Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mtolbert yea that's so exciting!!!! That would be perfect to get a bfp right at Christmas!! Will you just do OPKs, or is your doc doing an u/s around O? Not sure how they do things w/ femara.

Well 2nd frer tonight showed *maybe* a squinter but far less than the earlier one so I guess those tests are just playing tricks with my mind. Sigh.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I first got on femara my Dr did bloodwork to confirm it was making me ovulate, and since then I've either done opk's or just temping. I've recently dropped the opk's though and have only been temping to confirm o. I wish my Dr would do u/s but they wont. I couldn't even get them to give me more frequent ultrasounds with my last pregnancy(which I lost.) These Drs are driving me insane.. most of them make me feel like im crazy for worrying...

Please post a pic!!! I love looking for squinters! Maybe your pee was more diluted this time, who knows!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh!! That's frustrating about the doctors! I get so annoyed when docs don't take my questions/concern seriously. Yes, they are the professionals but patient concerns are important!!! And good grief, you had a miscarriage - you are completely right to be worried & deserve the extra reassurance!!! Does femara not have the risks that Clomid has (as far as multiple follicles and such) and that's why they don't monitor as closely? I feel like I've seen atomic say femara is the safer of the two meds.

Eh I promise you this squinter wont show up in a pic The pee looked concentrated but there wasn't much of it so maybe that's why... will just try again tomorrow.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes exactly!! DH and I have been trying for almost 2 years now and I've had 2 miscarriages in a row with no explanation. I even switched Drs but still no repeat bloodwork, ultrasounds, ect. When I had my emergency d&c they were supposed to send the baby off for testing and somehow forgot??!! It's been a really irritating process and keeping my cool hasn't been easy to say the least. But, my Dr finally agreed to put me on progesterone as soon as I get a BFP so hopefully that will help!!! Yes, atomic also told me that femara is the safer of the 2! The only side effect I get is headaches while taking it.

I'll be watching for your am test! What time is it where you are?? It's 1:04 am here! For some reason I'm a night owl these days. Please don't lose hope! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg my notifications didn't work and I just stumbled on this!!! Abc that looks like a bona fide pink bfp to me!!!! Omg!!! I cant wait for mornings test!!! It actually looks abit darker than my 9dpo line too!! I know you think you're more dpo than that but I'm still convinced you are 9dpo I never checked my tests until 8 minutes or so had passed because I found sometimes it too that long for the line to become visible. So how long until morning???!!!! I bet its middle of the night for me I'll be stalking madly when I wake up!!!! I know Robin had a very convincing frer line that turned out to be nothing but I sure hope this isn't the same case again.... everything crossef so tightly for you!! I'm nearly considering setting my alarm during the night to check actually what am I talking about??!! I pee at least 4 times a night so I'll check in as soon as!!! So just to work it out properly how many hours till morning??!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Likes mtolbert1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fwiw that line is clearly pink no question about it. Evaps and indents have a greyish hue to them or are too hard to tell but that simply looks pink. Gosh I am so excited for you Abc

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mtolbert I forgot you had a m/c before the recent one You've been through so much! Will be praying my hardest that you get that perfect little sticky bean soon - like this month!!! And are you kidding me - they forgot to send the baby off for testing? That's terrible of them. Progesterone sounds like a great idea. They will at least run betas when you get a bfp, yea?

It's after 11 pm here - I have been a night owl my whole life, it's literally how I'm programmed haha! I go to sleep before 10 pm maybe about 5 times a year!!

Pbn you crack me up!! I just burst out laughing reading your post!! Honestly - I'm not convinced at all yet. This is just so weird - it really feels like the FRERs are playing tricks on me. And yea not being sure about the O date is making me crazy too - nothing about that makes sense. First +OPK on Monday, two huge follicles on u/s on Tuesday morning, EWCM Sunday-Wednesday, dry on Thursday, and temp rise on Friday. I mean are you kidding me?! But as atomic has told me a few times now, Clomid can do weird stuff I guess. I wont test again for another 8 hours at least so please don't wake up on my account! But lol about the peeing thing - I'm thankful I really didn't deal w/ that w/ my two boys... somehow neither of them ended up pushing on my bladder much!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abc I came back on to edit my post and say that could easily be a 10 or 11dpo line too, just that I was comparing it to mine Did not get a notification you had posted darn Tapatalk!!! I'll stick to stalking instead. Ok so 8 hours will be approx 1am my time so I'll talk to you between then and 4am fx so tight for confirmation!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Abc I came back on to edit my post and say that could easily be a 10 or 11dpo line too, just that I was comparing it to mine Did not get a notification you had posted darn Tapatalk!!! I'll stick to stalking instead. Ok so 8 hours will be approx 1am my time so I'll talk to you between then and 4am fx so tight for confirmation!!!

Ah ok. Well tomorrow I'll be 10, 11, or 12 dpo so I'm just ready to know one way or another!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF finally arrived so I can join this December group now!

ABC that’s a line!!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

12. Thanks ABC.2606 thanked for this post
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast