Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn he wants to check progesterone on Friday - which is cd17. I guess he normally tries to do it a week after first +opk.

Can you check my chart out again? What is UP with my temps? It went up slightly this morning but I don't think enough to confirm O. I got a +opk on Friday so I really should have o-ed by now!

When I had follicle u/s on Friday (day I got +opk), my follicle was 17mm. I read it usually is 18-24 before you ovulate so does that make sense that it's still taking awhile to see shift?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yayy!! everything crossed for you Robbin <3

@ABC: Hope this will be all alright soon for you hun
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Thank you God, Thank you GD <3

3. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX for you Robin!! When do plan to start testing?

ABC - If he mentioned Clomid maybe he will be open to prescribing it now with the right amount of nudging. I'd definitely push for it. Hoping you get it all figured out soon. I have a short LP too and am taking progesterone after O. My doctor mentioned that after a few more months of trying he would be open to giving me Clomid but DH doesn't really want me to take it just for the sake of swaying so I'm honoring his wishes (for now).

BBB - you never know, this may be your month! Are you BD everyday or EOD?

So I'm 10 dpo today and I thought for sure my test was negative but then after some obsessive squinting, I felt like I could see a shadow of a line. I feel like I might be driving myself nuts though and it's nothing. Or maybe it's an evap, I did take the test after maybe like 7 minutes, so only a tiny bit out of the normal testing window. We'll see what tomorrow's test shows!

Oct 3 2017.jpg
    Proud mama to 3 beautiful and perfect boys!
    2013 -- Aug 2015 -- 2016 -- 2018
    Due May 2021, Panorama says GIRL but I still don't believe it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc yep there's no indication temp wise as yet that o has happened. Were you still doing opks? I ask because multiple days of pos opks is another pcos tendency so I'm wondering whether your opks are pos for just the one or two days or longer? I'd be sure to let him know that cd17 is not going to be accurate as progesterone peaks 7-9 days after ovulation so prior to that you are going to have a lower reading by default. I'd be asking as well as cd17 if he wants you to go in 7 days after temp spike indicating o has occured for another reading.

Yaybaby I can see something too!!! Its not clear enough to say either way but I'd be cautiously excited can you do another one tonight to satisfy my poas addiction??!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 - I took one on Sunday that I think was negative... Haven't done any since then though, I probably should have continued testing. In the pregnancy that I miscarried recently I was using the digital dual hormone OPKs and had like 4/5 days of "high fertility" before I got the "peak" fertility - would that count as maybe indicating PCO tendency as well? Before that cycle when I was using the cheapie OPKs, I had a hard time getting one clearly positive OPK at all. The line was never as dark as the control line and I mostly only got negatives.

Honestly - I think I'm at the point where I'm ready to push hard for Clomid. My cycles are consistently 24 days w/O bet CD13-15. It just seems like I should ovulate earlier and that I should have that bit of a "push" my body needs to do so rather than messing w/ my total cycle length & LP w/ progesterone. And Atomic just is not convinced that the progesterone will do anything anyways.

Yaybaby I feel like I see a line too!! The pic is kinda small so hard to tell. Please post a pic when you take your next test!! Eeek!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc 4/5 days of high reading (flashing smiley) before peak is quite normal. Mine ranged between 2 - 5 days when I used them. Do you have any opks handy? Can you take one for curiosity sake? I'm worried by going in cd17 for your bw that you will of course get a low reading because you didnt o cd11 but surely he will take this into account????

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Abc 4/5 days of high reading (flashing smiley) before peak is quite normal. Mine ranged between 2 - 5 days when I used them. Do you have any opks handy? Can you take one for curiosity sake? I'm worried by going in cd17 for your bw that you will of course get a low reading because you didnt o cd11 but surely he will take this into account????

Do you think if I get a temp rise tomorrow morning I should call him and say that I think I ovulated today and should I wait until next week for progesterone test?

I will take an opk tonight in a few hours. I expect it will be negative but we'll see!

2013 2015
    Three babies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I would call him! You can always get a blood draw both cd17 and in a week from now....

10. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Yes I would call him! You can always get a blood draw both cd17 and in a week from now....

Ok will do. Ugggh this cycle monitoring stuff is sooo stressful.

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Outstanding October 2ww

Hello everyone! I was here in July with an unsuccessful cycle and hubby decided that we should not try for another baby. We both really do want a number 4 but are trying to be realistic about how expensive kids are! And as it stands by the time we are 44 our youngest will be 18, so do we really want to extend that. We are so on the fence but so want a fourth. In saying all of that we had a moment of weakness 2 days ago, day 12. I never ovulate before day 18 so thought we were safe anyways. I had not been tracking anything. However after that event I decided to check my CP and sure enough it's high soft wet and closed. And still is. I took an opk tonight to see if I might be surging and it's almost there but not quite.. So I don't know if I'm about to surge or already have. So I don't know whether we should get bding in hopes we can still sway boy, or just wait and see if i surge tomorrow? Ahh I don't know what to do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast