Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow congratulations yaybaby!!!!!
    I ordered some opks off Amazon, hopefully will get them tomorrow.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

2. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So exciting we have our first BFP on this month's board!

BBB - are you going to keep BD-ing until you confirm O?

I finally ovulated yesterday it looks like - full 1 degree (Fahrenheit) rise this morning. Only about 3 weeks out now from our finally being ready to attempt again!! Need to get that Clomid first though!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

4. Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Yaybaby!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

6. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BBB just continue with eod, it sways blue as well. Unless you're really hoping for multiple attempts at pos opk? If so then you'll have to purchase some opks from your local pharmacy or supermarket today especially seeing as you are on cd14 and right around the time when you oed last cycle..... how did the opk look? Was it close to pos? If it was a ways off then you might be right waiting till your IC's arrive hopefully tomorrow!

Yaybaby that is definately a bfp congratulations!!!

Robin is the trigger gone? Cant wait for the next few days tests! How are you feeling?

Abc woohoo for o!!!! Will you ring your ob and let him know in case he wants you to change your prog bw day?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Thanks YayBaby678 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Baby - Congrats on the BFP! It's a beaut!

As for me I am apparently still waiting to surge... Still not positive today, looks just like it did yesterday. Hubby is having performance issues, umm sorry tmi but he says it's too slippery lol

I wonder if I missed the surge some how? Or maybe my body started to surge and then didn't? I have been check cf and cp and it seemed the most fertile at cd 14. Today is day 16. I've never felt my cervix so high for so long. I am not surprised that my o has not happened yet but I'm surprised that I had so many fertile signs so early. Crazy body, figure it out...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momto3girls does that mean hubby couldn't release? I'd give it another go tonight if that's the case and maybe try something to slightly dry up cm like an antihistamine several hours before you plan on bding I know this used to be an old ink sway tactic but it hasn't been proven to help sway so I think Atomic has dropped it now. You don't want to completely dry up cm, just a bit so dh can see things through so maybe even try half a tablet and see how that goes? It is cm that causing the slipperyness and not preseed right? Try not and stress about your surge, it'll come and just think of it as an extra chance for another go at multiple attempts!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn - yes he couldn't release. We are going to try again tonight as it seems to be bit less slippery at the moment lol And no, no preseed, just lots of CM apparently.

Thank you for the optimism!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momto3girls - I don't know what kind of OPK that is you are using but when I used the IC OPKs I never got a line as dark as the control line - it seems like from others I've seen on here that's fairly common, not sure why though. I've switched to Clear Blue digital now - no guesswork.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    BBB just continue with eod, it sways blue as well. Unless you're really hoping for multiple attempts at pos opk? If so then you'll have to purchase some opks from your local pharmacy or supermarket today especially seeing as you are on cd14 and right around the time when you oed last cycle..... how did the opk look? Was it close to pos? If it was a ways off then you might be right waiting till your IC's arrive hopefully tomorrow!

Yaybaby that is definately a bfp congratulations!!!

Robin is the trigger gone? Cant wait for the next few days tests! How are you feeling?

Abc woohoo for o!!!! Will you ring your ob and let him know in case he wants you to change your prog bw day?

Pbn - Left him a message late today but he didn't call back so he'll probably call tomorrow morning. Since it seems pretty clear that I ovulated yesterday it's pointless to go in on Friday for test, right? That would only be 3dpo.
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ABC. They are just dollarstore tests. My last cycle using these I got a line that was close to positive, like this one, but it was the darkest it got. So yeah I've been there. I can feel ovulation pain starting so I must be surging or super close to. Honestly we hadn't intended on TTC lol so I wasn't prepared!

Edited to add this OPK from my last cycle. This was the darkest they ever got. So I think it's pretty close. I am also just realizing this is the 2ww thread...sorry I didn't mean to invade your space with my Pre-o drama!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Momto3girls; October 4th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.

15. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast