Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is today at 5 pm. Sorry for the crap picture, plus the test itself is faint (probably because these are cheap Walmart tests). But this test looks more negative than the one yesterday- is it possible I had a surge last night? Or caught the tail end of the surge when I tested yesterday afternoon?

I definitely had O pains yesterday, when do you usually ovulate in relation to those pains? It doesn't help my temps are all over the place.

10/2013 2/2016
    due August 2021!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O pains are unreliable, I've experienced before, day of and day after o, according to my temps anyway..... was yesterdays test at 5pm or earlier? Tomorrows temp will be more telling. Can you try and test abit earlier tomorrow? (opk wise)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, when is too early to test? I’m in the tww and actual dying , but I don’t want to test too early and see a big fat NEG - I want to know that what the test says is what it actually is. ..... I think I am about 9dpo ......... also my temps have been high is that good or bad???!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nowmarriedgirl - do you have a FRER or other sensitive test? If so and if you're 9 dpo, I would test tomorrow!! Lots of people get their BFPs at 10 dpo.

Greydore - hmmm yea that one yesterday did look darker.... I don't know, I gave up with the non-digital OPKs b/c I could never get a test line that was as dark as the control line. I also think that I have a short LH surge b/c often when I get a 1 or 2 pm positive OPK, it will be negative by the time I test later that night. That said - it takes me awhile it seems to actually O after that surge. But anyways - point is, every one is different but that could have been your surge yesterday if you like me, just can't get an equally dark line even during surge. Did you get an attempt in yesterday or within the past couple of days just in case?

BBB - I'm sorry That was super sweet of DH!!! He sounds like a keeper!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

5. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nowmarriedgirl higher temps can be a great sign! I agree about testing tomorrow with an frer!!!

7. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm I would rather just BD regularly than mess around with these, haha. So sorry for the Tmi, but we had sex twice last night and I could've killed DH because he pulled out the first time. The second time he didn't...so I'm hoping there were some swimmers still in there :/

10/2013 2/2016
    due August 2021!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greydore eod (every 48 hours) can be a great way to sway blue with timing/frequency if you's can keep it up. I'd say from cd8 or cd10 through to after sustained temp rise would cover you. No need to worry about opks doing it that way.

10. Thanks Greydore thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Nowmarriedgirl - do you have a FRER or other sensitive test? If so and if you're 9 dpo, I would test tomorrow!! Lots of people get their BFPs at 10 dpo.

Greydore - hmmm yea that one yesterday did look darker.... I don't know, I gave up with the non-digital OPKs b/c I could never get a test line that was as dark as the control line. I also think that I have a short LH surge b/c often when I get a 1 or 2 pm positive OPK, it will be negative by the time I test later that night. That said - it takes me awhile it seems to actually O after that surge. But anyways - point is, every one is different but that could have been your surge yesterday if you like me, just can't get an equally dark line even during surge. Did you get an attempt in yesterday or within the past couple of days just in case?

BBB - I'm sorry That was super sweet of DH!!! He sounds like a keeper!!!
    Thanks!! Ok good to know!! Sorry I’m not from the US - what is a FRER??? A type of pregnancy test I presume. Is that the brand?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    Thanks!! Ok good to know!! Sorry I’m not from the US - what is a FRER??? A type of pregnancy test I presume. Is that the brand?
    Never mind I googled and found it lol!!! Hopefully my supermarkets have them ..

13. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nowmarried girl, yea, sorry - too many acronyms First Response seems to be the best at picking up early BFPs - if they don't have it see if they have a test that says "test 5 days earlier" or something like that - should be more sensitive.

Can all you Clomid ladies tell me what symptoms you had/have while on it? I don't feel like I'm having anything too bad but I do feel more moody and bloated/slight discomfort in my lower abdomen. These are normal symptoms, yea? I just took day 4 dose a little while ago.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

15. Likes Nowmarriedgirl liked this post
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast