Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples - I never been a fan of Hooters either. I think their wings are super salty and just awful. Is this your oldest sons choice? I see why he'd totally love to go there lol

2. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol yep, the oldest. 14 today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

4. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Max- that's awesome that you don't have any negative side effects. I hope it stays that way for you! I'm sure it doesn't mean it's "not working" or they would have made you aware of the possibility. I think you're just a lucky one. Excited to see what this cycle holds for you! :hh:

Nacire- I understand you being hesitant, but that is very clearly a positive and I'm super excited for you! I can't wait to see more tests but very much agree you should wait until you're completely comfortable talking another. Fx for you!
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

6. Likes Mommy2apples, NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jubilant July 2WW

Nacire: congrats! It's positive in Oz too!!! Any chance you can get another test? You only have a digi left now is that right?

Thanks Xx! Love your words! So true!

Lola - it went up a bit this morning. My initial 6 days or so were oral temps and then I switched.
    It's great you have no side effects. I find the effects of clomid build up and even show once you stop taking them.

Afm: temp up a bit this morning! Going to the river on a paddlesteamer today and then we are taking the boys fishing for the first time ❤️

My Ovulation Chart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

8. Likes Mommy2apples, NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TtcBlue18 - I'm very hesitant maybe because I had that other false positive which I chop it up to human error. I also know af is right around the corner so I'm scared of thinking to much into it. Af is due this week FF says July 2nd, but I think def any day if she decides to show herself.. The test is more a squinter in person, but ughhh I think I will not test till Friday if I can be patient till then

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IWant4Kids - I only have a CB digital left I went test taking crazy with my wondfo batch

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nacire- I wouldn't use the digi yet. I think those take quite a bit longer to turn positive so there's no need to let a possible "not pregnant" bring you down. I think waiting til Friday is a great plan (if you're only using the digital).. if you do cave rather soon, I would pick up some pink lines The other positive you had really confused me too! I don't know what to make of that. Although it's very rare, I have read that sometimes a faulty test can give a false positive. But I highly doubt it will happen this time
    Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

12. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nacire - I see it clearly. I m sure it will get darker. It's not even a squinter. for you.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ttc - Sorry took me long to reply. Wasn't home and no battery in ph. It's absolutely fine if you don't want to get a bbt. You should definitely not do it if it's going to add to the stress. I started trying with just opks but then I saw everyone's charts and I really wanted to see how bbt works that's y I bought it for my second cycle. I noticed my temp going up two days after pos opk which indicated that I ovulated and was fun to know. And then after 8-9 dpo of my temp dropped, I knew af was coming. So it kind of prepared me. The month I got a bfp, my temp took more than two days to jump so I added another attempt. I hope I am not confusing you. That said, I still feel if you are using digis, having good attempts after pos opk is the way to get bfp. I don't know if my sway worked or not but I came to know my body n cycle better. I always felt frustrated that O can happen in two days after pos opk so I felt better when my bbt confirmed and then didn't worry about adding more attempts. Let me know if You have any questions.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Skyblue!

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast