1562976010388144_1403702769_n.jpg19576231_1562976417054770_113786189_n.jpg

12. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NACIRE is this a fresh wet test or the one from yesterday?

(07) (09) (14)(15) 🤰 and dreaming (18)
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fresh wet from this morning

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast