Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mwilson scheduled bding can be so hard without some help from lube. Whilst the bd that resulted in conception of my daughter was a random, unplanned bd I think the fact I'd had a few glasses of wine and asked dh to give me a back massage (which I never do but was desperate for some muscle ache relief) helped me super relax so when things took a turn during the massage my body responded naturally and I was able to enjoy a normal bd for the first time in a long time. If you dont drink alcohol maybe try a warm bath together? Anything to help relax and let your body respond naturally will hopefully help.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Likes mwilson liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Hannah - so my last cycle (the cycle immediately following my early miscarriage in Dec), I had a bit of pinkish/reddish spotting - very slight - around day 14 or 15 I believe, which is about the time I normally ovulate (and I had other signs around that time that I might be ovulating). I looked it up and I guess "ovulation spotting" can happen with some women, although it's not super common. I've never had it before and it may have just been something more related to the m/c but who knows. Do you think you might have just ovulated? Are you tracking with OPKs or temping?
    ABC, I did track with OPKs but never got a positive over a 5 day span and just decided to take a break and stop POAS. I tend to over analyze/obsess so I’m not temping or anything. I have a feeling that it could be ovulation OR a heavy drop in progesterone. Ovulating late is definitely how we got 2 of my boys so that is not out of the realm of possibilities. This would be my first spotting this far outside of my projected AF. Thanks for responding!! I have never heard of ovulation spotting. That’s something for me to read up on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies, my sister in law just announced to me that she's six weeks pregnant. Our sons are already six months a part (my son is two) and now she's pregnant prior to me. On top of it all, she wants a girl as badly as I do. I have a lot of mixed emotions as our husband's come from a family of three brothers and then three grandsons so the want within the family for a girl is real.

I'm happy for her, I really am. I just feel sad it's not me, I now have to potentially share this pregnancy journey with her (if I can ever get pregnant) and she's highly competitive with me as is (I still really don't know why, but that's a separate issue) and there's that underlying feeling of "what if she has a girl and I don't."

Sorry ladies, this may not be the appropriate forum to post on. I just needed to let someone besides my husband know I'm happy and sad all at the same time and it's a weird mix of emotions to have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eighme I totally would be feeling the same, my DH brothers wife (my sister in law) is trying too and we both have sons and she wants a girl too and none of the children on DH side have had a girl so I know the whole family are waiting especially my mother in law! I’ll be very jealous if she concieved first, it’s silly isn’t it?

Still no sign of o for me *sigh*
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

7. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

January 2018 TTC & 2ww thread

That’s my sis in law and cousin for me. We all had DCs around the same time. Actually, one had her DS 4 days before me using castor oil and had to be rushed in by ambulance. Too weak and dehydrated to push, she had an EMCS. Smh.
    I tell myself that, I have the added advantage of actively swaying. So I’m praying we get our bfp this month!!!!!! Have all my pink dust ladies.

Girlswaylondon, that was me last month. Just be vigilant, make sure you catch the pos opk. It might just be an indication that your sway is working and your systems adjusting!
    Last edited by Filzma; January 20th, 2018 at 03:23 AM.

Praying and swaying for 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fitzma it’s strange because the diet actually moved my o date forward for 3 Months which I took as a good sign but this month it’s later than ever!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it’s frustrating! With the e4d exposure maybe that could have altered the o dates? Just speculating. Can you imagine though what a ‘non issue’ this would be if you got a bfp this month? Try focus on that. Don’t dwell on it being late. Easier said than done right? Hang in there!!xx

11. Thanks Girlswaylondon thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The ttc journey is draining!

13. Likes Girlswaylondon, Eighme liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, fitzma it’s true! <3 been enjoying e4d a lot more of you know what I mean

15. Likes Filzma liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Eighme I totally would be feeling the same, my DH brothers wife (my sister in law) is trying too and we both have sons and she wants a girl too and none of the children on DH side have had a girl so I know the whole family are waiting especially my mother in law! I’ll be very jealous if she concieved first, it’s silly isn’t it?

Still no sign of o for me *sigh*
    I'm so glad to have people who understand! I feel like it sounds crazy, it is just a gender after all. But it's just this weird underlying pressure to have a girl coupled with the fact I actually do want a girl!

I just tell myself that I have the luxury of swaying and tilting the scale in my favor since I am still not pregnant yet.

But man I wish I got a BFP this month

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

17. Likes Filzma liked this post
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast