Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    There is a bit to the left/right ovary thing according to atomic... She has talked about 1 study that was done where they followed women's ovulation patterns (which ovary they ovulated from) over a 3 cycle period, with conception on the third cycle. There was 1 particular 3 cycle pattern - L, L, R - where 75% of those women had boys. The other patterns they saw all had a closer to 50/50 boy/girl ratio. The right ovary is the dominant ovary in most women and atomic thinks that b/c your body may be more likely to ovulate from the right when the body is more "fertile"/ in better condition, if you're ovulating from the left and then suddenly switch to the right it might be a result of "improved" fertility. But obviously there are girls and boys conceived from both ovaries and many women ovulate mostly from the right and more pregnancies come from right sided ovulation. Because I fall into the trap of thinking about all the theories/OWT I'd like to conceive on a left ovary ovulation, but I think I mainly only ovulate from the right, so there you go. From what I've read, a lot of women will go for months or years ovulating from the same ovary rather than alternating back and forth, so definitely nothing you can control!

Anyways I'll find out what ovary I'm ovulating from this cycle in a few hours! The zit I had was sort of in the center of my chin, slightly to the right, but appears to be almost gone already! So strange - I'm sure it's a hormonal zit though.
    Very intetesteing.
    I conceived last DD from right ovary. I just checked back thru my records and since the miscarrage I've been ovulating from the left side. If this cycle I am ovulating from the right (which I'll know tomorow after my scan) then it will mean I have a 75% chance of a boy according to this.... but that my fertility might have improved? I guess we will see!
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    Very intetesteing.
    I conceived last DD from right ovary. I just checked back thru my records and since the miscarrage I've been ovulating from the left side. If this cycle I am ovulating from the right (which I'll know tomorow after my scan) then it will mean I have a 75% chance of a boy according to this.... but that my fertility might have improved? I guess we will see!
    Robin - well it was just one study & there are probably a lot more factors at play. Like I doubt the women in the study were actively swaying And who knows if any were being medically treated with Clomid which could affect things a whole other way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tech was NOT helpful but she said I have follicles on both sides measuring 25 mm!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh! Did I miss O already? Pbn should we BD right away??? DH works from home so I can him to take a lunch break haha!!! So worried I've missed it!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tech was NOT helpful but she said I have follicles on both sides measuring 25 mm!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh! Did I miss O already? Pbn should we BD right away??? DH works from home so I can him to take a lunch break haha!!! So worried I've missed it!!

Hopefully those bad boys drop soon bc those are beyond mature. My RE says 16 to 23 is mature anything more you start risking overmature eggs which are not as pliable for sperm to penetrate.
    I would BD asap!!
    Did they not do blood checks to see if you have an LE serge?
    Also if you missed it.. you'd have no follicales seen on ultrasound so you still have time!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully those bad boys drop soon bc those are beyond mature. My RE says 16 to 23 is mature anything more you start risking overmature eggs which are not as pliable for sperm to penetrate.
    I would BD asap!!
    Did they not do blood checks to see if you have an LE serge?
    Also if you missed it.. you'd have no follicales seen on ultrasound so you still have time!
    On no they may be too mature?!! Crap!!!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On no they may be too mature?!! Crap!!!!!

I doubt it if they drop tonigjt!! Those are perfect!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt it if they drop tonigjt!! Those are perfect!
    Ok. I got +opks yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning. Usually have a long delay bet surge and O but I'm thinking that won't happen this time!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

8. Thanks Georgia_Peach thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I got +opks yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning. Usually have a long delay bet surge and O but I'm thinking that won't happen this time!!!

That sounds very promising!! Eeeekkkk
    Hurry and BD lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds very promising!! Eeeekkkk
    Hurry and BD lol
    I'm on it in about 1 hour from now haha!!!

2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get baby dancing abc!!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

12. Likes BacktoSchool liked this post
Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast